RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crhyme Sindicate (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   New Rule - Will be stickied shortly (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246825)

Nitrogen 07-02-08 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
^^^lol. fool.

soooooo wheres my hug fellas??? if i don't get my hug...WE ARE ALL SPOONING FOR A MONTH. don't tempt me. i'll gather you fucks up in a beater van and drive you to a remote forest location with only one sleeping bag and a handful of got souls cookies. test me....TEST ME!!!

s.v.

i wont be in any kinda trouble. there is no forest i cant navigate. after all i am 21% bigfoot on my fathers side

SUPERVILLAIN 07-02-08 10:02 PM

pack your pillows. i'll be there shortly. you guys are really, really lucky. i spoon in the nude. :evilgrin:

s.v.

In-Vision 07-02-08 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
a group hug is in order.

*cough.*

s.v. loveable

why do you keep coughing? did you make a trip up north to pick up some of oregons finest?

how dare you preach this non-violence shit...and not share any of your stash.

the beach is dryer than a mofo..i had to drive to portland earlier.

Nitrogen 07-02-08 10:04 PM

well what you an REV do in yall spare time is none of my business but i'll be hitch hiking home when all of the male bonding is going on

*cough* Faggots *cough*

In-Vision 07-02-08 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrogen
well what you an REV do in yall spare time is none of my business but i'll be hitch hiking home when all of the male bonding is going on

*cough* Faggots *cough*

we will make it your business...you're better off believing that than you are believing in God.

In-Vision 07-02-08 10:09 PM

by the way..nitro...what's your aim

*cough* Faggots *cough*[/QUOTE]

_Talksic_ 07-02-08 10:10 PM

ive got 13 bucks for gas can i come,
nitro it will be hard for you to get away from all three of us especially sence your going to be the middle spoon, and ill bring matching flannel socks for all of us,so we could all look cool in hiking boots,and oh, do we need marshmellows?

Nitrogen 07-02-08 10:13 PM

im an agnostic so i still dont really beleive it.

and on some dead serious shit. no lie, i was just fuckin wit you. didnt like the rule, but after you first responded i knew what you were trying to say. i doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize half the shit i was saying was stupid. i just needed to eat up some time until midnight. thats why i openly said i think ill waste some of your time. i still feel the same about everything i said, but as far as you not clearing shit up goes, like i said i needed to do somethin to eat of some times.

ok time for that group hug cause i aint spoonin wit neither one of yall niggaz.

*sticks kick me sign on Revs back and a "Tha Q's #1 fand" sign on SVs"

Nitrogen 07-02-08 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
ive got 13 bucks for gas can i come,
nitro it will be hard for you to get away from all three of us especially sence your going to be the middle spoon, and ill bring matching flannel socks for all of us,so we could all look cool in hiking boots,and oh, do we need marshmellows?

i damn sure aint spoonin wit your muscular ass. im moving to the burmuda (???) triangle and living at the lost city of atlantis, catch me if you can

In-Vision 07-02-08 10:19 PM

Quote:
i damn sure aint spoonin wit your muscular ass. im moving to the burmuda (???) triangle and living at the lost city of atlantis, catch me if you can

atlantis? i burned that city down with a torch like...3 months ago.

Nitrogen 07-02-08 10:22 PM

shit. well theres always Bahgdad. i here its nice this time of year

_Talksic_ 07-02-08 10:25 PM

lol,
hey nitro lets do our raising the bar track to speats elanor rigsby beat? sound good?

Nitrogen 07-02-08 10:27 PM

yea thats cool. that means that his new beat is all mines. :thefinger but how you wanna come on this track, cause i can write and record my verse tomorrow

_Talksic_ 07-02-08 10:29 PM

what do you mean?

Nitrogen 07-02-08 10:29 PM

Well Rev, we had our little squabble, but its nothin pussy cant cure. so ill see you guys tomorrow, im off to see some smut. pray for the strength of my trojan, she already got 2 kids

Nitrogen 07-02-08 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
what do you mean?

i mean is the topic raising the bar in general or what. whats the specific topic

_Talksic_ 07-02-08 10:32 PM

oh yeah, just about rasing the bar in general, elevating rap taking it to another level

XM 07-03-08 12:12 AM

All these post and i read bout...
....2 of them lol...yall type too much

New Crew Rule...Fine by me...

..Battling A Crew On RB...Fine by Me

Ysdat 07-03-08 12:58 AM

^ my thoughts exactly. I read one page and was like, fuck this.

So, this is about time I.....................

*eats cookie*

SUPERVILLAIN 07-03-08 08:55 AM

*s.v. downloads speats' newest beat before nitro can do shit about it and begins bustin' somethin' vicious over it...*

s. villa

SUPERVILLAIN 07-03-08 08:57 AM

pssst, r-ev: :thumbup:

s.v.

Speats 07-03-08 11:26 AM

fighting for my beats, im so fucking cool hu huh cheaa

Speats 07-03-08 11:29 AM

come on keep listenin and downloading my beats so I could be first on soundclick:D

dutch 07-03-08 12:16 PM

glad to see you guys maning up now!!!

so who will it be?

LPMNDCTE 07-03-08 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutch
glad to see you guys maning up now!!!

so who will it be?

me...

set it up dutch...

make it 20 lines....

Kirk 07-03-08 02:47 PM

Follow the rules. :shoot:

In-Vision 07-03-08 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
Follow the rules. :shoot:

exactly.

new rule...nobody is aloud to type over 14 characters

Kirk 07-03-08 06:54 PM

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

In-Vision 07-03-08 07:18 PM

Quote:
:shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

you've got dudes shootin eachother in the back....i don't know how i feel about that.

Kirk 07-03-08 07:35 PM

Yeah, the question is.... who is the one guy shooting at and what will the first guy do with the rest of his life?

In-Vision 07-03-08 07:45 PM

Quote:
Yeah, the question is.... who is the one guy shooting at and what will the first guy do with the rest of his life?

those are good questions

Nitrogen 07-03-08 08:38 PM

i like cheeseburgers

In-Vision 07-03-08 08:46 PM

Quote:
i like cheeseburgers

i like double westerns.

Nitrogen 07-03-08 08:47 PM

i like double mint gum

In-Vision 07-03-08 08:48 PM

if you don't like big red, fuck you.

Nitrogen 07-03-08 08:50 PM

lol. i like clifford the big red dog.

totally off the subject. whats up wit an open mic collabo

In-Vision 07-03-08 08:53 PM

Quote:
lol. i like clifford the big red dog.

totally off the subject. whats up wit an open mic collabo

i'm down...you got a topic? i've got some friends comin up from portland to kick it for a couple days...but i'll get in my part asap.

Nitrogen 07-03-08 08:54 PM

naw i really dont have a topic, it was more of a spur of the moment question. you come up with one

In-Vision 07-03-08 08:57 PM

Quote:
naw i really dont have a topic, it was more of a spur of the moment question. you come up with one

okay...how about we brain storm..i start.

greek philosophers got all the ideas of greek mythology from egyptian mythology...

how about we write from the perspective of the greeks...and do it in a way that will explain the benefits of plagerising a whole countries belief sytsem...

Nitrogen 07-03-08 08:59 PM

???. im not turning it down but please rewrite in the "Revology for dummies" version