RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   ;D Would you call the person above you a vet? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=209808)

Appocolyptik 10-01-05 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Damn its also a fucking shame that you suck.. badly.

Go back where you came from herb ass netcee.

Shut the fuck up you Nas wannabe, you fucking suck worse than your mother giving me oral sex and you're gayer than Boy George in a leather outfit. Who do you think you are calling ME wack? Lmao at your record, which mods dick did you suck to get that? If I had a dollar for every drop of cum on your face right now I'd be able to put my kids through college and I could put Africa and half the 3rd world out of debt.

Go home you herb faggot.

La Cosa Nostra 10-01-05 08:42 AM

Hehehehehehe What a little clown..

Yes I'm calling you wack... If your so dope then post one of your verses you fucking weener..

I'll be the judge of that..

Appocolyptik 10-01-05 08:49 AM

Quote:
Hehehehehehe What a little clown..

Yes I'm calling you wack... If your so dope then post one of your verses you fucking weener..

I'll be the judge of that..

Why did you even bother replying? I just whored the fuck outa you, you have no come back, nothing to say so just fuck off.

La Cosa Nostra 10-01-05 08:52 AM

Buddy you basically got angry as fuck and I'm laughing at you egging you on to show a verse for shits and giggles..

Your a joke.. Now post a verse.....Unless you cant back your claims??...........:laugh:

wow @ your complete lack of an ability to read situations..

I bet you get clowned a lot in real life when you think your 'owning' people aswell..

MurDah 10-01-05 12:19 PM

whats the beef?????
just battle and that'll be all
'
nos pick the 2 to battle alreadya nd lets get this started

why ya making it more harder then it already is??

.Barz Of Steel. 10-01-05 12:48 PM

You're not a vet........

Shazz 10-01-05 01:13 PM

Ye p

.Barz Of Steel. 10-01-05 01:15 PM

How the fuck are you getting around that 15 charachter rule?

Shazz 10-01-05 01:15 PM

Yes A gain

Appocolyptik 10-01-05 01:51 PM

Quote:
Buddy you basically got angry as fuck and I'm laughing at you egging you on to show a verse for shits and giggles..

Your a joke.. Now post a verse.....Unless you cant back your claims??...........:laugh:

wow @ your complete lack of an ability to read situations..

I bet you get clowned a lot in real life when you think your 'owning' people aswell..

I'm not getting angry, I'm just putting you in your place. And what's the point in posting a verse? You'd say it's wack anyway, no matter how good it was. Hell I could post one of Fractures verses and you'd say it was wack.

Shazz 10-01-05 02:04 PM

^No...
Unless you on a alias...

MurDah 10-01-05 05:28 PM

TO: Barz Of Steel.

NOPE!!! def aint a vet yet :nono:

Ysdat 10-01-05 05:30 PM

who gives a fuck whos a vet and who isnt.