RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   if israil was destroyed.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245732)

_Talksic_ 05-08-08 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Oh and another thing, as if you fucking care or whatever, 'cuz I know if you REALLY did, you wouldn't be here babbling about retarded, incoherent, westerner bullshit.

And no joke, you're about as stupid as any other war mongering AMERICAN.

back on subject, Islam's core belief is that the world should be a One World Government (Hurray, One Point For Baphomet!) And that the entire belief system should be Islam. The only language should be Arabic, and the entire world should be governed by an in-the-closet group of people who can't be questioned or seen.

Isn't that just sexy?

In other words, the whole world is Islam's enemy.

Go study, asshole.

man your are so brainwashed you are just plain retarded,
this country wants one world order why the fuck do you think we try to establish democracy in every country weve ever conqered..(same shit we accused the soviet union of doing,spreading communism)
and islam wanting one world order? they might..but so do we, our current presidents father made a speach about it on september 11 1991 in front of congress..and the world IS run by a small group of people,their called illuminati fuck nut.. its retarted how you say that the muslims are trying to do this when we clearly already are..
read the wolfiwitz doctrine buddy..

_Talksic_ 05-08-08 02:12 AM

but beside mr fox news over here......
isreals time is coming their citys will be trampled when pretty much all the world attacks em..

05-08-08 05:24 AM

I can't believe that you even began to call me a conspiracy theorist.

Christ.

you're the biggest fucking hypocrite alive on this site to date..

_Talksic_ 05-08-08 05:44 AM

i didnt even call you a conspiracy theorist in this thread........i was just stating facts,thats all...

05-08-08 06:12 AM

And your proof behind these "facts" are?

"Dude come on now. Watch Zeitgeist"

shut the hell up .. they are conspiracy theories. No matter which thread I'm in, you still called me a conspiracy theorist.

_Talksic_ 05-08-08 06:23 AM

the fact that our our current presidents father got in front of congress and talked about the new world order he would like to see established in front of congress on camara on september 11 1991...thats a fact..lol
and if you read the wolfowitz doctine it talks about it also...
and no i think your the one that told everyone to watch zeitgeist.....
when you talked about all that rfid chip shit and about how you hate the government so much..
get the fuck outta with that and get off bushes penis

05-08-08 06:27 AM

I've watched zeitgeist, and it's all conspiracy theories, pushed by facts like yours, bush's father talking about a new world order.

But the new world order could mean anything, "and the world IS run by a small group of people,their called illuminati fuck nut.."

Explain one way that is, that zeitgeist doesn't say? Do you have a better conspiracy than Zeitgeist or is it the same one?

_Talksic_ 05-08-08 06:44 AM

the thing with bushes father actaully happened..therefore making it a fact...
first off if something is true it doesnt make it a conspiracy it makes it fact..
im not even going to talk about this with you, you claim you hate the government so much and you are the one that told everyone on the site about zeitgeist and the rfid chip..when your clearly brainwashed in western beliefs..

La Cosa Nostra 05-08-08 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
I've watched zeitgeist, and it's all conspiracy theories, pushed by facts like yours, bush's father talking about a new world order.

But the new world order could mean anything, "and the world IS run by a small group of people,their called illuminati fuck nut.."

Explain one way that is, that zeitgeist doesn't say? Do you have a better conspiracy than Zeitgeist or is it the same one?

the illuminati is a 'small' group of people?

news to me

and if you want the new world order, go look up the wolfowitz doctrine..

but im sure you already have read up on that?

05-08-08 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
the thing with bushes father actaully happened..therefore making it a fact...
first off if something is true it doesnt make it a conspiracy it makes it fact..
im not even going to talk about this with you, you claim you hate the government so much and you are the one that told everyone on the site about zeitgeist and the rfid chip..when your clearly brainwashed in western beliefs..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
and it's all conspiracy theories, pushed by facts like yours, bush's father talking about a new world order.

"the illuminati is a 'small' group of people?

news to me"

Okay. but those weren't my words. Talk to your boy who also loves the wolfowitz doctrine above us.

_Talksic_ 05-08-08 07:56 PM

yeah i guess their not a small group of people..
yea the wolfowitz doctrine does talk about the new world order..
but i was just trying to explain to 2v that hes accusing the muslims of trying to establish their new world order or whatever....but hes pointing the finger and trying to make them look like the bad guys when were doing the same shit..he acts like democracy and our way of life is the best that their is..and at the same time hes a hypocryte cuz he says he hates the government but all he does is defend them..

La Cosa Nostra 05-08-08 07:59 PM

fuck them.. their not us, so they are the bad guys.

i will never be converted to islam. they can take their full of shit religion and shove it.

