RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   fuck........the.......... uk (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=225921)

~Babylon~ 04-07-06 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immense
wht...lockness you are dumb..you say you hate a few uk cats on here so you hate all uk?

its like me not liking someone on here who is black and then hating all black people.

and when people say uk accent sucks.....well i think southern us rap sucks...i cant stand their accent but i aint complaining.

and finally....this is just something ive noticed....and im not talking about rap,just countrys in general....that alot of american cats are always complaining that bush has fucked their country up..and all the hoods are deprived blah blah....but then in their next post they claim america is the best country ever and is better at everything...

i cant wait until the football world cup...usa are gona get slaughtered....and dont say you dont care cos soccer sucks....cos most uk cats live by it...werd..

ummmmmm.......I've never said bush fucked up are country..........I think bush is OK......not the best president or anything......but he's cool......... :thumbup:

J.D 04-07-06 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief
I'm from the UK and most dudes from your country give me props on my music...so no, not all UK rappers suck...

-Chief

kool, didnt know u were in the UK lol

Dabatos 04-07-06 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ??
Fucking idiots in here.

I remember why i dont post here no more...

Except france, are you fucking retarded??

UK Owns aremica, plain and fucking simple.

lol no country owns no one lyrically, because theres all kinds of skills no one has heard of.. so yea lol.. but GO filipinos! woo hoo! haha

~Babylon~ 04-07-06 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
lol no country owns no one lyrically, because theres all kinds of skills no one has heard of.. so yea lol.. but GO filipinos! woo hoo! haha

WERD!.... :thumbup:

Compose 04-07-06 02:25 PM

i hate when dumbasses represent the U.S. and make it look bad

~Babylon~ 04-07-06 02:27 PM

like who?.........if your talkin' about me.......prove why I'm a dumbass.....or shut the hell up!

if your not talkin' about me........aiight I agree wit that! :thumbup:

.Ike. 04-07-06 02:51 PM

ahem...

to the person that said southern rap is the death of hip hop....

all you people need to fucking realize.....music isnt about how many fucking metaphors and multies u have....its about the listener enjoying it...

so please....shut the fuck up with the "lyrical" stuff.....god bless...

i myself prefer good lyrics...and i use them in my music...but....southern crunk is more "fun" to listen to than some nerd spitting about shit that no normal person is gonna understand over a shitty beat.

thank you.

o and about the UK, US thing...i could really give a fuck...

locknes 04-07-06 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Have you experienced the UK? Or all UK rappers?

You can't just say you hate everything about the UK because you feel like it. Newsflash: America is DERIVED from UK cunts.

you are comopletly right but i hate how some of these fuckers on here
who suck at rapping who are from the uk start acting like they are better than every american rapper(im not meantioning names Cause i aint no snitch)
but thats what pissing me off i give respect to some of you
but some of you are just fucken pricks