RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Best Atmosphere Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=223625)

Valerie 03-06-06 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th
I remember when Reign had tits.

and I remember when u said u had songs but never posted em like a bitch.

twenty9 03-06-06 10:41 PM

how many times must i tell you, this isnt about who is the better rapper, i have even told you that you could beat me. does it really matter, this "beef" is about u bein a bitch reign.

twenty9 03-06-06 10:41 PM

regin..... if my balls are on your chin, where would my dick be?

Valerie 03-06-06 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twenty9
how many times must i tell you, this isnt about who is the better rapper, i have even told you that you could beat me. does it really matter, this "beef" is about u bein a bitch reign.

ha me bein a bitch dude ill fuck ur face up kid easily stfu pussy and quit talkin shit about me when ur just gonna duck me bitch.

Incineratedrose 03-06-06 10:43 PM

Fuck You Lucy, and Hair are my favs.

twenty9 03-06-06 10:43 PM

ok then reign "fuck up my face" i would own you in a fight.

Nynth Degree 03-06-06 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black0ut
and I remember when u said u had songs but never posted em like a bitch.

Lol @ thinking everyone is a hopeless internet rapper. My new material is currently being mixed.

Valerie 03-06-06 10:47 PM

hahaha rigghht kid ill own the fuck outta u easily and thats no joke ill fuck you up no problem.

but my chances of proven it to Rv is very slim cus i live far away from u

Valerie 03-06-06 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th
Coming from someone who has never heard one of my songs...ok.

well I thought u had songs already made?

twenty9 03-06-06 10:49 PM

kid ive seen the pic of u (duh how u think i made my sig) ur just a little bitch i could easily kick ur ass

Valerie 03-06-06 10:50 PM

Quote:
kid ive seen the pic of u (duh how u think i made my sig) ur just a little bitch i could easily kick ur ass

and I last posted a pic of me in like march last year or april but anyways man im more mucle then i was then fuckin douche bag

twenty9 03-06-06 10:51 PM

the only added muscle u got is the dick in ur ass.

Nynth Degree 03-06-06 10:52 PM

Quote:
well I thought u had songs already made?

You're right, I do have plenty of songs made. They're not on my computer though, so I'm unable to post them.

Valerie 03-06-06 10:52 PM

Quote:
the only added muscle u got is the dick in ur ass.

funny how u say im gay but only clowns u come up with involve dick.

Ill Spanish 03-06-06 10:53 PM

twenty 9 could fuck you up too, cuz hes a thizz-ug, iv seen him fight, but fuck all this internet beef, theres no point unless you can fight in real life, with fists "HEY!.....just hit eachother..."

twenty9 03-06-06 10:54 PM

that was the first time i called u gay (except if u count the pic in my sig) and seriously its eazy to tell your lyin, i bet you weigh even less.

twenty9 03-06-06 10:54 PM

^^ haha at ill spanish

Valerie 03-06-06 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill Spanish
twenty 9 could fuck you up too, cuz hes a thizz-ug, iv seen him fight, but fuck all this internet beef, theres no point unless you can fight in real life, with fists "HEY!.....just hit eachother..."

fuck you dick ridin faggot get off his dick.

twenty9 03-06-06 11:04 PM

fuck off, reign, ill spanish didnt do shit, he'd fuck u up pretty bad so ur lucky u dont live near us, u ever in bridgewater, hit us up if ur lookin for a fair fist fight. (no kicks in the face from a third person right ill spanish? haha)

Valerie 03-06-06 11:06 PM

ill murk both u bitches vs me in a topical ur both hoes ill son both u fags easily.

twenty9 03-06-06 11:07 PM

^ wholey fuck kid, this isnt about rappin at all, this is about u bein a bitch. Y CAN'T YOU PAY ATTENTION??

Valerie 03-06-06 11:09 PM

Quote:
^ wholey fuck kid, this isnt about rappin at all, this is about u bein a bitch. Y CAN'T YOU PAY ATTENTION??

OMG DUDE UR TALKIN SHIT AND U EXPECT NOT TO BATTLE? JESUS UR WACK MAN A 2 VS 1 BATTLE AND U DUCK OMG UR ABOUT AS DUMB AS U LOOK FAG QUIT TALKIN TO ME UNTIL U GOT ENOUGH BALLS TO ACCEOT A CALLOUT U 2 VS ME.

twenty9 03-06-06 11:11 PM

^ i am as dumb as i look when you have never saw me.

Nynth Degree 03-06-06 11:11 PM

Go get 'em, Reign!

Valerie 03-06-06 11:13 PM

Quote:
^ i am as dumb as i look when you have never saw me.

look meaning like what i've seen of u so far like ur stupidity dumbass look at ur sig its pretty retarded.

Ill Spanish 03-06-06 11:13 PM

Quote:
ill murk both u bitches vs me in a topical ur both hoes ill son both u fags easily.

hahah "no kicks in the face from a third person right ill spanish?"

i dont battle, i dont even rap, im only here cuz people i know have battles on here

im not dick ridein, i know him offline, and standin up for a friend isn't dick rindin

and im not beefin with you on here, like i said theres no point

twenty9 03-06-06 11:14 PM

wats retarded about it? the fact that im making fun of u and u dont like it?

Valerie 03-06-06 11:14 PM

hey 9th do u think that pretty pussy if he ducks a 2 vs 1 battle him and his buddy that posted earlier with 10 posts vs me?

Nynth Degree 03-06-06 11:15 PM

Quote:
hey 9th do u think that pretty pussy if he ducks a 2 vs 1 battle him and his buddy that posted earlier with 10 posts vs me?

Why I sure do! :)

Valerie 03-06-06 11:15 PM

Quote:
hahah "no kicks in the face from a third person right ill spanish?"

i dont battle, i dont even rap, im only here cuz people i know have battles on here

im not dick ridein, i know him offline, and standin up for a friend isn't dick rindin

and im not beefin with you on here, like i said theres no point

wtf u dont battle but u got battles here?

twenty9 03-06-06 11:18 PM

^ fuck your dumb its worded right ur just retarded

Valerie 03-06-06 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th
Why I sure do! :)

see even 9th thinks so dumbass.

and retarded look whos duckin bitch. :banghead:

Ill Spanish 03-06-06 11:20 PM

word to 29,Reign's just a "narrow minded hill billy" hahahahh 29 should get that......

twenty9 03-06-06 11:24 PM

^hahaha hells yeah i get it

twenty9 03-06-06 11:25 PM

and 2 reign, there is such a thing as sarcasm ever think for one second that 9th may be sarcastic?

Ill Spanish 03-06-06 11:27 PM

lol did col-b tell you about that when claudia said that to some hick?

oh and Reign scence i dont battle i could just get my brother to write it for me

twenty9 03-06-06 11:28 PM

^ yea his brother would own you, isnt his record 11-0, i havent checked in a little while.

Valerie 03-06-06 11:31 PM

Quote:
lol did col-b tell you about that when claudia said that to some hick?

oh and Reign scence i dont battle i could just get my brother to write it for me

naw fuck that i called YOU AND UR FAGGOT FRIEND OUT not ur brother.
a 2 vs 1 battle prick no ghost writin and i can tell if its been ghost written since u dont write bitch.

Ill Spanish 03-06-06 11:32 PM

29: hells yeah, cuz hes supa funky fresh and hella dope, his dicks so long to see the tip you'll need a telescope

but really tho, were you there that day? (the narrow minded hill billy thing?) cuz after i posted that i rememberd you might have been suspendid that day, i cant remember.....

Nynth Degree 03-06-06 11:34 PM

*Cleans up the spilled milk* There, now you guys can quit crying.