RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   *Most Dangerous City's* (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215483)

theblob 11-25-05 10:20 AM

London's Bridges fall down!

how is that a good thing?

pssf

leady 11-25-05 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu cullian
werd at ours been 18

now thats what im sayin, it might be 18 but most places will let you buy it at 16 jus cos u look a little older than 16 lol

Pop Lotty 11-25-05 11:58 AM

lol @ the gangster cities going crazy for being dangerous

lol @ the good cities putting down the bad cities cuz they aint gangsta

lol @ me being the gangsta

Mad Dog 11-25-05 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop Lotty
lol @ the gangster cities going crazy for being dangerous

lol @ the good cities putting down the bad cities cuz they aint gangsta

lol @ me being the gangsta

.............no

Compose 11-25-05 12:11 PM

lmao......................

∆ P E X X 11-25-05 12:41 PM

You know NJ was gonna win this one by a long shot. Camden is also the most dangerous city in the world, which would obviously make it the most dangerous in the U.S. We're also #1 for a ton of other not-good shit (like heroine capital of the U.S., and most crooked politicians/state, highest cost of living, highest insurance rates in the nation, highest property taxes in the nation, car theft capital of the world, and gang activity capital of the world. Don't come here. There's lots of great things about NJ, but all in all, believe me man, unless you're from a major metropolis, don't come here.

And to the person that asked what Camden is like, it depends on where you're at and what time it is. You could get robbed at a stoplight in most places in the den. Man, seriously, lol, I should go down there and take pictures of the city, 3/4ths of the dudes on this site never seen a place like this and you wouldn't believe that people still live in some of the spots here. NJ's gotta have the most athiests/population, cuz the situations that niggas are livin in out here, there can't be a god. And if there is, he sure as shit don't live all his children. 1

Indeph 11-25-05 02:16 PM

Gary indiana is on there :( *unpacks bags*

~Luciano~ 11-25-05 02:50 PM

Yea Gary kinda Rough Dude......

Pop Lotty 11-25-05 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
You know NJ was gonna win this one by a long shot. Camden is also the most dangerous city in the world, which would obviously make it the most dangerous in the U.S. We're also #1 for a ton of other not-good shit (like heroine capital of the U.S., and most crooked politicians/state, highest cost of living, highest insurance rates in the nation, highest property taxes in the nation, car theft capital of the world, and gang activity capital of the world. Don't come here. There's lots of great things about NJ, but all in all, believe me man, unless you're from a major metropolis, don't come here.

And to the person that asked what Camden is like, it depends on where you're at and what time it is. You could get robbed at a stoplight in most places in the den. Man, seriously, lol, I should go down there and take pictures of the city, 3/4ths of the dudes on this site never seen a place like this and you wouldn't believe that people still live in some of the spots here. NJ's gotta have the most athiests/population, cuz the situations that niggas are livin in out here, there can't be a god. And if there is, he sure as shit don't live all his children. 1

We're gangster.

Young Snowman 11-25-05 03:11 PM

Fuck ya Atlanta 7# represent that shit....

B-MAC 11-25-05 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.r.oo.P
lol @ u havein Ny in ya Sig...rep ya Ca Flag Proud

We rep our City Proud...u Rep Yours...even if ya Do talk Funny

yall fucken americans are made to go to war, before your even aloud to have a fucken Beer.. thats just fucken sad....

Zone Out 11-25-05 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
1) Kardinal Offishall is dope as hell. Don't front.

2) Hi Dro's sig is illy - Where can I get a pair of those forces? (For real)

3) Who cares whose city is the most dangerous? LOL @ kids thinking dangerous cities = good rap. No.

4) The legal drinking age in Alberta is 18. Only province in Canada where it isn't 19.

word.

who the fuck said that?

∆ P E X X 11-25-05 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-MAC
yall fucken americans are made to go to war, before your even aloud to have a fucken Beer.. thats just fucken sad....

Nah, whats sad is that you can't legally buy a self defense weapon something liek a tazer or stun-gun, even some god damn nunchucks at all, no liceses, no registration nothing - can't get one legally in some states (like mine), BUT you can get a handgun, grenades, even a high powered assault rifle. Think about that.

Zone Out 11-25-05 05:18 PM

omfg
I've heard a granade before, they are loud as shit.
It was this crazy ass dude, he threw a grenade in these people's house, that shit was BOOOM.
Everybody in the house died, except the dog, cos it was in the basement.
All the windows was blew out, it was just smoke, the whole house later got caught on fire.

L.I. 11-25-05 05:19 PM

congrats u live in a dangerious city... im SOOOOOOOO jealous

∆ P E X X 11-25-05 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
omfg
I've heard a granade before, they are loud as shit.
It was this crazy ass dude, he threw a grenade in these people's house, that shit was BOOOM.
Everybody in the house died, except the dog, cos it was in the basement.
All the windows was blew out, it was just smoke, the whole house later got caught on fire.

DAMN!! Then you hit Rewind and watched it again, lol.

Zone Out 11-25-05 05:25 PM

nah, Im serious as hell.
I was over my cousin Izzy house.
that shit was like, BOOM!!!!!!!

∆ P E X X 11-25-05 05:28 PM

Quote:
nah, Im serious as hell.
I was over my cousin Izzy house.
that shit was like, BOOM!!!!!!!

