RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Embarrassing pics rofl (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248988)

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-22-06 11:29 PM

whats up luv,i know its been a minute but i had a baby ...how u doin

G Deuce 03-22-06 11:34 PM

You look a whole lot different from the pic i remember you from. Maybe its the smile..................hmmmmmmmmmmm......

SUPERVILLAIN 03-22-06 11:37 PM

im good ma. beautiful baby. congrats......word.

sa-lute!

s.v.

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-22-06 11:50 PM

how do i look different g douce? maybe my hair colour?

G Deuce 03-22-06 11:51 PM

Lol, its G Deuce mah, and i think the other one you had makeup i believe. Its hard to remember. And lol @ you still havin the Kryogenix sig.

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-22-06 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
im good ma. beautiful baby. congrats......word.

sa-lute!

s.v.

thank you,be thankful u men never have to go through labour..lol

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-22-06 11:53 PM

lol my bad ...
n yeah kryo is there cuz i'm a lazy mofo lol never got around to changin my sig...holla

Tha Q. 03-23-06 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
thank you,be thankful u men never have to go through labour..lol

It's the punishment for getting Adam in trouble. God got you good!

G Deuce 03-23-06 08:17 AM

Yea, that damn apple trick got us everytime, lol.

In-Vision 03-23-06 06:47 PM

all you need is a pointy hat

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-23-06 07:27 PM

....rofl how predictable after i went n dissed ur pic u come in here talkin shit....u have a bleech blond faggot eminem bitten hairstyle ,n swollen cheecks that look like u sucked one too many dicks......

In-Vision 03-23-06 07:39 PM

actually, your a stupid hooker...and if you check the times....you can see Nobody dissed anyone, untill I dissed you, unless you are reffering to the first post you had in my thread, which didin't have any kind of negative comment in it..so if you consider that a diss...than how the fuck are you 12-0?...as a matter of fact..how the fuck are you 12-0 anyways?.....and this was definately

and....your incorrect about something else....I DON'T have bleached hair...I DID have bleached hair...and i got mad pussy at the same time...now..i have a shaved head...and a bitten hairstyle?

is that a fuckin joke? theres 6 billion PLUS people in the world.....and how many hairstyles?

i think that means your hair style..or lack of hair style....is bitten than too.....

god damn your a stupid bitch..if your gonna diss me, atleast attempt at saying something that makes sense, and is relevant to NOW

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-23-06 08:09 PM

actually i was implyin that u are hiding ur face in my post in the other thread,for GOOD REASON,n even u said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braille
22 views and no replies....damn..i'm ugly....even with snowboard goggles on.... :(

...rofl admitting u are fuckin ugly,which is an understatement if u ask me...rofl
how am i 12-0? well actually my record is better than that,except the battles i won in tournies dont go toward ur text record
...n i call that a bitten hairstyle cuz a bunch of stupid ugly white wigger rappers all started bleachin their hair after eminem came out..there is NOTHING u can do,hairstyle or otherwise,to fix that mug u call ur face.....btw,why dont u post a closeup of ur face so i can diss u even more,IF U ARE NOT SCARED THAT IS ROFL
.....oh yeah ,n u sayin" oh u are a stupid hooker" is a REAL BIG ORIGINAL DISS rofl...good one there faggot.....braggin about pussy? only dudes who are gettin NONE are doin that............i'm out,dont reply unless its with a closeup rofl

In-Vision 03-23-06 08:26 PM

Oh, so "can't see you at all, are you in that picture where i can see peoples faces"
implies that I am trying to hide my face because I am ugly? Get fuckin real, stop attempting to manipulate shit, because you're horrible at it.
saying "damn i'm ugly" was a fuckin joke....the whole part with the "even with my goggles on" gives it away...who the fuck looks good with snowboarding goggles on? Nobody, hence.....the joke....god damn your dumb...your ability to read between the lines and comprehend is rediculously bad....and wigger? bitch, are you serious? first, i'm far from a wigger, i don't talk black...i don't act black...i don't dress black....secondly....how are you gonna call me out by saying...my disses are un-original...when you call me a wigger...1...thats not original at all...2...it's as far from the truth as you can possibly get...3....you actually are a stupid hooker, you're stupid(i've already pointed that out 10 different times with 10 different examples) and you are a hooker...you DO have a kid...right?

and what does bitten mean again? isn't that slang for plagerism? or copying?
thats my whole fucking point when i say....YOU COULD SAY THAT ABOUT ANY HAIR STYLE IN THE FUCKING WORLD....and if i had a camera, i would post a closeup of my face just because you asked...but i already have them....now, if you would really like...i can PROVE girls i've been with, dated, slept with..and all that....and than i can post there picture...and we will have the board vote on who looks better....the girls i've been with..or you...i don't reccomend that option...but than again..no matter how unanimous the vote is in my favor...you'll just talk shit, and make up excuses for being fuckin ugly....and i wasn't braggin about getting pussy that looks better than you...because getting pussy that looks 1000 times better than you, says absolutely nothing at all...

once again....all you have are mislead statements...because thats all you have to defend yourself

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-23-06 08:38 PM

ROFL i just went n looked at some of ur other pics n i wish i hadnt....rofl
dont make me post a couple of them here where u look like a fuckin CERTIFIED HOMO ROFL
n if i were u,i wouldnt be braggin about that bad skin man lookin chick who resembles CHINA ROFL

Quote:
god damn your dumb...your ability to read between the lines and comprehend is rediculously bad....

