RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Museum (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=220)
-   -   General Chat (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247234)

Adam 11-28-08 04:00 PM

Puts.. TE at 2nd..

Pfffff....

I'll influence your face. This is what our first tryout thread ever looked like..

I guess nobody knew we'd go undefeated and have sex with hot girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paris Hilton666
no one will drop on your thread you know why cuz your newbes get some wins good ones and post then ppl would want to join but no one gives a fuck now lol no hate just tellin you 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiSeAsE
wack ass piece of shits askn me 2 join this motha fuckin wack ass crew, dont pm me for this shit i aint no fuckin herb ass who wants to join your mother fuking crew, i could merk all of you.

King Solo 11-29-08 06:50 AM

^ rofl, still though.. I had to be unbiased son.

atti? 11-30-08 11:50 AM

.. get over it. good job nick.

Adam 11-30-08 11:51 PM

Yeah.. I actually care..

lol @ people.

J. Luth 11-30-08 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atti?
.. get over it. good job nick.

lmaoo

glad I'm not the only one who realized that. dude actually bookmarking Te's first ever thread. lmaooo

King Solo 12-01-08 04:12 AM

rofl @ internet feuds

J. Luth 12-01-08 08:10 AM

rofl @ internet museums. :whacky:

WhoAmI 12-01-08 08:30 AM

rofl @ rofling :whacky:

*runs away*

Adam 12-02-08 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
lmaoo

glad I'm not the only one who realized that. dude actually bookmarking Te's first ever thread. lmaooo

It's called using the search feature.

You should know about it, you spend your time running a website.

J. Luth 12-03-08 06:46 PM

rofl I seriously wanna know how that is seen as a negative

That's like dissing somebody for starting up a business.

Every week, VBseo is helping my site get more and more ready to make me some dough. All it's waiting on is for me to drop money into running ads for the site, and the cash flow begins. What you think i'm saving up all this money for?

LOL @ the dude who sits on his ass drinking alcohol and recording love odes to The kid on his guitar dissing me for running something that can make income.

Next you're gonna diss me on having a dope job, driving a nice car, or for having a near perfect GPA, right?

You're garbage homie.

Adam 12-03-08 10:57 PM

It's funny how much you take shit to heart. /the way you measure success.

J. Luth 12-03-08 11:47 PM

^LOL it's funny how that is coming from you.

After all don't you follow around the sexy being known as the kid around threads taking weak lil personal jabs every chance you get?

All over a 1-2-1 battle you obviously got murdered in?

LOL get over it chili pepper guacamole

King Solo 12-04-08 08:02 AM

BLAOW.. SPuL knows..

Adam 12-04-08 12:21 PM

SPuL doesn't know shit..

Those who talk don't know.

Think I care about some 1-2-1 battle he got dickrode off on his own website where some newbs voted for him and people like you (Fletcher), who understand text voted for me? I could give fuckless..

SPuL is just a douchebag. You want an explanation? Read anything he posts.

J. Luth 12-04-08 03:39 PM

LOL @ Adam not catching why Nick said that. It means you've just gotten bashed into the locker by the cool kid, nerd. ~_~ :hump:
http://community.rapverse.com/showp...966&postcount=5

As for the voters? I've already broken it down. All the voters were from RV. Your only vote was from "big picture". Nick Fletcher didn't even vote on that battle.

And yes, you obviously DO care. Seeing as before the battle you'd send me voice clips playing a song on your guitar singing my name, and then after it, you have kept taking personal jabs at me in countless threads. lmaooo

it's either the effects of you being jealous i'm not in love with you too, or it's over the 1-2-1 battle.

you choose nerd

BLAOW!

Kirk 12-04-08 05:06 PM

Alright, let's grow up a little bit.

Adam 12-04-08 05:29 PM

Yeah, basically eh?

That kid is such a fucking loser.

I guarantee he's never put his dick in any female hole before.

J. Luth 12-04-08 06:41 PM

LOL and you think he wasn't speaking to you as well?

If I recall it's YOU who keeps taking personal jabs at me in every thread because you hold a little grudge.

JTR told me how you whined about it to him like "SPuL is this, SPuL is that". lmaoo

You guarantee I never put my dick in any female's hole before?

