RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Provocative Thoughts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=328)
-   -   Week 3 Chat/Beef (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231055)

Journal!st 07-08-06 07:34 AM

ok it should affect our records.......

Journal!st 07-09-06 06:36 PM

ok ok

people check this out

Pakaveli your up against troop

original your up against apo

~Luciano~ 07-09-06 06:38 PM

lol...im bout 2 close the battles 2 night

wha u talkin bout........

Appocolyptik 07-10-06 04:13 PM

Tim if you're intending to drop post your own image and drop, I'll leave our battles open this week.

Trade Mark. 07-10-06 05:29 PM

Waddup............

Journal!st 07-10-06 08:43 PM

yup after this week im planning on talkin it over with luciano and apo to clean out the no shows and shit....and start a fresh new clean week so...this week is being opened.

Dervla 07-10-06 10:50 PM

Fuck..Why I'm being able to write for this site again>?..I kicked ass already :)

Journal!st 07-10-06 10:51 PM

dervla.....just drop so you can get the win please and ill match up fo next week against someone who will drop with talent.....i think against apo or troop or even pakaveli

Dervla 07-10-06 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent.
dervla.....just drop so you can get the win please and ill match up fo next week against someone who will drop with talent.....i think against apo or troop or even pakaveli

*sigh*..............

Journal!st 07-10-06 10:56 PM

come my babez...LOL!.....damn that girl is hot in your sig......lol...get me a pic like that with it sayin silent MA!..LOL!...but i gaurantee next week being more active!

Dervla 07-10-06 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent.
come my babez...LOL!.....damn that girl is hot in your sig......lol...get me a pic like that with it sayin silent MA!..LOL!...but i gaurantee next week being more active!

......Back it up, back it up, back it up, back it Up. :gfy:

~Luciano~ 07-10-06 11:12 PM

Tim close down the battles allready...
and set up my championship battle damnit lol

or do i have 2 do it?

Appocolyptik 07-11-06 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Luciano~
Tim close down the battles allready...
and set up my championship battle damnit lol

or do i have 2 do it?

Close and set the new battles tommorow, he set the drop date to Sunday so it'sm only fair we should have two days of voting.

Next week set the drop date to Saturday.

Pakaveli 07-11-06 11:50 AM

How it rollin...

Appocolyptik 07-11-06 03:30 PM

It's a load of shite bro, I need a joint.

Journal!st 07-11-06 04:56 PM

iight then my dude by midnight today the battles will be closed and you vs. apo is up!...and ill have a match against dervla

Heychoo 07-12-06 12:33 AM

im back fuckers..

Journal!st 07-12-06 02:09 AM

well stay back then fool!...

Heychoo 07-12-06 03:44 AM

I told yall I wouldn't have internet till today..why dont I have a match?

Journal!st 07-12-06 04:19 AM

lol..it was closed!.......

WillNova 07-12-06 12:54 PM

yo I hate these forums... un-organized and stupid..... the championship battle was set-up before the first week. The whole thing is fix, most people up here can't write. Ya all jus a bunch of yung ass white bois that sit in front of the pc all day, knowin nuttin bout hip-hop. I can't stand it no more..... Dervla and Miss B the only ones holdin it down. Everybody else jus like to talk bout bullshit.

Pakaveli 07-12-06 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillNova
yo I hate these forums... un-organized and stupid..... the championship battle was set-up before the first week. The whole thing is fix, most people up here can't write. Ya all jus a bunch of yung ass white bois that sit in front of the pc all day, knowin nuttin bout hip-hop. I can't stand it no more..... Dervla and Miss B the only ones holdin it down. Everybody else jus like to talk bout bullshit.

What are ya doing now ma dog, calm down and as for this system idk, i aint been here long enough to comment.

Appocolyptik 07-12-06 04:28 PM

Quote:

Calm down. These forums aren't the best but RB is probably worse right now. What's this shit about a championship match being set up before the first week? That's technically impossible. And me vs Troop wasn't a fix, our opponents couldn't show so we automatically went through how is that unfair? Stop complaining and drop something good, so you can back up your bullshit. Cause at the moment you are making a fool of yourself.

~Luciano~ 07-12-06 05:27 PM

Quote:

lmao...1st im Blk

2nd...it wasent fixed..our opponents couldnt drop

and 3...u couldnt even beat me...so why are u callin kids sorry

and u couldnt fuck wit dervla or miss b...

and 5th..do u kno anything bout hip hop?

dont talk shit if u dont kno the facts fam...

and u think RB is more organized?...they battles stay up a week and a half

we do have lives ya kno

~Nuff Said~

Trade Mark. 07-12-06 05:57 PM

SS>This League because

Heychoo 07-12-06 07:23 PM

Lol, SS is better but this. but ths is a new league. i cant badmouth it because ive been busy and half assing, but idk...I hope will wasn't saying I wasn't holding it down..

Journal!st 07-12-06 10:36 PM

will you couldnt even beat me trust me so STFU STUPID plus were real busy too tryna stay up to par so STFU WILL your shits good but aint great.

this is a new league so STFU!

thats nuff said an dyea ima SPIC BY THE WAY!

WillNova 07-13-06 09:52 AM

Yo Wireless, nuttin against u..... now that I got all ya muthafuckas attention..... pay atention. How can everybody come and comment on my message, but nobody can drop on time. It takes me five minutes to do my bullshit drops, but I do them. Silent wat the hell is STFU.... don't answer, jus think about it,,, u weak son. And Luciano how u gon' say u got a life when u stay up here, look at ya text records and stats. And Appo, I feel u, but don't call me a fool, cause I am a fool, don't get me started... hahahaha, constructive critism

STEP YA GAME UP BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Journal!st 07-13-06 10:10 AM

i couldnt drop.....i didnt have time fool so get ya facts str8 i only came on to vote on some battles and close and open em...whatever sone you have original next week ima set up the new battles real soon. by like saturday(for you guys) (sunday for me)

will my topicals i got madley half assed so Shut The Fuck Up! about me...keep my name out your mouth...you got skill my dude but dont criticize something you dont know nothing about!..so please...save yourself.

Appocolyptik 07-13-06 10:54 AM

I'm setting up the battles now, what the fuck at not being able to remove the redirect from Miss Behaving vs I am Unreal?

Journal!st 07-13-06 10:57 AM

yup i tried that too and shits still not removing....

Appocolyptik 07-13-06 03:51 PM

I've set up all the battles now, could one of you get some predictions down?

Dervla 07-13-06 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
I've set up all the battles now, could one of you get some predictions down?

Well damn I don't c my name considering the fact that Ennui no showed also in our battle.

Journal!st 07-13-06 10:03 PM

yea ill get the predictions up...and dervla i think apo forgot you!

Journal!st 07-13-06 10:08 PM

yea uh pakavei aint up there man.....LOL! and he won his match take out malicious my dude and make wireless go up against pakaveli!

~Luciano~ 07-13-06 11:46 PM

WillNova stfu..your talkin stupid

i dont give a fuck about my text record

its a fucking text record lol

im focused on doing my audio thang...

so your comments are irrelevant

if u dont like the league...get the fuck out...

its still a new league people...its gonna get better

but dont bad mouth the league

when your not doing anything 2 help it

you talkin like your the Gods Gift 2 text

get the fuck out then Bitch

~Nuff Said~

WillNova 07-14-06 05:59 AM

tru dat, my man pakaveli did put in wurk, he do deserve to be in this weeks battles.... nice drop too. that souljah troop been MIA for a bit, u need to come bak and drop sumthin

Journal!st 07-14-06 06:54 AM

will do you have a match this week?!...if not ima change that epox dude he seems like he wont drop so i can battle you..since you said i aint good and ish my dude and troop doesnt waist a verse on no shows

oh yea if you check but your opponent doesnt check you still have to drop to get the win or else you stay witht he same REC.

Appocolyptik 07-14-06 11:15 AM

The battles will stay as they are. If people don't show we'll give them a couple days extension because I want to get into the routine of 'drop Friday, voting ends Sunday, new battles up Monday.'

Heychoo 07-14-06 03:57 PM

Fuck me running. I gotta try this week.