You watched it at your cousins house? Damn son. What kinda TV he got? lol

Lyriclesolja 11-25-05 05:33 PM

LOL at compton being # 15........so dre IS really overatted!!

Zone Out 11-25-05 05:46 PM

WTF, NIGGA
Let me look for the news report.
that shit was on the news and everything

∆ P E X X 11-25-05 06:02 PM

Quote:
WTF, NIGGA
Let me look for the news report.
that shit was on the news and everything

Oh man, it's not that big of a deal. It's not that I don't believe you. I just don't really care if it's true or not.

Logic The Goonie 11-25-05 09:27 PM

I live in San Bernardino, number 18

and dammit, we didn't beat Compton this year.

*kills more people*

Nynth Degree 11-25-05 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
and dammit, we didn't beat Compton this year.

Yeah, those pesky cops. *shakes fist*

Sik Wit It 11-27-05 04:12 PM

Lmao at Richmond, VA being dangerous.. fuck outta hea.. Well at my hometown is up there.

Kordozar 11-27-05 08:51 PM

Yall Aint Tough Tho So Why Brag?

Blay'all 11-27-05 09:39 PM

word @ some of those cities above Compton :huh:
surprised me...

TeamOne 11-27-05 10:46 PM

im happy chicago aint up there.................... im so proud of yall..... most dangerous, yay

and btw..... im pretty sure nantucket should be the safest city..... it hasnt had a murder since like the 1800s..... it prolly doesnt meet the population requirement i guess........

Indeph 11-27-05 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kord
Yall Aint Tough Tho So Why Brag?

crips are gay..

*wears red shirt*

TeamOne 11-27-05 11:07 PM

i mean...... parts of chicago is mean as hell...... but as a whole it aint that bad at all.....

and alotta other countries are not as bad as u think..... US does have the highest gun crime rate...... so yea, were not used to people blowin themselves up, but we are very used to someone gettin shot..... i mean, shootings happen so often, either sumone famous/important needs to get shot or the shooting has to be a mass murder for it to even make the evening news..... be real people

Indeph 11-27-05 11:11 PM

I dont care where you at in chi everybody used to people gettin' shot. It aint really nothin' to be proud of. We just strong. Its a difference between being dangerous and being strong.

OrEo da cookie 11-28-05 12:06 AM

man if cincinnati is number 20 then the usa must not be that dangerous cuz i walk thru the hoods down here and see the same old shit everyday so i mean its weird....

Zone Out 11-28-05 12:10 AM

this isnt just murder.
this is everything from arson to robbery to even rape.
Just to let yall know.

talon 11-28-05 12:11 AM

Quote:
lol @ puttin Canada back on the map.
Canada was never on in the first place, who the hell you got besides Celine Dion? Terrace and Philip!?
LMFAO
Fuck out of here

last map i checked, canada was ABOVE the states, bitch

shut your mouth, hoe.

Zone Out 11-28-05 12:14 AM

OK, and the Artic is above Canada.
what the fuck does that prove?
and the world is round, so there is nothing above NOTHING, cos all you have to do is turn the map upside down.
it will STILL be accurate.

shut your mouth, dumbass.

Blay'all 11-28-05 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by talon
last map i checked, canada was ABOVE the states, bitch

shut your mouth, hoe.

*realizes he just failed a geography test* :(

talon 11-28-05 12:19 AM

Quote:
OK, and the Artic is above Canada.
what the fuck does that prove?
and the world is round, so there is nothing above NOTHING, cos all you have to do is turn the map upside down.
it will STILL be accurate.

shut your mouth, dumbass.

so saying canada isn't on the map is prooving...? what, that you're a complete dumbass?

Zone Out 11-28-05 12:23 AM

you are a fuckin retard.
when someone says "Im putting us back on the map" it doesnt mean it LITERALLY, you retarded peice of shit.
its just a saying.

If I was to say "Im puttin Detroit back on the map" I dont mean Im actually goin to get a pen and some paper and draw detroit back on. It means Im goin to get Detroit recognized again, you poster child for down syndrome.
His sig says "puttin canada back on the map"
I said Canada was NEVER on the map, BECAUSE Canada has NEVER been recognized for rap music.
Do you understand what Im saying now, you stupid ass bitch?

∆ P E X X 11-28-05 12:30 AM

Quote:
you are a fuckin retard.
when someone says "Im putting us back on the map" it doesnt mean it LITERALLY, you retarded peice of shit.
its just a saying.

If I was to say "Im puttin Detroit back on the map" I dont mean Im actually goin to get a pen and some paper and draw detroit back on. It means Im goin to get Detroit recognized again, you poster child for down syndrome.
His sig says "puttin canada back on the map"
I said Canada was NEVER on the map, BECAUSE Canada has NEVER been recognized for rap music.
Do you understand what Im saying now, you stupid ass bitch?

BWAHAHHAHAHA. Man, I can't believe I'm really reading this AAHAHHAHAHHA. "canada's right above america you bitch!" AAAAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAH

talon 11-28-05 12:30 AM

its called you're a dumbass for explaining that....wow, i just laughed at that.

lets go from sig to sig and take everything serious, word, that sounds like fun