RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Tag Team Tournament III (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=254)
-   -   David Lama & Young Philly vs JTR & SPuL (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232274)

J. Luth 07-31-06 11:34 PM

^shit, you used to mod it? what format was it when you did it?

also LBL getting good. Iunno how kempo got lot of the good heads to come join up and at same time stay active and vote. props to dude. but word you should join if you ain't already in it

David Lama 07-31-06 11:38 PM

it was just a regular never ending league when I modded it. when I started modding it though it was DEAD, eyedeal was modding it before me and he just stopped one day, the league was on hold for like 3 weeks and shit, so I basically took the league with noone in it, basically a dead league and brung it back to life little by little. it took a couple of months but it did get ressurected, and then when it was alive again, niggas started bitching NON STOP, thats also when the whole b-boys vs. RM site battle happend and well.. lets just say they were really hating on my mags and calling me bias and shit, and just bitching about them not being power ranked or me saying they didnt do good in a review or whatever. they didnt bitch about how I modded shit cause I'd have shit up on time, before shit was even suppose to go up. so as a punishment I decided to hand the league over to oz since I knew he'd kill it, and yep I was right.. thats good for those fuckers though. I kinda feel bad now :(

David Lama 07-31-06 11:43 PM

heres the thread I made when I decided to stop modding it

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthrea...68#post13268568

DONT UP IT, on RM theres a rule that if you up a thread that hasnt been upped in over 30 days you automatically get banned. so yea dont up it lol

David Lama 07-31-06 11:46 PM

i just realized that kempo's gonna be really pissed when he comes back. but hell.. fuck this battle lmao.. this shit is officially a chat thread now

King Solo 07-31-06 11:46 PM

Kemp runs a league well, he got all those dope heads because a lot of them are from b-boys/PR where Kempo used to battle. As did I. A bunch of people did the recruiting for that league. And once you get a few... the rest will follow.

But yo, on another note. I was just browsing battles and came across that battle Lama had with Natural killa...

.... that N B A whack motherfucker! line is still fucking funny as hell. :laugh:

David Lama 07-31-06 11:50 PM

yea b-boys league was the best league ever, I modded that shit for 2 years, so after losing all that shit when the site crashed. I cant believe how I decided to mod a league again, shit.. I'm modding another one right now lol. I guess I just like there being a good league on the net, and if noone else makes one I do.

King Solo 07-31-06 11:51 PM

I was only in the b-boy league for like 3 weeks. And then I stopped battling a little, and when I came back the site was gone.

So, I went to PR and battled in the WBL for like 3-4 weeks.

King Solo 07-31-06 11:52 PM

But yo, if Kempo fucking deletes all my posts then I'm going to bitch-smack him so hard that when he eventually decides to have kids, his first born child will come out with a swollen head. :shoot:

David Lama 07-31-06 11:52 PM

PR doesnt have a WBL, its PRBA. WBL was actually good, prba isnt. both are two different leagues. pr and bboys are two different sites.

David Lama 07-31-06 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
But yo, if Kempo fucking deletes all my posts then I'm going to bitch-smack him so hard that when he eventually decides to have kids, his first born child will come out with a swollen head. :shoot:

lol word. he shouldnt delete them, its not like anyone else is gonna vote anyways.

King Solo 07-31-06 11:52 PM

Oh shit, that is me getting confused.

Yeah, I battled in both of them. Word. :)

David Lama 07-31-06 11:53 PM

what was your name in the WBL?? I dont ever remember seeing a nick fletcher

King Solo 07-31-06 11:53 PM

PRBA = ProjectRhyme Battle Association..

... if I remember correctly... I battled shitty people in it like Jishaku, Ill Intelegence and fucking Drugs....

King Solo 07-31-06 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lama
what was your name in the WBL?? I dont ever remember seeing a nick fletcher

because i never was nick fletcher... in fact, i wasnt even going by nick fletcher on this site back then...

but honestly, i cant remember my name on that... in PRBA i was called Lazarus

David Lama 07-31-06 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
PRBA = ProjectRhyme Battle Association..

... if I remember correctly... I battled shitty people in it like Jishaku, Ill Intelegence and fucking Drugs....

lol. Drugs is nice, he just half asses alot.

King Solo 07-31-06 11:56 PM

Question??

