RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Poetic Scriptures (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Crew: Corrupted Visions (Try Outs) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=87947)

AJ 10-29-03 08:14 PM

Well, since you guys said I am in, then I want to be IN

Could someone tell me how to center stuff in your sig? Also I have a banner link that I can't get to show up, could someone help me with that, the link is aleady in my sig.

Menik 10-29-03 08:32 PM

COM is welcome for sure if he wants to be in, and Vin i PM'd you so check that out then, and Keep The Try outs coming in.

Gene Pool 10-29-03 11:31 PM

ya com u weclome anytime dawg. fo sho u'd be a definite help to this crew seein as we juss tryin ta start out. peace.

Mr.Christensen 10-30-03 12:37 AM

If Masta C battles me... I'll try out for this crew

nevermind...your whole crew vs me and my hardcore team...

Dev 10-30-03 06:55 AM

why you comin in here, saying you'll join if masta battles ya, as if hes got to cos we NEED you in the crew, ya full of ya self a bit aint ya, then you have the nerve to challenge the whole crew, i think you need to join the real world again, take a break from ya computer, oh and stop free post in the thread.......there'll be plenty of challenging later on, just WAIT........aight

- Prospect - 10-30-03 10:52 AM

realist...a.k.a solar eclipse......u know u can take every one.....are u just lookin for vics or what?.....i mean come on....go into like wordperfect and say that......not here

COM 10-30-03 01:09 PM

^ he doesnt know if he can take me, i've never battled the turd

Gene Pool 10-30-03 01:19 PM

ya that's kinda lame realist. now I know I proply couldn't take u but then again I ain't a battler so don't come in here and pickin fights with ppl. ur takin up thread space with that shit no offence dawg.

Menik 10-30-03 02:06 PM

The Realist Please, stop freeposting in here, you should know not to do that by know considering you are a mod....But Keep The Try Outs Coming, Drop us a link to a battle or open mic, or you can just drop a verse here, and Feel Free To Contact Deva or Me on AIM...

Deva: Nickyakpak
Masta C: RhymMastaC

Token 10-30-03 05:32 PM

Glad To Be In... Here's A Link For Y'all Who Dont Know

My First Open Mic Ever...

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=88276

- Prospect - 10-30-03 06:29 PM

word ...i think com might take realist.....but i know i can't lolz.....when we gonna get a forum...we got sum dope heads in here now...

- Prospect - 10-30-03 06:30 PM

Re: New Crew: Corrupted Visions (Try Outs)

Quote:
Originally posted by Masta C
This is a Open Mic Crew mostly

Roster
Leader: Masta C

Co-Leaders:
Deva
Gene Pool

Members:
carsonjet
Mystik Mind
Vindictive
Tökën

We are mostly looking for some Open Mic people, so Please leave us a link to your Open Mic or leave us a drop here.

carsonjet- Mead....

YoUnG-sUsPeCt 10-30-03 07:01 PM

Ima leave,ya bleedin/in da back of a jeep/peepin/for someone to smeel ur reekin/ since u cant scream/ cuz i ripped out ya teeth/ when
i found some tools in a creek/ ur ass is meat/ for carnavores like me/
ill take a bite in ya flesh 3 feet deep/ my rhymes r hotter then
flannel pants in a texas summer/ u rap again ill bury u six feet under/
im like marciano bitch, im whiter then white/ and i battle in a place
where mosty black ppl fight/and im still stayin alive/ i stay awake n/
i strive/and only god knows why/ im still able to open my eyes/ and
much to yall's suprize/ ive come to realize/ just y my rap can never
die/ its cuz either will i/ill keep spittin till age of 95/ and nothing
will change cuz its now my time/ to shine/ in the lime light like mr./
5 dimes/ this game is corrupt/ but its my time to errupt/ like a
volcano, all i do is blow ya life up/ cause so much damage i leave ur ass bankrupt/ and im hotter then a skillet on the stoved heated up/
and 50 is the bacon ive been re-cookin up/ i cooked his ass once,
guess it wasnt enough/plus hes a pig, proved that last battle/ talkin
bout cummin on my face, when really..he spakkles/ i dont believe in
the law/ like im steven sigaul/ n im cold enough n hot enough to freeze
n unthaugh/ all i do is appaule/ n make whack rappers fall/ like autumn,
n time changes us all/ ill leave u brain dead/ in the head/ and keep
tellin u what to do like "Man"(I) say/ and put the rest/ of ur
whack crew under arrest/ for lyrical distress/ and makin a mess/

