RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Why do white people try to rap? like DON (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=137777)

MoTiF 07-27-04 01:16 PM

You make no sense...Africa was Populated when the Land Bridge was formed during the Begging of the Planet.Drums Make no sense Africans didnt create Drums there is no proof of that.Native Americans had Drums which were used by Folk Bands..They also used a Willow Poll with strings on them which lead to a Guitar we have now.

~MoTiF

Poppa Kap 07-27-04 01:16 PM

& did I read somewhere DON has a deal...?

Ca'lam 07-27-04 01:16 PM

rofl... don you dont want none.. cause if this gets personal.. you'l lose.. seriously...

DON 07-27-04 01:17 PM

no that young colored girl on the piano i forget the name that is music nelly couldnt sing. black epopel used to be good back in the 70's and 60's and even 80's till their next generation changed their image and music

Ca'lam 07-27-04 01:19 PM

rofl................... thats your opinion.. now you got girl likes avril lavene and brittany spears.. so uhh music as a whole has gone downhill.. dont point us out... you guys have rqually fucked it up... you sound mad racist son.. and alicia keys is good.. most the singers are black that are good rofl.. so umm..... yea

DON 07-27-04 01:19 PM

yeah apo u heard rite i do a lota people on here do contrary to wat calamity says other black epople are looking forward to changin their music and creating a new image that white kids can be and broaden hip hops ability to reach other kids who dont listen to it

Ca'lam 07-27-04 01:20 PM

and im not including country music... only in hip/rap/singer/ genre

DON 07-27-04 01:20 PM

yeah thats wat i said black singers are good and brittany spears can sing she didnt bring anything downhill now avrile no defendin her shes fucked up anyway she can slit her wrist but also im italian calamity

Ca'lam 07-27-04 01:21 PM

thats not chaning anything.. you dont see a bunch of eminems runnin round in the game do you ? no.. he changed HIS style.. not the industry

MoTiF 07-27-04 01:21 PM

This thread should be Closed due to lack of Any Brain cell's used.Cal your blabbering on About God knows what when your Completly wrong.

~MoTiF

DON 07-27-04 01:22 PM

nah since eminem a lota white kids began to rap he changed the industry and made it possible for a white guy to hit it big in a black dominated industry

Ca'lam 07-27-04 01:22 PM

How am i wrong when most of this shit opinion right now... exactly.. shh..

DON 07-27-04 01:24 PM

yeah true this thread is pointless pretty much blaks people cant stand white people starting to get into and eventually taking over poartially thier music industry so they get angry and use their only outlet: saying that we r racist and suck which is wat this thread was made to talk about

calamity i hope u get out and see the different sides of things

MoTiF 07-27-04 01:24 PM

Your said Everyone stole drums from Africa=Wrong
All good music is from African Americans=Wrong
Your say Eminem didnt change the Industry=Wrong
I could continue but your threads bore me with Pure Ignorance.

Ca'lam 07-27-04 01:25 PM

id dint make this thread.. i just wanted to comment on that ignorant statement you made up there.. im not arguing or mad about you guys getting into hip hop.. so redirect that statement to the thread starter..