...i just wanted to point out to ur dumb ass,that the next time u decide to call someone DUMB,make sure u dont make TWO spelling mistakes in the very sentence rofl
(its you'redumb,not your dumb,and the next time u want to use the word ridiculous,make sure u know how to spell it rofl)

Quote:
and you are a hooker...you DO have a kid...right?

ROFL,so cuz i have a kid i'm a hooker ROFL SO I GUESS UR MOTHER IS TOO THEN

....n lastly,i also wouldnt be braggin about that text record that u got winnin TOPICALS,n NO SHOWS n beatin kids with 0-1 records ROFL...u fuckin SUCK

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-23-06 08:41 PM

*awaits u to write me a novel long love letter like u did in open mic* rofl

In-Vision 03-23-06 08:42 PM

you're absolutely right....being as how spelling defines your level of intelligence, and ability to comprehend...right? once again, you are fucking dumb.

Do you want me to pull apart every spelling and grammatical error you make? I hope not, because i will be very busy for a long time. By the way, I would like for you to show me where I once bragged about my record.

I'm not proud of my record, because it doesn't mean shit to me.

That being said, i could still destroy you in poetry, topical, text battle, and anything audio.

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-23-06 08:46 PM

....rofl...wow,funny u were a NOBODY when i was around battling ppl,u signed up a month apart from me yet I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THE FUCK U ARE U ARE SO FUCKIN INSIGNIFICANT.....i read a few of ur lines n i was cryin tears from laughing so hysterically U FUCKIN SUCK
.....n btw,spelling does not define intelligence,BUT, anyone with any sense would know that u dont go callin someone DUMB than make not one but TWO fuckin spellin mistakes like a moron ROFL....dumbass

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-23-06 08:47 PM

.....btw i wanted to make sure u saw my comment about ur mother being a hooker SINCE SHE HAD A KID ROFL

In-Vision 03-23-06 08:53 PM

Quote:
....rofl...wow,funny u were a NOBODY when i was around battling ppl,u signed up a month apart from me yet I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THE FUCK U ARE U ARE SO FUCKIN INSIGNIFICANT.....i read a few of ur lines n i was cryin tears from laughing so hysterically U FUCKIN SUCK
.....n btw,spelling does not define intelligence,BUT, anyone with any sense would know that u dont go callin someone DUMB than make not one but TWO fuckin spellin mistakes like a moron ROFL....dumbass

LMAO...right....once again..your saying shit that doesn't apply to me...because i could beat the best of the best on here, and they will tell you i could too...flow intelligent...nostra..atticus..they will all tell you i could beat them...not every time...but i could...and as far as text....i could hold my own with anyone on here.....

and anyone with intelligence knows, that being dumb is irrelevant to your ability to spell..I'm not dyslexic, but some of the greatest minds in the world are, so...your theory just got shit on

a k w o r d Z 03-23-06 08:53 PM

damnit, would somebody please take a good look at that baby?

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-23-06 08:56 PM

rofl...u are talkin about beating the best of the best? flow intelligent and nostra? rofl THOSE ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST???? try beating enygma and apo kold n if u win come holla at me
....i beat anyone who was any good on here then i retired,just ask ur friend spul

In-Vision 03-23-06 08:56 PM

By the way, my mom WAS a hooker...and probably still is.

Think I care? Why would I? That doesn't define me. Just like your Kid might be something great, and he will say...

"Yeah, my mom was a hooker, and probably still is."

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-23-06 08:58 PM

rofl so ur dumb ass thinks that just because YOUR mother was a hooker ,anyone who has a kid must be one? WOW u are probably THE stupidest fag i've ever come across just stop talkin u just keep digging urself deeper with each post...

In-Vision 03-23-06 09:05 PM

enygma? the best?

no....
not at all
he's good...but not the best....

and ask my friend spul? lmao

we've beefed more than anyone on the history of this thread

and being as how i don't make shit up to try and win an argument, or a beef match...or a battle...

i'm gonna tell you this....you know how to battle, but your shit is mediocre at best....AT BEST

and thats not me hating, thats me being honest

you've been saying shit that has nothing to do with me the whole time

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-23-06 09:08 PM

rofl my shit is mediocre at best that is funny thats why i've beaten everyone who was anyone on this board
..i said go battle enygma or apo kold cuz those 2 are the better ppl on this board,not better than me,but lets see u get past them....they will SHIT all over flow intelligent or nostra those ppl were nobodies when i was around son..........
...just name a few ppl u've battled who are even WORTH mentioning

In-Vision 03-23-06 09:08 PM

Lol, did i ever once say that because of my mom bein a slut...that means i think every girl is a slut that has a kid?

nope, sure didn't.

Once again, your reading comprehension is horrible.

Maybe I was wrong for assuming, but I assumed that you wern't very old, being as how you were making fun of a 13 year old....(kryo)

so either you're pretty young to have a kid...and it was an accident, and the only reason it happened was because you sleep around way more than you should, and you're too stupid to use contraceptive shit..or you are the right age for a child, it was intentional..and you have no life.

Pick.

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-23-06 09:09 PM

n i'm not talkin no pussy ass poetic topical battle ,i mean REAL battling faggot

In-Vision 03-23-06 09:12 PM

Nobody, thats the reason i said before..my record doesn't mean shit to me.

or did you not understand that either?

and you're not good...i'm sorry...i don't know how else to put it, you will never beat me...in anything, and right now, you're a huge waist of my time.

So continue to throw out mislead and blind comments that are completely irrelevant to me.........and I'll just laugh when i read that, and consider that satisfactory...because you are never going to understand half of what I'm saying....so it's pointless

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-23-06 09:14 PM

1.kryo is not 13
2. when was the last time i even battled ,i retired ages ago
3. i dont live on this board,i BARELY even come on anymore,i've been posting for like what,a couple of days at best? thats cuz i'm home on maternity leave dumbass....
..................and maybe u should look through my posts then u'll find the answer to ur question,but just know this is not no unplanned teen pregnancy like ur hooker mother's...
go call china for some dick in ur ass ....faggot....stop talkin...

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-23-06 09:15 PM

u know what man,dont make me post one of UR verses beside one of mine....dont make me humiliate u any more than i already have.......seriously,u are fuckin wack
just tell me,what was ur name on here when i was battling ppl?

In-Vision 03-23-06 09:17 PM

you're right...you retired ages ago...yet you were here in...2004?

thats exactly 2 years...

and your right, kryo isn't 13..he's 15....but he was 13 when you made that....and you were only a year and a half away from having a kid....

i rest my fuckin case.

In-Vision 03-23-06 09:19 PM

okay, do it...post my diss to paranoid...against one of yours...

i would like that

than we can post a topical...against your best diss

and we'll see who likes what more

and than you can go and clean my shit off your forhead

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-23-06 09:21 PM

"i retired ages ago" its a fuckin figure of speech u dumb fag rofl...u think i cant see when i registered on my profile????
.....maybe u pay attention to kryo's age,YOU DO LIKE MEN ,but i dont......lol
he was talkin shit n makin fake ids so thats how i went who gives a shit.....are u fuckin him? or whats ur sudden interest in kryo rofl............now unless u can make that list of WORTHY PPL u battled ....dont respond...cuz u really do suck

In-Vision 03-23-06 09:22 PM

maybe I pay attention, or maybe i'm not blind, and it's easy as fuck to see it says..."age: 13"

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-23-06 09:23 PM

...who gives a FUCK about a stupid topical,nobody gives two shits about writin some cheesy ass poetry on a fuckin RAP BATTLE BOARD rofl
...i will find this battle u are speakin of though just for kicks rofl

In-Vision 03-23-06 09:24 PM

lots of people give a fuck about topicals...even the cats that don't do topicals..and just battle like my shit.....you wanna talk about biting....your doing something people have done for the last 20 years, and where as....you....are saying the same shit a million people have said to other people

everyone of my topicals is unique....once again...you lose

a k w o r d Z 03-23-06 09:34 PM

^^^^^^^^^^hanh?

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-23-06 09:34 PM

rofl where the fuck did i say anything that other ppl said.....
btw if u wanna write cheesey ass poetry wtf u doin on a battle board
go join a fuckin poetry board then rofl
btw,topicals BARELY get votes man,i was on here back in the day n ppl were always beggin folks to vote on their topicals noone gives a shit about them
....as for my battles,i use personals which is taylored to the person i'm battling,i'm one who HATES generic punchlines ....btw,i dont see a battle with paranoid,i see u posted some garbage to him in open mic which is NOT a battle cuz it never got voted on...it all fuckin sucks looks to me like u are a beginner man,with ur stretched lines,wack ass punches,and weak rhyme scheme....btw the battles i'm finding they are all friggin wack ass topicals where u are fuckin writing fantasy stories rofl.....n i dont feel like goin through all ur friggin posts i've already seen all i need to see,u are garbage

Sean Gunner 03-23-06 10:17 PM

Quote:
where's ur pic at? lol i heard ur voice u sound like a high pitched bitch voiced off beat horrid sounding wigger on the mic rofl...post ur pic before u try talkin shit faggot

I did, and also, my voice is low based not high, so before you try insulting my voice, let's hear yours. I mean, witches always have those high voices. Post your audio before you talk ish.

I wasn't talking ish, was just mearly stating. You're the sensitive one who hates on others but can't feed from other people. In these pics you look like a witch, plain and simple. Is it a bad thing? Not necesarrily, but you make it bad. Probably why no one likes you.

Just quit trying to look so cool on a rap board, it's pathetic. You'll say 'i dont care', you posted pics and are defending what people say, even though they aren't saying it's bad, so you do care.