RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Nostradamus - "10 Deadly Venoms" (170 Bars) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=216103)

Germ 12-04-05 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Assassin
and i aint namin myself after Nas

*dies*

lmlo, lmlo......hahahahahaahhahahahhahahaha, omg, wow

man dude, pipe down, you don't have anything to back this up with

Mentor 12-04-05 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakel
*dies*

lmlo, lmlo......hahahahahaahhahahahhahahaha, omg, wow

man dude, pipe down, you don't have anything to back this up with

oh i got the perfect thang that WILL back me up..i already have an idea..and fuck no why the fuck should i pipe down..he gon be down wit a pipe if he dont shut his mouth..u think i should just let him say im gay and im supposed ta say oh thanx for the feedback i appreciate it, i'll RTF...i maybe had some wack drops but i aint goin down like a lil bitch...fuck this austrillian muthafucka..he gon get reigned on and he will respond back or he's just gon be layin off like a lil pussy if im not worth ur fuckin time then bring it bitch

Germ 12-04-05 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfie's ass assassin
u think i should just let him say im gay

^ yes

Mentor 12-04-05 02:50 AM

fuck u punk...ur gay for takin time ta look at my pic bitch...i dont need ta look at ur profile ta tell ur fuckin gay..u already are for throwin urself at some kid u think is gay..u gon get merked along wit nas...i wonder why ur fuckin text and audio battle scores hidden..cuz u have a bad ass muthafuckin record so shut the fuck up before u get owned

La Cosa Nostra 12-04-05 02:53 AM

Oh I get it..

Hes one of those white kids that tries to talk gangsta on the net cause he cant get his neck snapped sideways through a computer...

Listen kid, if you want to talk shit.....Take it the fuck out of my song thread before I ban you..

Germ 12-04-05 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Assassin
fuck u punk...ur gay for takin time ta look at my pic bitch...i dont need ta look at ur profile ta tell ur fuckin gay..u already are for throwin urself at some kid u think is gay..u gon get merked along wit nas...i wonder why ur fuckin text and audio battle scores hidden..cuz u have a bad ass muthafuckin record so shut the fuck up before u get owned

lmlo, stop being so gay and i'll stop making fun of you

Mentor 12-04-05 02:59 AM

yeah bann me ur the only muthafucka dumb enough ta be afraid of someon eon the net..and ur lucky i am on the net cuz i would fuckin beat the shit outta ..but i wont kill you and i never said i am gangsta..u see my ass talkin gangsta?? no i aint..and whether its the net or in real life talkin shit is talkin shit..u opened ur mouth first...and atleast im fuckin man enough ta post my pic..ya'll probably some skinny dickridas that dont have shit ta do so u name urslefs after everybody and claim ur the best there ever was too set peoples expectations high on the enternet cuz people know how wack ya'll are in real life...who gives a fuck what i look like do ya'll always judge the looks of the men u beef wit?

Mentor 12-04-05 03:00 AM

and dont ever fuckin use my old o.ms ta say im talkin gangsta cuz that was retarded enough if i say so myself

Germ 12-04-05 03:05 AM

you said you weren't gay....put your pic clearly proves you are

and i think both me and nos have posted our pics before, and no, you couldn't take either of us.

oh, and posting your pic does not make you manly...sorry bud, gunna have to find another way to feel less homosexual

Mentor 12-04-05 03:06 AM

keep goin through my old shit cuz ya'll gonna get merked anyway..its gonna be over pretty soon

Mentor 12-04-05 03:07 AM

im sorry if ya'll want me ta be gay but i aint gonna fuckin turn gay for a bunch of homo wannabe rappaz that think they can talk shit and get away with it

Germ 12-04-05 03:10 AM

wtf? i went and found you're pic cause its so homo

just let it go man, you look and sound homo....but hey, they might legalize gay marriages in your state by the time you're in your 20's

Zone Out 12-04-05 03:13 AM

Quote:

^ yes

roooooooooooooflmao
I would throw gum in yo hair!
LMFAO @ your gay lookin face
I WANT TO SHIT ON YOUR FACE
I WANT TO DROP A BIG ASS TURD ON YOUR FACE!

.Ike. 12-04-05 03:14 AM

this thread = out of hand........stop clogging the mans song thread geez...

props on going that damn long without stopping nos....not bad

Mentor 12-04-05 03:15 AM

oh fo real u think u can handle me???

talon 12-04-05 03:18 AM

this will be a fanatical song once you nail the quality; seriously, you really have a an amazing piece here

alot of props, takes a long time

Mentor 12-04-05 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
roooooooooooooflmao
I would throw gum in yo hair!
LMFAO @ your gay lookin face
I WANT TO SHIT ON YOUR FACE
I WANT TO DROP A BIG ASS TURD ON YOUR FACE
!

i dont have ta shit on you..you ARE shit...get that pic off ur avatar before i laugh my ass off at u and die

Crazy Hades 12-04-05 02:31 PM

Coming from a thirteen year old white kid everyone says looks like he's seven...

