RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Verbal Emotion's III (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=257)
-   -   Complaints (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=159102)

Dabatos 03-21-05 08:09 PM

lol.. wth?? you serious? i didn't know that?? well i ain't the one picking who battles who.. thats golden shellz.. and then i set it up.. so i ani't cheating like him?? lol... wait.. so R-Rated cheated?

FlowIntelligent. 03-21-05 08:21 PM

No because that happened before the KLL incident. But i dont care i was just seeing if i could milk some money from you

and i got 7 battles open so when a couple of those close we'll do that 50 mil battle

Dabatos 03-21-05 08:38 PM

haha lol so u were serious? hahaha.. but yeah.. biotch! u made me pm strobe asking n telling him im in the tourney! lol.. its cool.. but yeah.. you could battle with 20 battles open.. even strobe told me him self.. just don't tell neone cuz they will black mail u ;).. haha

FlowIntelligent. 03-21-05 09:21 PM

Yea i know i could have a ton of battles open but i was just making an excuse to put it off for a little while ive been dropping so many verses lately my fingers are tired.. we'll do it after i drop a verse for this tourney.

Dabatos 03-21-05 09:27 PM

aww man :( okay... but so u know.. i ain't cheating man.. i may have before wen i was a newb.. (Note: Nolost4rhymes) haha.. well i guess it is true.. ppl do change huh ;).. went from a wack ass newb to wut i am now..haha

Germ 03-24-05 01:40 PM

whats up with this round?....there so many no shows an closed battles?...so whats the deal

Restricted 03-24-05 07:22 PM

Dabatos I Never Cheated...LoL..

Neways, I Was Peeping The Champions Section of Verbal Emotions and Realized I Wasn't Created For Being The First Person To Win The VE Tournament.

That Was A Dope Three-Way Battle :-D

~R~

anxiety 03-24-05 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Rated
Dabatos I Never Cheated...LoL..

Neways, I Was Peeping The Champions Section of Verbal Emotions and Realized I Wasn't Created For Being The First Person To Win The VE Tournament.

That Was A Dope Three-Way Battle :-D

~R~

Unelss my facts are fucked, there have been 2 completed tournies, and there are 2 champions... And this is the 3rd... But i could be wrong.

Restricted 03-24-05 09:13 PM

I Moded The Verbal Emotions Tourney The First Time It Was Around.

I Am The One Who Came Up With The Name Verbal Emotions..

Neways It Was LI, Flow or Accomplishment, and Myself In The Finals. A Three Way Battle and I Came Out On Top.

~R~

anxiety 03-24-05 09:18 PM

I remember that battle... Word.

Sean Gunner 03-24-05 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
aww man :( okay... but so u know.. i ain't cheating man.. i may have before wen i was a newb.. (Note: Nolost4rhymes) haha.. well i guess it is true.. ppl do change huh ;).. went from a wack ass newb to wut i am now..haha

I don't see any change. :thumbup:

~Luciano~ 03-24-05 10:27 PM

i shouldnt be out
cuz i was at work and couldnt check

thats some hoe bullshit

You are still out.

Golden

Germ 03-25-05 09:30 PM

sooo, yeah.........Whats the deal with this round??????? only one battle up or what???????

Ya, a lot of no shows, and a lot of people who's posts are gonna be cut in half.

Golden

Crossword 03-29-05 06:13 PM

Yeah, Had some mail/bill problems, so i had my internet shut down... Too bad i didnt get to drop Os1ris... Woulda been a hot battle. :-\, well good luck anyways.