RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   if israil was destroyed.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245732)

Blay'all 03-24-08 10:42 PM

sorry, i don't take genocide lightly. :bored:

La Cosa Nostra 03-24-08 10:44 PM

yes i realised that buddy...

not many people do...

logic vs. being humane.

Blay'all 03-24-08 10:55 PM

i understand the argument you are trying to make, but it cannot be assumed that living a caring, loving life is somehow a sign of not thinking through the logistics of the world's problems well enough.

03-24-08 11:47 PM

You know NOTHING about Middle Eastern culture.

'Nuff said.

I am not going to sit here and school you either. Go look up some real western information on Islam and the belief system that roams around about Israel. Turkey's the only fucking country I can stand and they moved AWAY from Islamic Beliefs.

So there. That's my two cents. No, I didn't miss your very un-blatant, completely "if" and irrelevant point.

Next to that, until you give me one good reason that we SHOULDN'T be establishing Democracy in Iraq, besides "Your getting people killed" - as if you ever cared before, then I will continue to fight against your idea that Israel should be left to be raped/pillaged by Islamic Followers.

The biggest problem on America's mind is a Draft. And if that happens, you can expect chaos.

03-24-08 11:53 PM

Oh and another thing, as if you fucking care or whatever, 'cuz I know if you REALLY did, you wouldn't be here babbling about retarded, incoherent, westerner bullshit.

And no joke, you're about as stupid as any other war mongering AMERICAN.

back on subject, Islam's core belief is that the world should be a One World Government (Hurray, One Point For Baphomet!) And that the entire belief system should be Islam. The only language should be Arabic, and the entire world should be governed by an in-the-closet group of people who can't be questioned or seen.

Isn't that just sexy?

In other words, the whole world is Islam's enemy.

Go study, asshole.

La Cosa Nostra 03-25-08 12:35 AM

you can justify anything if you try hard enough...

your mistaken if you think that would happen...

Blay'all 03-25-08 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
back on subject, Islam's core belief is that the world should be a One World Government (Hurray, One Point For Baphomet!) And that the entire belief system should be Islam. The only language should be Arabic, and the entire world should be governed by an in-the-closet group of people who can't be questioned or seen.

Isn't that just sexy?

Hmmm, that sounds familiar.

(Conservative Christian America) :thumbup:

03-25-08 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
you can justify anything if you try hard enough...

your mistaken if you think that would happen...

I'm mistaken if I think something will happen ? You're just as mistaken to call me wrong.

Cola 03-26-08 05:17 PM

........holy, Shit!

JTR 03-30-08 09:59 PM

Lol Nos only wants israel destroyed cuz he's the same guy who used to rock a swaztika in his avatar

_Talksic_ 05-08-08 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Oh and another thing, as if you fucking care or whatever, 'cuz I know if you REALLY did, you wouldn't be here babbling about retarded, incoherent, westerner bullshit.

And no joke, you're about as stupid as any other war mongering AMERICAN.

Isn't that just sexy?

Go study, asshole.

man your are so brainwashed you are just plain retarded,
this country wants one world order why the fuck do you think we try to establish democracy in every country weve ever conqered..(same shit we accused the soviet union of doing,spreading communism)
and islam wanting one world order? they might..but so do we, our current presidents father made a speach about it on september 11 1991 in front of congress..and the world IS run by a small group of people,their called illuminati fuck nut.. its retarted how you say that the muslims are trying to do this when we clearly already are..
read the wolfiwitz doctrine buddy..

_Talksic_ 05-08-08 02:12 AM

but beside mr fox news over here......
isreals time is coming their citys will be trampled when pretty much all the world attacks em..

05-08-08 05:24 AM

I can't believe that you even began to call me a conspiracy theorist.

Christ.

you're the biggest fucking hypocrite alive on this site to date..

_Talksic_ 05-08-08 05:44 AM

i didnt even call you a conspiracy theorist in this thread........i was just stating facts,thats all...

05-08-08 06:12 AM

And your proof behind these "facts" are?

"Dude come on now. Watch Zeitgeist"

shut the hell up .. they are conspiracy theories. No matter which thread I'm in, you still called me a conspiracy theorist.