RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   What song really brought you into Hip Hop? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=132999)

Biggie_XL 07-04-04 11:29 PM

[QUOTE=-SoLdIeR-]haha, it was probably coolio - gangstas paradise, i cant even remember how old i was when it came out but that was the first rap tune i remember liking...[QUOTE]

same it that was tha first song i ever really liked

Wicked One 07-04-04 11:38 PM

Snopp Dogg & Dre- "Aint Nuthin But a G Thang".......but i listened to rap before that song...1

virt 07-04-04 11:53 PM

dre and em....the song were there a guys conscince(i know i spelled that wrong)....

and one mic....nas

K-awdik 07-05-04 06:14 PM

Lost Boys - Renae was my song that brought me into this influential game of shady, low down, no good, ass mutha fuckas.
lol

Introspect. 07-05-04 06:19 PM

NAS whole album illmatic

Traxik 07-05-04 07:01 PM

Lotta Nas goin down here, Dre aswell, his album 2001 was really influential to me

White Light 07-05-04 10:06 PM

umm well i was sorta goin off and on wit rap/hip-hop when i was 11 and den the first couple of songs that really pulled me into it was

eminem-the real slim shady
eminem- loose your self

^^^^^^^^^
mainly eminem songs got me into hip-hop.... especially after i heard loose your self i was completly into it......

BZ No Mercy 07-05-04 11:49 PM

DMX! Anthem.

Spytz 07-06-04 12:19 PM

ha ha... dude got into "hip hop" by eminem ha ha ha.
ha haha... oh my god let me breathe... ha haha ha has ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa.
lol

verbal violence 07-06-04 12:30 PM

i gotta say commons song- i use to love her if yall know any thing bout dat right there it was and is one of my favorite songs but listening to that rbought mt to hip hop and all other sorts of songs but thas the one that got me going and to here nas to that sing i gave u power that made me wanna to

verbal violence 07-06-04 12:31 PM

i gotta say commons song- i use to love her if yall know any thing bout dat right there it was and is one of my favorite songs but listening to that rbought mt to hip hop and all other sorts of songs but thas the one that got me going and to here nas to that sing i gave u power that made me wanna to

verbal violence 07-06-04 12:35 PM

sorry i posted twice

$ike 07-06-04 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SoLdIeR-
haha, it was probably coolio - gangstas paradise, i cant even remember how old i was when it came out but that was the first rap tune i remember liking...

after that i was on the eminem and dre shit.... all commercial!!

i rember that song

the gangsta rap shit got me into hip hop

f8thfull21 07-06-04 06:28 PM

Yea, I'd say Coolio's Gangsta's Paradise. After i memorized that, i was hooked.

Diminix 07-06-04 11:39 PM

I've liked hip hop my entire life..so when I was way younger, I don't really know. But in like 2002 I got into rock for a brief period...don't ask why, lol..but I went back to school in Sept and started hearing Wanksta and that brought me back. :evilgrin: