RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Seek n' Destroy (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=353)
-   -   Official Crew Chat. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247431)

Lay. 09-01-08 10:49 PM

This is a Formal invite to Kirk, an Nick to join our dopish crew. You can decline if you want, but Zeus may strike you down.. or a girl your havin your way with may turn up to be a tranny. Choose wisely

King Solo 09-01-08 11:59 PM

I'm down like Aphilly's mom when I said "bitch, give me head now or die!"

In-Vision 09-02-08 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lay Fear
This is a Formal invite to Kirk, an Nick to join our dopish crew. You can decline if you want, but Zeus may strike you down.. or a girl your havin your way with may turn up to be a tranny. Choose wisely

i see.......................loooonnnelly...i'm mr. looonnnley...i have nooboodyyy for my owwnn...OWWWWWNNNNN

King Solo 09-02-08 12:05 AM

^ Yes, IT IS LIKE THAT.

On another note, you as a writer can give a decent view. If you have time, hop on over to IAR and look in the Off-Topic Forum. I have put a thread up to creative writers and I would appreciate any constructive responses to my question.

Brydon 09-02-08 12:07 AM

Nick the title under your name rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King Solo 09-02-08 12:12 AM

Word.

My text albums are gonna crush the fucking market man.

In-Vision 09-02-08 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick.
^ Yes, IT IS LIKE THAT.

On another note, you as a writer can give a decent view. If you have time, hop on over to IAR and look in the Off-Topic Forum. I have put a thread up to creative writers and I would appreciate any constructive responses to my question.

done............man

King Solo 09-02-08 01:33 AM

^ word, appreciated.

Lay. 09-02-08 01:30 PM

roster updated foo's

Lay. 09-02-08 01:31 PM

you two should submit bios to fit in,.. pm me.

Lay. 09-02-08 01:32 PM

I'll see if I can ballpark Nicks

Name: Nick
Alias: voodoo
Why did you join: Because I am greatness, an want to be recognized with the greatest crew.
Hobbies: I destroy everyone in all aspects of text, writing, singing etc.
About myself: Everyone sucks my cock.. I'm to lazy to tell you shit fuckers

how close is that? hahaha

Cola 09-02-08 03:19 PM

Quote:
This is a Formal invite to Kirk, an Nick, and Aphilly to join our dopish crew. You can decline if you want, but Zeus may strike you down.. or a girl your havin your way with may turn up to be a tranny. Choose wisely

thanks bro....i accept

In-Vision 09-02-08 03:21 PM

fuck that..if he doesn't invite me..he certaintly won't invite you.

Kirk 09-02-08 03:26 PM

That's kinda fucked up, Lay. To not invite Invision.

Cola 09-02-08 03:32 PM

rofl, fuck you Kirk

Kirk 09-02-08 03:56 PM

I didn't mean it like that.

Cola 09-02-08 04:06 PM

yes you did, YES YOU DID!

Kirk 09-02-08 04:26 PM

Don't do this in public.

Lay. 09-03-08 11:09 AM

he is chryme syndicate, if he left that he could surely join. I'm not a big fan of bein apart of mulitiple crews..especially when there is like 3 on this site including this one.

In-Vision 09-03-08 01:25 PM

Quote:
he is chryme syndicate, if he left that he could surely join. I'm not a big fan of bein apart of mulitiple crews..especially when there is like 3 on this site including this one.

dude....you didn't hear?

Cola 09-03-08 02:25 PM

Quote:

Fuck, stop ignorin me. Mother fucker

King Solo 09-03-08 02:48 PM

I'll pm you with a bio dude, but yours was pretty accurate to begin with.

King Solo 09-03-08 02:57 PM

fuck, here is MY BIO:

Name: Nick Fletcher
Alias: King Solo, Voodu, LL Cool K, Ice-D, Judge & Jury, X-Treme, Row Sham Bo, E-Clipse and many, many more...
Sex: Yes, I love it thanks.
When/Why Did You Join SnD: The other day, and because Lay Fear invited me. It seemed polite to accept such an invitation.
Musical/Writing Inspirations: No musical inspirations. Writing, mostly Stephen King and a collection of science fiction/fantasy writers. As for text inspirations.. none really. I built my style around my own general humour and ability.
Accomplishments: Champed leagues, lost to Lay Fear twice, won tournaments, more recorded wins than any member on RV, undefeated in GFX battles.. and I am a fucking godly pimp.
About Yourself: I am a fucking godly pimp. I own everyone..etc..etc. Also, I aim to one day have many published text albums and my own tv show. Word is bond and suck my dick.

Lay. 09-03-08 08:55 PM

lmao, nice bio dude.. I was spot on minus less detail.

aphilly.. I know you want to be apart of the dopenes.. so if you sig Seek n' Destroy only I'll roster you. Just because your a cool kid,.. you don't get rostered with two crews..an one by the name of Search an Destroy.. aigghttt

Cola 09-03-08 10:15 PM

there mo fo...done.

Lay. 09-04-08 09:28 AM

the crew is Seek n' Destroy nigga.. not search an destroy lmao

King Solo 09-04-08 10:31 AM

motherfucker

i gave you my profile, now fucking put it in the thread bitch.

Lay. 09-04-08 12:06 PM

haha, .. will do brobot

In-Vision 09-04-08 01:13 PM

Quote:
lmao, nice bio dude.. I was spot on minus less detail.

aphilly.. I know you want to be apart of the dopenes.. so if you sig Seek n' Destroy only I'll roster you. Just because your a cool kid,.. you don't get rostered with two crews..an one by the name of Search an Destroy.. aigghttt

aphilly over me??????

wow...

and to think...we're crew on rb.

Lay. 09-04-08 01:44 PM

I said if you left cs you could join.. I'm not a big fan of mulitiple crews. I don't see the point. lol

In-Vision 09-04-08 01:50 PM

Quote:
I said if you left cs you could join.. I'm not a big fan of mulitiple crews. I don't see the point. lol

I'm not in c.s....that was a big deal not too long ago

King Solo 09-04-08 02:02 PM

^ word. vision is just still representing the name out of respect for the crew he was with for so long. sort of like me still representing The Establishment, the crew that I accomplished a lot with and rolled with for a long ass time.

its also where i started chatting with most of the cool dudes i stay chatting to now.

In-Vision 09-04-08 02:08 PM

Quote:
^ word. vision is just still representing the name out of respect for the crew he was with for so long. sort of like me still representing The Establishment, the crew that I accomplished a lot with and rolled with for a long ass time.

its also where i started chatting with most of the cool dudes i stay chatting to now.

precisely....i can't believe you didn't hear about that.....

Brydon 09-04-08 04:04 PM

Invite in-vision to join lay, he is not only talented, he is a sound dude..........

Peace

King Solo 09-04-08 04:49 PM

talented you say.. perhaps you have perused his basement in the past

Brydon 09-04-08 05:45 PM

lol fuck off nick..............

You was there with me dude! dont you remember?

King Solo 09-04-08 06:23 PM

Fuck you.

I have never been in his basement. He invited me, but I already had plans to follow the sounds of Mr. Rogers' magical flute.

Brydon 09-04-08 06:32 PM

Quote:
Fuck you.

I have never been in his basement. He invited me, but I already had plans to follow the sounds of Mr. Rogers' magical flute.

I was in the line following the flute 2 dude, and it led us to his basement.

I think maybe in-vision knows the flute player maybe.?.?.?.

Adam 09-04-08 07:36 PM

I invited myself to the crew.

Cola 09-04-08 09:17 PM

Adam n Aphilly....sittin in a crew. You know what they bout to do...