On B-Boys, or PR... I can't remember which site it was.

Do you remember some dude called THE INCREDIBLE HULK?

David Lama 07-31-06 11:57 PM

na.. Mercules had that alias, but it was on 411hype I think.

and bboys died in september 2005

King Solo 07-31-06 11:59 PM

I remember battling a guy called THE INCREDIBLE HULK... its just he was the first dude I beat on b-boys, or PR... me can not remember.

David Lama 08-01-06 12:03 AM

i dont know. there was a hulk hogan on bboys though, i dont recall him losing though, cept in the champ match.

King Solo 08-01-06 12:07 AM

nah, i beat incredible hulk in a quick battle... outside of the league

but, it dont matter... shit was long time ago anyway

King Solo 08-01-06 12:07 AM

i also beat some dude called brockali or sum shit like that... lmao! @ the name

David Lama 08-01-06 12:14 AM

on PR in the prba as lazarus?? I dont see that.. Brock Ali = Ribonoculease or however you spell it from RM.

he never registered that name on bboys since he never was on bboys

King Solo 08-01-06 12:17 AM

I never said I beat Brock ALI on b-boys... I just said I beat him.

But, as far as me in the PRBA as Lazarus... just let me go find a link to one of my battles and show you.

David Lama 08-01-06 12:18 AM

oh word. yea I seen ya prba battles. i remember someone asking me if you were the laz from UPN or blunts, I said blunts without knowing lmao.

King Solo 08-01-06 12:21 AM

lmao, it was just a random name i made up at the time

i had no idea it had been taken, then dudes were comin at me sayin i ripped of some guys name...

that is why i stick with using my ACTUAL name now, i can't rip that off of anybody... except for this old ass author who has the same name as me

David Lama 08-01-06 12:24 AM

haha word. same with me, which is why I stopped using the Allah name, i mean. I was the only KNOWN allah on the net, but I started bumping into newbs on other sites that called themselves that and I got tired of banishment battling them all, and this one guy didnt even wanna battle. my name is my name too. but some weird ass kid in some weird country that does rock climbing and that seems to be pretty famous has it too.. and some movie star from the 50's that did some whack spanish films, as well as some weird ass pedo that made the davidlama.com site. WTF?? lmao..

King Solo 08-01-06 12:29 AM

Oh shit, I just google image searched my name and....

... apparently I died 12 years ago. Ain't that a bitch!! :(

David Lama 08-01-06 12:33 AM

haha damn. dude was born in 1928

Untold 08-01-06 01:51 AM

wtf @ david lama and nick fletcher turnin this entire battle into a chat thread!

roflz!

N.Tavarez 08-01-06 09:27 AM

word good chat too
ima google search my name too fuckit

King Solo 08-01-06 09:31 AM

Google searcing your name is funny. I found out I am dead.

I also got up a picture of some fat ass grease monkey who has probably never been laid. LMFAO!!!

N.Tavarez 08-01-06 09:50 AM

lmao!!!!!!
get ready to laugh
http://www.sabordominicano.net/copp...n%20tavarez.jpg

look at that ugly motherfucker, im bout to disown my name

King Solo 08-01-06 09:57 AM

LMFAO!!!

Check out that Mr. GQ smooth lookin' muthafucka... his face looks like it started to swell, but the top half forgot to.. :laugh:

N.Tavarez 08-01-06 10:00 AM

word, that dude make me wanna take my Dominican flag down like NOW!
bout to throw that fool a passport

King Solo 08-01-06 10:09 AM

LMAO!!! He was looking pretty fucking ugly...

J. Luth 08-01-06 10:58 AM

yo put in SPuL in google image search and check what first one that comes up :D

N.Tavarez 08-01-06 11:04 AM

oh shit! we got a google celeb in this motherfucker

N.Tavarez 08-01-06 11:05 AM

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...r%3D%2 6sa%3DN

so spul you wanna explain this?

J. Luth 08-01-06 11:12 AM

^lol stfu! I said first result hoe. and apparantly spul is like some german word i'm guessing or norweigan or some shit. hopefully it doesn't mean anything nasty in that language. lol but yea, boo @ all y'all havin' names with good rings to them. die :shoot:

N.Tavarez 08-01-06 11:25 AM

spul means genital herpes in french i hear :rolleyes: