RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   anyone actually carry a weapon with them? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236355)

Spektikul 10-25-06 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
i wanna go to canada. i saw that documentary by michael moore. thats dope. yall dont even lock your doors. is that true?

dude my doors are unlocked right now and my front door all summer was basically wide open all day and then just closed the screened door at night.

but some ppl in canada have to lock there doors depending on where they live. me and red bull are in a smaller community where we could basically leave money and jewels sitting within view of ppl from outside and they'd still be safe with the doors wide open.

Zone Out 10-25-06 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
you carry mace? your name is jizz? you are the fucking gayest person on the planet

HAHAHAHAHAH!!

Anyway
I used to carry a 38 in my pocket when I used to live in Detroit
but when I be in cincinnati I keep a razor, and most of the time I be forgettin it

I feel like if something happens, ts best to just punch the shit outta someone and run.
If someone gonna shoot me Im gonna get shot regardless
Its a matter of who gets who first, namsayen

.Eternal. 10-25-06 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spektikul
dude my doors are unlocked right now and my front door all summer was basically wide open all day and then just closed the screened door at night.

but some ppl in canada have to lock there doors depending on where they live. me and red bull are in a smaller community where we could basically leave money and jewels sitting within view of ppl from outside and they'd still be safe with the doors wide open.

arent u a couple hours away from me

*plans to run in*

i always lock my door. fuckin winnipeg.
shit loads of thiefs.

Dabatos 10-25-06 11:32 PM

wow so many replies lol.. even strobe replied.. didnt think it would get like this lol..

BigTony.Self 10-26-06 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
That is pretty lame.. what he did should have fallen under self-defense. I'm kind of glad the state I'm in is one of the 15 or so states that has passed "stand your ground" laws letting people use deadly force when threatened with violence.

I don't carry anything right now, but I've considered getting a gun and a conceal carry permit. I'm not really too worried about getting robbed and even then, it's probably not even worth it to them since I only carry like $35 in cash, along with a credit card and a cell phone..

man every once in while youcome out the woodworks in some offtopic threads haha wsup gangsta...

for real give em the jacket dabatos unless you real handy with the knife man dont even try it better to e cold with ya girl then be dead .........kids swingin knives give excuses for people to do some serious shit to ya.....

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 10-26-06 01:14 AM

werd about canada being ill but i live in a dangerious area just outside tdot that is grimey......madd katz rollin strapped here.....so like pexx said if a man enters your house i have the right to blow his fucking head off......get charged with an un permited weapon.....but thas about it...so werd i have a piece that stays @ home to protect shit...but dont walk around with it..or carry cuz too many copz stop me for no fucking reason cause they got beef with every dude with a fitted soo......only time i carry is @ partys out of town where shit usualy ends up goin sour when some idiots show up.......but word i alwayz protect myself....and if i aint got a weapon and shit goes down......im looking for somthing to club your ass out with...... :thumbup:

∆ P E X X 10-26-06 01:25 AM

you could always do what serbness..uhh..."Jizz" does.

carry mase in your purse.

Zone Out 10-26-06 09:03 AM

I thought he said he carried a MACE!
a blunt item that barbarians be using and shit
:-\

∆ P E X X 10-26-06 11:31 AM

AHAAHA i actually know a pizza dude that got robbed with one of these lmao

by two girls, at that : /

P To Tha R! 10-26-06 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X

AHAAHA i actually know a pizza dude that got robbed with one of these lmao

by two girls, at that : /

lmao aint that like some victorian shit...

but yeah I got my gun with me, don't get me wrong not everysingle second like I dont sleep with it or some bullshit but I got it wit me most the time, in BK u gotta have it really

Dufflebag Boy 10-26-06 02:51 PM

i just had a dream last night that i was gettin chased by 2 killers
then i woke up adrenaline rushin and then i remembered this thread :)

∆ P E X X 10-26-06 03:11 PM

we're they chasin you with a mace?

Daubs 10-26-06 03:13 PM

rounders bat if its planned, knuckle dusters on keyring otherwise.

Ysdat 10-26-06 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindstate
then i woke up adrenaline rushin and then i remembered this thread :)

:alien:

wow. this is sad.

Dufflebag Boy 10-26-06 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
we're they chasin you with a mace?

rofl most likely not i just remember being chased
then these 2 other dudes was like yelling at me
asking me why i was late for school or some shit
lmao it was weirder but cant remember alot of it