RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Album Reviews (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Bow Wow-The Price Of Fame (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238822)

Young Sin 03-22-07 11:37 AM

Jeezy Gay Ass Fuck

Indeph 03-22-07 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
Another great Album by T.I>

Lmfao nice

3rdshift513 03-22-07 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Zone Out-
Dayton, Ohio aka little cincinnati which is Coon Ville

come to cincinnati an say that shit...lol

Young Sin 03-22-07 11:52 AM

oo shit get him

3rdshift513 03-22-07 11:58 AM

lol, cant have niggaz talkin down bout my city

Zone Out 03-25-07 02:09 PM

When I used to live in Cincinnati I used ot be like "Cincinnati is lame ass hell." and all people did was agree with me like "yeah I know bra"
then they would ask where Im from and I'll respond Detroit and the FIRST thing everyone would say is "i got a cousin in Detroit, his/her name is blah blah" like I know them or somethin

But dog you gotta admit.. cincinnati is full of ignorant ass niggas that be doin stupid shit for no reason
and niggas be hatin on each other all the dame time
and majority of the bitches is burnin
ANNND its an AIDS epidemic goin on down the way.
dog
its insane

3rdshift513 03-26-07 02:06 AM

it is what it is, i dont know when you live there or what type of niggaz you fucked wit but dem type of "ignorant" niggaz is everywhere and yea we got our share but grimeyness has always been cincinnati's mo...so it dont even matter to me...aids is a worldwide epidemic, not jus over the rhine...

Zone Out 03-26-07 03:33 PM

I lived there not too long ago
I moved there march of 06 then moved back to Detroit october of 06
I aint goin lie, I got MUUCH love for cincinnati niggas
I got some niggas down there thats goin be my niggas for LIFE, namsayen?
but majority of them niggas is ignorant as hell and ONLY be tough when they like 20 niggas deep

and true aids is a worldwide epidemic but down the way is like the mecca of it
dog, c'mon now
would you fuck a girl if she told you she lived on Vine Street?
haha

I was livin in westwood and I worked at the Levee so you know I had to catch the bus thru price hill and down the way to get there
but I also knew niggas in winton terrace and lincoln heights
like.. the short time i was down there I was the man. everyone knew me as Detroit

3rdshift513 03-28-07 11:02 AM

downtown CINCINNATI is the mecca of aids lol?!? im pretty sure detriot has more ignorant mutha fuckaz and ppl with aids than cincinnati...but i aint trippin it is what it is...we get down in the nati and do it like we supposed to...ride or get rolled on

skeptikal 03-28-07 01:53 PM

Lol, all rappers develop styles, and seperate them selves. or at least they try.

And the thing is, rappers like mf doom, deltron, ghostface killa, and a large population of the underground scene, would merk everyone of the phony mtv rappers.

And would shred bow wow and all these rappers your talkin' 'bout here to a million pieces.

skeptikal 03-28-07 01:56 PM

And speaking of cities. I'm around the chi area. And it's pretty weak rap game here, but still lot's of good talent.

3rdshift513 03-29-07 09:54 PM

lupe (from the chi area) would destroy all the rappers u mentioned

The_Legacy 04-09-07 01:27 AM

Yo, You wanna talk about weak Rap Game You havnt been to Boston.... Got some talent but aint nothing Special

Clokworx 04-09-07 10:27 AM

bow wow is garbage

chip 04-09-07 11:02 AM

Bow Wow is another example of a rapper who makes it by having a solid female fanbase that remembers when he was 12 like it was yesterday... he hasn't developed lyrically in years, and doesn't deserve this thread, let alone the hype he gets... once again, i respect that he's gettin his green, it's just that i would feel like i was stealing if i was at his skill level with his bank account...