_Talksic_ 05-08-08 08:02 PM

i will never be converted to islam either im just saying were guilty of the same shit their trying to do..(if their even doing it) not sure where 2v gets his information from,he needs to look outside fox.

La Cosa Nostra 05-10-08 07:27 AM

you use the word 'were'...

what does that mean.. im not part of any religion...

what am i trying to do other than live?

_Talksic_ 05-10-08 10:20 PM

i was using saying that in reference to 2v were from america and were doing the same shit hes accusing them of doing.

La Cosa Nostra 05-11-08 12:22 AM

whats 2v doing thats the same as muslims?

what are you doing thats the same as muslims?

and what are you accusing them as a whole of doing?

_Talksic_ 05-11-08 07:41 AM

i was saying that hes accusing the muslims of trying to start a new world order,and i told him,me and him who are from america our country is doing the same this thats why i told him about the wolfowitz doctirne...

La Cosa Nostra 05-11-08 09:00 AM

absolute power currupts absolutly..

you and 2v dont really have much say on what your government choose to spend their time on in conquest for greater goals.

america is trying to bring democracy to the world, trying to take control of earths resources and trying to keep its throne... super power countries always fight to take shit over, big whoop..

islam however, wants everyone to believe their fuckhead primative devout religion and eradicate the jews.. fair enough the western world has done them wrong through stealing land and agressive take overs, wars, fucking their way of life etc..

but if these were two options for the future of humanity, they are the bad guys. america is a secular country grounded on freedom of speech and belief's.. and that is far more appealing to me than 'in your face' opressive backwards islam.

05-11-08 01:29 PM

Yeah, and plus, when we became America, we gave out land, for free.

So there.

But that doesn't mean I agree with anything we do including a one world government.

_Talksic_ 05-12-08 02:40 AM

^^^^^you agree with the war,that is spreading democrocy and thats leading to a one world order eventually..

05-12-08 12:34 PM

*smacks you*

nope.

_Talksic_ 05-13-08 01:20 AM

your retarded every message youve ever wrote on the topic of america at war youve supported.

La Cosa Nostra 05-13-08 02:58 AM

fuck the fossel fueled war
how can they constitute more
sam; id chop the dudes jaw
to his prostitute core
but on the oppisite wall
islam is a comical cause
stop the applause
its started, an inoperable war
with prophets & pawns
satanic agendas, prodigal spawn
& it wont be long till were all fucking gone.........

so peace out

_Talksic_ 05-13-08 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
fuck the fossel fueled war
how can they constitute more
sam; id chop the dudes jaw
to his prostitute core
but on the oppisite wall
islam is a comical cause
stop the applause
its started, an inoperable war
with prophets & pawns
satanic agendas, prodigal spawn
& it wont be long till were all fucking gone.........

so peace out

islam didnt start no war, cuz they were jealous over freedom,
thats a pathetic excuse i cant believe everybody believed em,
fuck the media outlets,and all their information,
dont mistake the truth, cuz of miss-eduction,
and fuck 2v and his fox television,
that shits just unapropriate,
i didnt know they had speed dials on remotes,
but now i think everybodys knowing it,
fuck these individuals war, from their sinnicle hypocritical core,
that controll things through a digital world,
that will soon lead to an eventuall storm....

05-13-08 11:43 AM

You're a fucking faggot bitch, you know that right?

I bet you have an image of yourself embedded into your brain, so you don't have to look in the mirror all fucking day and gawk at your parent's faulty creation.

_Talksic_ 05-13-08 11:25 PM

i wish half the shit you said sometimes made sence....

JTR 07-29-08 07:55 AM

Nos you don't know EVERYTHING about the war in the middle east, i have a step dad and step mom, step brother all from lebanon, the muslims kill themselves, kill their own kind. They're all lebanese, but because some are christian they'll kill them, blow up their own land, just to see their goals fulfilled. Rather then blow up Israel they should just let palestine have their land back, let them build their bungalos fuck, who cares. See Nos back then people weren't as civilised and we didn't have weapons of mass destruction or the same type of education. Things are way different, and it's for the better. If Australia was in Israels shoes, you wouldn't have the same point of view. And lets face it, you act as if the muslims are all innocent and they didn't have any part of starting or taking the war to another level. Come on man

JTR 07-29-08 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
You're a fucking faggot bitch, you know that right?