HAHAHAHA. Omfg. Alpha's pic could only be gayer if he was wearing the lower half of a teletubby costume and crossing his legs, while sipping a wine cooler and eyeing a muscular young man on the other side of the bar.

leady 12-04-05 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Partly due to the mic duke...

never knew a mic effected delivery, it can sumtimes cut out the presence in ur vocals, but the mic doesnt effect ur tonal changes, words u stretch out/put amphasis on e.t.c, thats down to YOU, the shit was decent, i gave u props, deal with the flaws and stop makin excuses.

and alpha assassin, nos would murder u, u just flat out suck

leady 12-04-05 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
And Im goin through readin some of your replies and ALOT of people are not givin you the props that are due.
But I am goin to say just from this 1 track that your accent is the most tolerable, I actually really didnt even hear an accent - or didnt pay attention to it.
But you're MOS DEF better than leady , and alot of other UK cats here.

hes from australia dumb shit, and hes not better than me, hes probably about the same(if he can fix the delivery to be more interesting)

Mentor 12-04-05 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Coming from a thirteen year old white kid everyone says looks like he's seven...

HAHAHAHA. Omfg. Alpha's pic could only be gayer if he was wearing the lower half of a teletubby costume and crossing his legs, while sipping a wine cooler and eyeing a muscular young man on the other side of the bar.

that has ta be the most pathetic shit i ever read..its obvious ur twistin shit ta diss me...u sayin i'll be gayer if im doin that shit..yet none of it is even happenin in the pic..so now ya'll just resortin ta makin up shit ta diss me

Mentor 12-04-05 03:11 PM

and whoever even said im 13?? im 16 u bitch ass faggot and ya'll can get ur ass kicked from 7 year olds..fuckin pussies

leady 12-04-05 03:18 PM

lmfao @ this kid actin hard, u look softer than a pillow

Mentor 12-04-05 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
lmfao @ this kid actin hard, u look softer than a pillow

you look softer than ur moma's loose lips

leady 12-04-05 03:31 PM

oh wow ur momma jokes, as hard as it is to beleive, are worse than ur audios which is fuckin hard to do, so well done.... and funny thing is, u wouldnt look out of place in a gay bar

Crazy Hades 12-04-05 03:36 PM

Alpha...you must be illiterate...I said I'm thirteen, you fucking idiot.

Quote:
that has ta be the most pathetic shit i ever read..its obvious ur twistin shit ta diss me...u sayin i'll be gayer if im doin that shit..yet none of it is even happenin in the pic..so now ya'll just resortin ta makin up shit ta diss me

Did I say it was happening in the pic? I said if it happened, that's the only way you'd look stupider. You're the one who is twisting shit...honestly, are you retarded as well as illiterate?

Mentor 12-04-05 06:32 PM

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a...my/000_0012.jpg
LMFAO at Crazy Hades, u just a lil kid that looks like you'd be afraid of what your parents might do if they found out bout ur fuckin d+ on ur report card

Quote:

g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-UNIT FUCKAHS!

LMFAO we got a g-unit groupie tryin ta come at me askin people if he looks like 50...everybody knows 50s the biggest muthafuckin publicity stunt cravin beefin piece of shit out there so stop tryin ta be like him gettin in some more beef...g-g-g-g-g-g---g-g-g-g-UNOT!! yea thats what i thought DRAKEL

Quote:

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA...NOS you look like u gonna cry..u probably are cryin over me cuz i exosed ur sore lookin pathetic excuse of being hard..LMFAO DAMN!

i told u this shit before dont fuck wit me and i wont fuck wit u..go take ur tears somewhere else with ur bullshittin friendz that are ridin ur nutz enough ta throw themselves onto my beef list

La Cosa Nostra 12-04-05 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu cullian
honestly dude judging jus from that song alone u hyped your self up way to much to be alot better than u actually are, i aint sayin it was bad but u seriously hyped yourself up way to much and to be honest if u never went on so much bout how you aer gonna be leadin austrailia rap n shit man then i wuda said it was decent for rv but instead u made yourself seem like u gonna hit the scene like a new 50 in a sense of impact

but for feedbk eh to be honest i cudnt understand most the shit u said i only started to understand u a good bit on the kweli beat n i never got your accent till like the beat changed twice or 3 times so i tinhk u might be forcing your accent not to be as strong which is koo cause i wud do the same if i was tryin to break america but dont do it unless u can hold it for the entire song altho i got to say a 170 bar song shudnt be used to judge that

honestly ill wait till i see a normal length song from u before i honestly judge not cause i cant play attention to a 170 bar song jus cause i know to spit that much is hard and your voice cant stay the same the whole time and so many reasons to y the song aint your best cause of the length so ill wait till i hear more shit from u

Excuse me?
You cats are acting like this song is shit...
There are MINOR delivery problems which I've explained in the first post... Besides "cu cullian"...........I would absolutly love to see you even try to pull off a song like this...
I aint even getting conceded, but fuck it pisses me off when you go to an effort cause a bunch of kids whine that your not dropping anything on the internet only to get told "ohh you hyped yourself up to be dope and had slight delivery problems! Get real nos"...

Fuck you.
-------
And to alpha assasin, I gave you one warning already, next time you post in this thread its an immediate ban, no questions asked. Your only making a dick of yourself anyway.

