RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Nas Or Jay Z poll (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=133176)

dren 07-07-04 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALOR
NAS would rip jay-z easily

nas would rip jay-z...meaning he hasn't ripped him yet...

jay has already exposed nas for the bitch that he is, and the fake thug that he is. nas had to come back with a full track, that didn't even touch jay's one verse.

Just-2-Ill 07-07-04 04:18 PM

as u luv ya avatar u luv gay-z also, talkin bout nas made a hott line, man he made hella hott songz more than jay so wat u talkin bout?, and u could tell in jay-z's songz that he be hearin 2 nas, "dead presidents", gotta give it up 4 nas on that 1 and tha way jay rapped on tha black album soundz like illmatic but wit corny rhymez and all that so "i hate a rhymebiter's rhyme" 4 that, fuck jay period

Da Vinci 07-07-04 04:59 PM

Nas without question, where you the shit, you don't need to tell people and remind them of it like Jay Z has to do.

shonj 07-07-04 05:17 PM

nas is like a true hip hop heads hero. he always comes correct, and rarely shows signs of slowing down. his style and content is always true 2 his life. u could listen 2 his cd and learn a lot about him.
jay on the other hand is like everybodys hero. lil kids 2 grown folks know this cat. His style reflects what going on 2day, subjects that pretty much everyone can relate 2.
he'll do a song about big pimpin, then turn around and do a true heartfelt track like this cant be life.
nas is a dope mc in every sense of the word, but i think jay-z has a little more versatility. that's coming from a true nas fan.

Jonix 07-07-04 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgfatha_13
Nas is a hella lot better than jay-z.let me sum it up in 2 words:
Illmatic, Stillmatic.
enough said

Nuff said... BUT

Jay Z's chick is a be-zillion times finer than Nas's.

Just-2-Ill 07-07-04 08:05 PM

what chickz?, video hoez don't count :nono:

Keith Moon 07-07-04 08:07 PM

Beyoncè dumbass......lol......Nas mna.........but Jiggas still tight...

Keith Moon 07-07-04 08:08 PM

wait ohld on.....jay-z aint fake.....he sold crack dumbass..........man people these day so gullable

Keith Moon 07-07-04 08:08 PM

dren ur an idoiot

and dat was aimed at dren.....

-Strype- 07-08-04 01:49 AM

I see this damn poll everywhere I go..

Both are incredibly talented, but my vote goes to Nas.

Ameen 07-08-04 08:45 AM

Both are ill MC's but i like Nas more....

dren 07-08-04 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChase
wait ohld on.....jay-z aint fake.....he sold crack dumbass..........man people these day so gullable

i never said jay-z was fake dumb azz...

go reread everything i posted and then realize you are an idiot.

this doesn't come down to who is the better emcee or who has better CDs, it was about who won the battle between the two...which jay-z easily won. everyone here just about does the lil netcee text battles. you all should be able to tell who won...

dren 07-08-04 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just-2-Ill
as u luv ya avatar u luv gay-z also, talkin bout nas made a hott line, man he made hella hott songz more than jay so wat u talkin bout?, and u could tell in jay-z's songz that he be hearin 2 nas, "dead presidents", gotta give it up 4 nas on that 1 and tha way jay rapped on tha black album soundz like illmatic but wit corny rhymez and all that so "i hate a rhymebiter's rhyme" 4 that, fuck jay period

i take it you listen to nas but not jay-z. nas has made many hella wack songs. illmatic is dope, one of the best hip hop CDs ever made. so is resonable doubt. jay's last two CDs were hot. nas's last two CDs were OK.

jay has never and never will rap or sound like Nas. you are crazy. jay admits he sampled "dead prez" and it's a no brainer that he did...

God 07-10-04 06:56 PM

Nas is really better than Jay cuese nas just spit fire from the begining

TheStank 07-10-04 06:59 PM

I challenge Jigga to go a track without mentioning he's the best rapper alive or CEO of the ROC. Nas has constantly fresh material and has impeccable flow... recent allegations say that Nas ripped his style from Cormega.... but if it sounds that good, who cares?