I bet you have an image of yourself embedded into your brain, so you don't have to look in the mirror all fucking day and gawk at your parent's faulty creation.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

_Talksic_ 08-02-08 07:23 AM

^^^^^^^i thought youd be pissed cuz of this thread about your fellow jews

JTR 08-03-08 09:24 AM

Nah cuz it's just his personal opinion, i don't know if he's only saying that because it's his personal opinion and he thinks it'd make the war end and the world better, or if he's saying it because he hates jews. If he was only saying it cuz he hated jews well then yea i'd think he's a lil bitch but there'd be nothing to get mad bout, it's RV lol, I aint gonna let what people think on here affect me

08-05-08 06:57 AM

Israel is still a fucked up country regardless.

Their entire history as said in both Judaism and Christianity, + the events leading up to modern Israel, + their new political background and gain, + they have nuclear bombs (supposedly), + they want the USA to go to war with Iran, or at the very minimum, bomb Iran. Iran is supposedly one of the founding fathers of the U.N., said by Iran's Wikipedia but I wouldn't trust it, because Muslims tend to sway anything in favor of their Religion and a public internet site with information on one of their most dominated Shi'a Islam countries would probably be tainted by that hand.

So, considering anything is possible, let's all just hope that our leaders don't do this little war thing with our soldiers this time 'round. World War III thanks to Israel, who without Religion would've guessed it?

King Solo 08-07-08 11:35 AM

If Israil was destroyed then it wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference to the rest of the world because ISRAEL would still be standing.

50Cal. 04-10-09 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
would it really matter?

i say we should all just help the arab countries kill the jews...

once their dead then there will be way more peace in the middle east...

it was fucking rude of the united nations to steal land from palestine anyway... these are countries that supply our car fuel man.. we should just help them instead of being such panzy little cunts scared of wholesale slaughter of a country....

back in the day that type of shit just happened... rulers were way better when they had genocide commanding balls....

word new age holucast :shoot: :shoot: :shocked: :nono: :cussing: :shoot:

50Cal. 04-10-09 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Israel is still a fucked up country regardless.

Their entire history as said in both Judaism and Christianity, + the events leading up to modern Israel, + their new political background and gain, + they have nuclear bombs (supposedly), + they want the USA to go to war with Iran, or at the very minimum, bomb Iran. Iran is supposedly one of the founding fathers of the U.N., said by Iran's Wikipedia but I wouldn't trust it, because Muslims tend to sway anything in favor of their Religion and a public internet site with information on one of their most dominated Shi'a Islam countries would probably be tainted by that hand.

So, considering anything is possible, let's all just hope that our leaders don't do this little war thing with our soldiers this time 'round. World War III thanks to Israel, who without Religion would've guessed it?

shi'a are the minority in islam.less then 10% of muslims worldwide.iran is sunni.the idiots in america put the shi'a in power in iraq then wonder why they people keep fighting them.maybe you should do more research :nono: iran did help find the u.n and america europe begged them because hitler had just finished kicking thier ass and america just finished saving them and they needed all the help they could get.

50Cal. 04-28-09 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Jack
Nos you don't know EVERYTHING about the war in the middle east, i have a step dad and step mom, step brother all from lebanon, the muslims kill themselves, kill their own kind. They're all lebanese, but because some are christian they'll kill them, blow up their own land, just to see their goals fulfilled. Rather then blow up Israel they should just let palestine have their land back, let them build their bungalos fuck, who cares. See Nos back then people weren't as civilised and we didn't have weapons of mass destruction or the same type of education. Things are way different, and it's for the better. If Australia was in Israels shoes, you wouldn't have the same point of view. And lets face it, you act as if the muslims are all innocent and they didn't have any part of starting or taking the war to another level. Come on man

MAYBE YOU NEED A HISTROY LESSON......

After Hitler killed all the dirty jews he could the world felt bad so they gave the west bank to the jews.ONly problem was the Pallestines were already living there.they were told to leave.WHY THE FUCK wouldnt they fight they jews?!IT IS THIER LAND!!goggle anything you dispute.the Pallestine people have been fighting the jews ever since for THIER LAND back.the jews are the agressors and always have been that is why GOD constantly punishes them and will again in the future.

_Talksic_ 04-28-09 01:07 AM

^^^^^^god doesnt punish the jews over a land dispute,it says in the bible in eziekiel 38 and 39 that the jews would return home.speaking their same language, its isreals land.

04-28-09 04:01 AM

not every isreali's land, however

_Talksic_ 04-28-09 06:31 AM

^^^^huh????????????????

ThatsWhatSheSaid 04-28-09 11:50 AM

You guys destroyed Israel with your butchery of its spelling, damn

You'd help people that hate us, destroy Israel, brilliant, and while your lending a hand make sure you stick your neck out real far so they get a clean swipe as they cut your head off for alah or whoever the fuck they kiss the dirt for 5 times a day

04-28-09 01:25 PM

i was drunk you fucking dickhead

isreal israel dont cry the fuck about it.....................