Mentor 12-04-05 07:30 PM

haha now u know what the fuck it feels...u shoulda never dissed me when ur ass cant even get any respect

La Cosa Nostra 12-04-05 07:34 PM

And boom, thats the end of that clown.

leady 12-04-05 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu cullian
eh ye i commented on all that in my first post

dude seriously learn to take critcism u drop this for feedback so i gave u it dont get pissed jus cause i aint like omg nos u are so dope ima d/r u now so i can say i knew u wen u get signed, i mean my feedbk wasnt even negative so jus chill man learn to take it all in your stride

exactly

and just cos u did 170 bars does not mean its automatically dope, u didnt do enough to keep me interested after the 3rd minute, i had to force myself to keep listening all the way through, and thats being real, thats only cos ur delivery was monotonous n flow was pretty predictable after so long

TitoBronsky 12-04-05 08:42 PM

damn kid...... finaly get to peep the audio....

first thing i noticed is the crazy word usage... like your on some Pun ish... mixed wit Em ... seasoned wit Mad Dogg... but deff able to look past the accent and get into the track... i agree wit Q as my attention span aint all that either..... but.... you deff killed these beats.....

look forward to more audios to nod to....

deff got niggas geting bit wit the elevation bug.......

........................RTF....................... .

solid mayne

'ghost'

Crazy Hades 12-04-05 08:44 PM

Lmao at Alpha still talking about what people look like...the worst that I've gotten is that I look young, no one said I look gay instead of the people I beef with. Get real dumbass, say I look stupid all you want, it doesn't matter because

1. You look like the wind could blow you apart
2. I'm apparently smarter than you because I'm not illiterate like you. Making assumptions like that is stupid, 'I look like I'm sad about getting a D'. I mean, sure, I'm sad about D's when I'm an A/B student. Are you going to talk bad about me because I get good grades now? Fucking WIGGER. Get the fuck out of here, everyone is tired of your punk ass.
3. I'm more likely to succeed than you.

You may not believe that last one, but I am. You ever notice how when you say something that isn't even funny you say 'lmao'? I guess that means you're trying to be funny, but guess what --- people aren't saying it's funny, you're the only one saying it is. You're a pathetic little fuck who goes 'you're sad for looking up my pic'...

then you look up three pics and make paragraphs about them.

Stop clogging this fucking thread with your bullshit...I'm about to do something called SUCCEED.

Have fun acting like you're tough, 'Assassin'.

La Cosa Nostra 12-04-05 08:52 PM

To--'cu cullian' and 'leady'

Man... You dudes honestly have chips on your shouldars..

I can take critasism, and I have (only in this thread mind you, everywhere else I've shown this shit has given very different responses) But your sitting there saying "ooh you hyped yourself up to be the next 50 cent??? and this was average"..

Do you not see how this would piss someone off? Get real for a second... If you want to critasise the track, do it normally. Tell me where you think I went wrong, and where I could improve...

Dont straight up be ignorant to the fact this is a pre-release version of a track I havnt practiced enough, but put up here because kids were whining at me for not posting anything... And that most RV cats couldnt even attempt to produce and tell me its "average RV" material and that I hyped myself up way too much...

leady 12-04-05 09:01 PM

you hyped yourself sooooooooooooooooo much man all over the boards with "i can do this, i can do that.. ive done this ive done that... im dope because e.t.c"

i told you what needed improving, your delivery was fucking boring, u had charisma and presence but it lacked real variation in ur delivery, ur flow became predictable, so switch it up more n not just when a beat changes but also in the middle of a beat e.t.c............ sum of ur lines are slightly rushed, im not listening again to list the lines cos i cant be arsed and it bored me the first time, thats being fuckin honest... it is better than alot of RV material, but it is far from super duper dope like u tried to act like u are

La Cosa Nostra 12-04-05 09:11 PM

Quote:
you hyped yourself sooooooooooooooooo much man all over the boards with "i can do this, i can do that.. ive done this ive done that... im dope because e.t.c"

i told you what needed improving, your delivery was fucking boring, u had charisma and presence but it lacked real variation in ur delivery, ur flow became predictable, so switch it up more n not just when a beat changes but also in the middle of a beat e.t.c............ sum of ur lines are slightly rushed, im not listening again to list the lines cos i cant be arsed and it bored me the first time, thats being fuckin honest... it is better than alot of RV material, but it is far from super duper dope like u tried to act like u are

Listen leady. I understood you the first time you told me all this...

The fact that you keep repeating your comments is starting to sound like you have an inferiority complex...

leady 12-04-05 09:20 PM

Quote:
Listen leady. I understood you the first time you told me all this...

The fact that you keep repeating your comments is starting to sound like you have an inferiority complex...

well maybe if you would stop crying and bitching and making excuses because people are being honest and telling you the truth instead of riding you, it wouldnt need to be repeated

La Cosa Nostra 12-04-05 09:22 PM

Quote:
well maybe if you would stop crying and bitching and making excuses because people are being honest and telling you the truth instead of riding you, it wouldnt need to be repeated

Whatever you say buddy...