Shit, from all the bitching and whining, I guarantee you don't even have a dick.

Adam 12-04-08 06:57 PM

Actually.. I know he was just talking about you.

I like how you didn't deny not fucking a girl. You're a tool.

You can say whatever insult you want.. you just keep trying to get the last word with the same old insult and you look like a fucking loser doing it.

Amen.

Keep talking but I don't care.

J. Luth 12-04-08 07:15 PM

rofl right cuz you're acting so mature about this right?

I can say whatever insult I want... and it COMPLETELY pisses you off. Completely annoys you. Makes you wish I was 2 feet away from you so you could punch my face in. Makes you wish you could pull down my pants and... oh, wait, that's just your sexual desires.

Anyways, get over it. Move on. It was a battle. I won, you lost. Always and forever.

Oh, and I like how you didn't deny not having a dick. You need a tool.

Adam 12-04-08 07:21 PM

Yeah.. because I really don't have a dick. You're brilliant.. raise that GPA.

I don't care about that battle man, I think you're like really proud about it or something because you don't seem to want to let it go. Congrats, some herbs who don't know a thing about text voted for you on your own site.. the same site you asked me not to diss you on because people look up to you and you don't want to harm that rep.

Keep doing your thing man. Make those kids love you on your forum, I'll make love to actual people and you can dream about it.

J. Luth 12-04-08 07:30 PM

My GPA is beautiful dawg. 3.8 out of 4 after this semester, including a perfect 4.0 this semester. HOLLA B!!!! Smart AND Sexy? Goddayum, Ladies, try not to fight too much!!! :evilgrin:

Don't want to seem to let it go? I bring it up, because I KNOW it infuriates you. It's the reason you started to hate me, and call me a faggot everywhere, and take personal jabs. It's ok, man, a Knockout from the kid leaves everyone Dazed and confused. And I've said multiple times, you can have a rematch anytime dawg. Anywhere. I'd just do it again and even more viciously. And again, they were all RV heads, and majority were heads who texted a lot on RV. And were better than you. And great job bringing fake personals. lmao When did you ever diss me on my site? Great, the loss has left you with amnesia too.

LOL the fact you need to constantly state you sleep with women without being question whether you do or not only shows off insecurity dawg.

Damn, man, I got the "I don't give a shit I just fuck around" Adam to get all serious like this? shit man..... it's like you're a little virgin girl and I'm the guy you jsut lost your virginity too and I'm leaving to fuck some other chick. Get off me bitch!!!!!!! :shoot:

Adam 12-04-08 09:44 PM

Once again, I don't care about the battle but it's funny because when I posted the battle on this site EVERYBODY said that I won. Get over yourself and the whole claim of who voted on it.

Sexy? Lmfao! You're a douche bag, who talks like a douche bag, who wears gay ass threads and drives a car that most 18-21 year old girls I've fucked drive. Get over yourself.

You have a good GPA, good for you, I don't really give a fuck.

So... why don't you just shut the fuck up now and go film yourself playing basketball like it's cool or something.

J. Luth 12-04-08 10:37 PM

lmao @ everybody. Only like 2 people said anything and it was people who disliked me. You lost, you'd lose 303090349040934 more times if we battled. You suck. Usually if I brag online it's for kicks. But I'm being serious now when I say I'd own you every single time we battled. So get over it. Again.

Douche bag? I'm the kid b. I talk like the kid. I wear stuff that the kid wears. I'm sexy. I'ma stud. I like long walks on the beach. Peeping through the windows of 85 year old women while they masturbate. And looking at myself in every mirror or object I can see my reflection in. Zoolander got nothing on the kid b. My car is the shit. My car goes BROOM BROOM!! and the ladies panties go DROP DROP. It is the cycle of life.

You will when I become a multi billionaire rocket scientist and construct a missile that is aimed at your crib b. Fear the kid.

Dawg, I'm Tracy McGrady Jr. Don't hate. I shoot the fadeaway in your face. Run it back. Why wait? BILL GATES!!!!

Get over it b. I'm better. Your high is my low. You're the dirt on the gum that's stuck beneath my shoe. You ain't on my level homie. FALL BACK. POP POP :shoot:

J. Luth 12-04-08 10:38 PM

Dude, on serious note. Why do you make pissing you off so easy? At least TRY to act like it doesn't bother you, man.

I'm starting to think you might go on suicide watch. Hang in there, buddy... :love:

Adam 12-04-08 11:42 PM

You don't piss me off at all, I mean if you were standing in front of me I'd break your nose and make it difficult for you to see out of each eye just for entertainment, but I'm sure that will happen to you down the road with your self inflated ego and retarded personality. I mean good luck in life man, you'll need it.

J. Luth 12-05-08 12:16 AM

I feel bad for you, so here I'll be real with you bro.

It really just makes me laugh how some people like you and nos really believe people act the same online as they do offline. When I'm here I say a lot of stupid shit just to piss people off. I've been doing the same thing since 2004. If you really think I talk in third person, or say "WEERD" or "Nah layins?" or "smack a wenis" or end every sentence with "b". Get real. It was meant to annoy people, and from your guys reactions it MORE than did it's job.

In real life, I'm the type of person who doesn't talk but let's my performance do the talking. Whether it's in sports, work, school, etc. And not to brag, but from what I've accomplished so far I'd like to think I've said more than enough.

If you've forgotten, it's the internet bro. If you're really going to let a text battle alter your attitude toward a person from positive to negative just like that, I'd hate to see the effects of some of the real hardships in life have on you.

Seriously though, I'd like to say it's been fun. But it really hasn't. You fail to entertain me with your angry jabs and rants. So just do us both a favor. The next time you feel the need to take a random shot at me for whatever reason, just take a deep breath, remember it's just the internet, and move on to another thread.

Thanks

-The Kid

King Solo 12-05-08 07:58 AM

I just ate a 24" pizza.

Just thought I would throw that in there.

J. Luth 12-05-08 08:09 AM

I just ate Jake and Tyler

King Solo 12-05-08 09:29 AM

^ I just ate... ummm, fuck it.. I can't top that.

J. Luth 12-05-08 12:41 PM

^you could have said "I shat out Jake and Carlos". Making you the supreme leader of the supreme

King Solo 12-23-08 08:12 AM

Lol.

My pursuit of a career in writing has made me sleep on this shit like WHOA!

J. Luth 12-23-08 10:04 AM

career in writing> this

King Solo 12-23-08 10:23 AM

^ word, maybe i'll drop a thread in this though

like one a month, lol

L.I. 12-29-08 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
I feel bad for you, so here I'll be real with you bro.

It really just makes me laugh how some people like you and nos really believe people act the same online as they do offline. When I'm here I say a lot of stupid shit just to piss people off. I've been doing the same thing since 2004. If you really think I talk in third person, or say "WEERD" or "Nah layins?" or "smack a wenis" or end every sentence with "b". Get real. It was meant to annoy people, and from your guys reactions it MORE than did it's job.

In real life, I'm the type of person who doesn't talk but let's my performance do the talking. Whether it's in sports, work, school, etc. And not to brag, but from what I've accomplished so far I'd like to think I've said more than enough.

If you've forgotten, it's the internet bro. If you're really going to let a text battle alter your attitude toward a person from positive to negative just like that, I'd hate to see the effects of some of the real hardships in life have on you.

Seriously though, I'd like to say it's been fun. But it really hasn't. You fail to entertain me with your angry jabs and rants. So just do us both a favor. The next time you feel the need to take a random shot at me for whatever reason, just take a deep breath, remember it's just the internet, and move on to another thread.

Thanks

-The Kid

wait. you dont talk like that in real life? fuck you man

werrrrd

J. Luth 12-29-08 10:18 PM

^of course I do b. I just had to shut him up (which the complexities of my complexness did). Nah layins? WEERD!!

47.29" of Zigs 02-10-09 12:55 AM

why aint my dick in da hof spully?

King Solo 02-10-09 12:38 PM

^ because we don't have enough room for its immense size.

J. Luth 02-16-09 08:34 PM

I'm waiting for the induction of RV's very own hall monitor.

King Solo 02-16-09 09:25 PM

If I put it up there though, he'd probably find a way to move it.