YoUnG-sUsPeCt 10-30-03 07:02 PM

my open mic for ya

now what do yall think in or not...............................................

- Prospect - 10-30-03 07:10 PM

....not so good.....

Menik 10-30-03 07:10 PM

mead: i will put the name change in then here, and i think we need atleast 8 crew members to get a forum and I dont know if COM is joining us or not and if he does that will make it 8 members and i can request for a forum.

Young: Work on your structure and try out again.

YoUnG-sUsPeCt 10-30-03 07:13 PM

It Was Supposed To Be In A Story Kinda Mode Not A Structered Thing Open Mics Are Written However

- Prospect - 10-30-03 07:26 PM

i know..it just wasn't that good....

Dev 10-30-03 07:31 PM

i have to agree, i just wasn't feelin it, there was alot of simple shit in there, i like complexity.........

- Prospect - 10-30-03 07:32 PM

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~complexiking......

Dev 10-30-03 07:37 PM

lol.....stop the free postin, SHIT, now im free postin..........lol

Gene Pool 10-30-03 08:09 PM

ya no kiddin oh and young just some advice man. throw in some more vocab, structure ur verse some more and make it more complex by playin with ur words and try out again. u'll get in sooner or later bro keep elevatin.

YoUnG-sUsPeCt 10-30-03 09:18 PM

My Last Tryout I Worked On This Hard Please Say Its Good Or Better>.............................................

Just call me Your DJ, because i’m your creator…
You a slacking bastard/sit on ya ass while/ ya girl get her masters/ to buy a house for you to relax in…
And you nothing to change ya job status/ you tell me who the man is/ you need your fat ass kicked…
You half homosexual dyke and the last half is/ just a black ass bitch/ wit wack ass scripts…
Naw fuck it, you just plain fagget/you gottah wait til grandma sleep in her bed so you can gain access…
Ya rhymes are ass backwards/I’ll smack ya/ like ya moms did ya sis when she found those black magnums…
I can prolly pack my black tablet,from the stuff she did/ so ima expose the lil cunt for the slut she is…
So who the ho be?/ you can play like it’s me/ but what a girl doing with extra large condoms at 14…
But you blew it off cuz it was nothin/ until you found out she was clutching them rubbers/ when she fucking ya cousins…
I should have saved all the paste-n and cuttin from fire/ on how you wanted to run up inside her/ but im not as conniving…
But I just might be/stop sending me e-mails saying you wanna be the vet Mc/ just like me…
B4 my words tear in ya skin/take ya veins from where ever they end/ with tweezers and tie them in "Carrick Bends"…
Just to stop circulation,no oxygen to ya brain/ leaving ya obese illogical frame/ in "Optimal" pain…
What you speaks irrelevant/when you listen to excellence you cant tell how im spelling it/ but what about your speech impediment…
You probly got a problem with titles like blues clues/ and drinking YooHoo’s/ or watching the noon news…
To be honest ,I don’t know how you got in the top five/ you couldn’t take my top spot/ if you was two and I died…

Transformation:

Maximus Supreme:

I don’t care if you breathing at all/I don’t care if you practiced rhyme-n winter summer spring and the fall/I don’t care if you got on ya knees to ya God/prayed for Jesus’ to come/while he bleed on the cross/ you leave wit a lost…
Compared to mine ya lines simply is nothing/or is ya brain smothered/ from witnessing gifted construction…
Flawless in structure nothing is wrong/I’m calling Tierone/ you can win a battle on production alone…

Gene Pool 10-30-03 09:57 PM

alright first things first young. honestly I think u got some potential in ya, that verse was alot betta then ur last with some better vocab, some ok wordplay and some good multi's and ya flow was intact throughout most of the rhyme to.

So who the ho be?/ you can play like it’s me/ but what a girl doing with extra large condoms at 14…
But you blew it off cuz it was nothin/ until you found out she was clutching them rubbers/ when she fucking ya cousins…

I particularly liked those lines. I was feelin it.

but in my opinion I say ur in man, shit was aigh't but for standard procedures here we gotta see what everyone else thinks of ur rhyme so wish ya the best of luck bro. peace.

- Prospect - 10-30-03 11:05 PM

im sorry....i just don't see talent here....i feel like simon...

Menik 10-30-03 11:13 PM

lol ^....I dont know really, you need to work on structure and other things, just elevate for a little while then come back and give us one more try out. And Keep All The Other Try Outs Coming In.

- Prospect - 10-30-03 11:16 PM

i dunno.....why does every ones open mic's have to be about depressin seriouse crap.....it seems so played to me.....like every ones tryna be 2pac....

Menik 10-30-03 11:20 PM

I dunno, maybe its something they can relate to so its easier for them to write about it? Just a thought lol, but i do agree with you....And More Try Outs Please.

Gene Pool 10-30-03 11:29 PM

ya that's why me and masta C have dropped those 2 High Times collabs. to get other ppl thinkin a bit differently about life. sure it's fuckin hard to rap about good stuff but long as it's there and it's alright then whatever. u don't see to many up beat collabs or open mics. but ya keep the tryouts comin peeps.

- Prospect - 10-30-03 11:40 PM

please....99% of this site is white....and well-off....

Speek.E.Z. 10-30-03 11:51 PM

werd...
Illness In Disguise... Naw Man It's Just Non Existent..
Only Way You'd Hide Your D/R Is If You Took A Mint..
Write With A Tint And Still Wouldn't Have A Colored Spit..
I'd Be Scared To Spit Shit Because U'd Want To Push It..
Oh Shit.. Leave This Pussy Bleeding Like He Was On The Rag..
Rip The Fag, Have Him Looking Like A Permant Drag..
Tag Team This.. And Still Have You Shitting Bricks..
I'm Not Ill On The Mic I'm A Fucking Epidemic..
So Slick You Delivered The Trick Now Here's The Treat..
Kid Must Be French The Way He Quickly Accepted Defeat..
Repeat.. The Way I Murder You With Heat.. Like I Flamin Gat..
Like DMX I Show Where The Hood At How You Taste My Cap..
I'd Knock 8Ball Into The Pocket To Show Him Games Over..
This Guy Aint Buzzerk He's Just White With A Range Rover..

Gene Pool 10-30-03 11:59 PM

yo dawg if u tryin out then I say u in.

.::Narcotics::. 10-31-03 01:36 AM

SO CAN I GET IN THIS Crew

Menik 10-31-03 02:26 AM

Speek: you are in, just let me know if you are still down...

PAK N. HEAT: No you're too new.

Dev 10-31-03 06:12 AM

doesn't anyone read the thread, we said earlier on that theres no newbs in the crew, and then you get this kid with 23 posts wanting in,.......... your brakin ma balls...........

AJ 10-31-03 09:49 AM

Hey guys, in case you havent guessed yet, my new name is KFC, so add me as KFC to the roster.

Dev 10-31-03 10:56 AM

yeah, we know you changed your name Masta has already edited the roster....aight...........later!

Menik 10-31-03 01:20 PM

Yeah your name change has been edited on the roster, and KFC you need to get 3 more battles/open mics yet, so try to work on that. and keep the try outs coming it.

AJ 10-31-03 03:15 PM

Alright, I will get that done, I will have 3 wins if another one of my battles gets voted on, so yaeh, I am on my way up there.

Menik 10-31-03 10:00 PM

Sounds good so far, keep up the good work KFC.....And Keep The Try Outs Coming In Still Need Some More Members.