RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Eminem fires back at mariah and nick (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250923)

_Talksic_ 08-14-09 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
are you 2 stuiped to figure out that everything your saying is SPECULATION

for 1, you dumb fuck, that remix was done BEFORE Eminems diss track. For 2, do you really think Gucci Mane is smart enough to go 'hmm i think shes dissing emienem on this, im gonna go after Em 2!' No you dumb faggot

your talkin nothing more than specualtion, and in turn making yourself look like a faggot in everyone's eye's except for toxic or talksic or whatever cheezy ass name he has. So shut the fuck up, and let it go. If he would have ever been saying shit to Eminem, Eminem would have adressed it on 'the warning' which came out AFTER that shitty Remix of Obsessed, you faggot gay fuck.

FUCK OFF AND DIE NOW

first off,my name is sicker then any alias youve ever had in your life..
second who was em talking about in the warning shot??i could have sworn i heard mariahs name..and in his words "so im obbsessed now"
then who in the fuck was guccie mane talking about?

Ysdat 08-14-09 04:51 PM

lol @ how butthurt Coke dealers getting over this. Lay off Gucci manes nutsack!

Cola 08-14-09 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
lol @ how butthurt Coke dealers getting over this. Lay off Gucci manes nutsack!

you should just stick to freestyling shit that no one can understand :thumbup:

Cola 08-14-09 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
second who was em talking about in the warning shot??i could have sworn i heard mariahs name..and in his words "so im obbsessed now"

you are an idiot. :thumbup:

i've explained this more than once, if you could bring 'thought' to this conversation, we can continue

_Talksic_ 08-16-09 11:41 AM

did eminem not say mariahs name in warning shot, simple as that how can u not understand that.

LaTiNKiTTeN 08-16-09 04:06 PM

Quote:

rofl just cuz ure name is Talksic dont make that some ill name dude

_Talksic_ 08-17-09 11:30 AM

yes it does and its sicker then yours

Cola 08-17-09 04:52 PM

Quote:
did eminem not say mariahs name in warning shot, simple as that how can u not understand that.

THIS IS ABOUT GUCCI MANES MOTHER FUCKING VERUS YOU FAGGOT

DID HE SAY EMINEM? NO NO HE FUCKING DIDN'T, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GROW A DICK YOU HOMO

Fly-E 08-17-09 06:28 PM

Quote:
THIS IS ABOUT GUCCI MANES MOTHER FUCKING VERUS YOU FAGGOT

DID HE SAY EMINEM? NO NO HE FUCKING DIDN'T, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GROW A DICK YOU HOMO

Damn its gucci manes own lil stan. This is harsh we should keep goin and see if coke dealer kills himself for talkin about his idle.

Cola 08-17-09 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly-E
Damn its gucci manes own lil stan. This is harsh we should keep goin and see if coke dealer kills himself for talkin about his idle.

im not defending gucci mane, im defending common sense. something that missed you at birth.

Fly-E 08-17-09 09:10 PM

Ya but this could be looked at 2 different ways and have clearly stated that so set aside ur ignorance and realize maybe it missed u at birth....

Cola 08-17-09 10:55 PM

no you faggot, you kept speculating shit that wasn't there. Shut the fuck up and move on.

LaTiNKiTTeN 08-18-09 06:46 PM

rofl@this thing still goin imma peep this gucci mane shit n decide for myself

Fly-E 08-18-09 11:21 PM

Quote:
no you faggot, you kept speculating shit that wasn't there. Shut the fuck up and move on.

Ur still goin now its jus gettin sad. "NO U FAGGOT" damn u must be guccis groupey.

Cola 08-19-09 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly-E
Ur still goin now its jus gettin sad. "NO U FAGGOT" damn u must be guccis groupey.

keep beating around the bush that your a complete dumb fuck and stop using other peoples whack lame attempts to be clever

your almost on the same level as Murdah187

_Talksic_ 08-19-09 11:32 AM

ima laugh when em comes out and disses gucci mane..dont know if he will though guccis no where near ems level,but then agian neither was benzino or anyone hes battles so will see

Cola 08-19-09 04:03 PM

Quote:
ima laugh when em comes out and disses gucci mane..dont know if he will though guccis no where near ems level,but then agian neither was benzino or anyone hes battles so will see

you do realize you contradicted your self like 3 times in one sentence

'Hes going to do it! No hes not! Well Hes done it before! Guess will see!'

_Talksic_ 08-19-09 04:15 PM

WhoAmI 08-19-09 05:35 PM

Quote:
you do realize you contradicted your self like 3 times in one sentence

'Hes going to do it! No hes not! Well Hes done it before! Guess will see!'

actually you're wrong...he never contradicted himself, he just displayed varying degrees of certainty

Cola 08-19-09 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
actually you're wrong...he never contradicted himself, he just displayed varying degrees of certainty

silly ass english people :thumbup:

WhoAmI 08-20-09 05:28 AM

i'm silly cos i have the ability to effectively analyze written english? i could care less about you and talksic's argument but you just clearly showed me you aren't the sharpest knife in drawer lol

Cola 08-20-09 05:40 PM

Quote:
i'm silly cos i have the ability to effectively analyze written english? i could care less about you and talksic's argument but you just clearly showed me you aren't the sharpest knife in drawer lol

i guess if by saying one thing, than something else that is the opposite of what you just said, isn't contradicting yourself...than i'll be damned! :thumbup:

WhoAmI 08-20-09 06:55 PM

if you read what he said properly you'll see it wasn't a clear opposition, it really ain't that hard to see...

Cola 08-20-09 07:57 PM

Quote:
if you read what he said properly you'll see it wasn't a clear opposition, it really ain't that hard to see...

its statments that dont concur with each other, so that would mean that they contradict each other. bitch. :thumbup:

_Talksic_ 08-23-09 02:58 PM

i never said 100 hed do percent anything,no contradiction moron. dark is right.

WhoAmI 08-23-09 06:56 PM

^^seriously there is no point arguing with someone as clearly unintelligent as coke dealer lol

MurDaH187 08-23-09 06:58 PM

Quote:
^^seriously there is no point arguing with someone as clearly unintelligent as coke dealer lol

QUOTE OF THE YEAR :thumbup: :stupid:

Cola 08-23-09 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurDaH187

hey, are you still trying to log in with your cell phone cuz your too dumb and poor to afford a computer?

nice...

and too Talksic, you obviously where clinging towards him saying something, otherwise we woudln';t be having this conversation based because YOU said that Gucci Mane was dissing him. You fucking cunt

LaTiNKiTTeN 08-24-09 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurDaH187

....so first u give dark the thumbs up,....then u call him stupid rofl......now there's a contradiction for you

hope ure gonna be spellin better this time around faggot

Lyriclesolja 08-25-09 12:36 AM

Em is dope when he does that kind of shit wit no accent....lol i would pay to see em and nick fist fight UFC 111 "comin at cha" :thumbup: