RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Drama Queen vs Mentalz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=212432)

Mentalz 12-02-05 03:49 PM

This battle is gona get so slept on like all topicals do. Lazy fucks.

Germ 12-02-05 08:35 PM

Voted For: Mentalz

v/mentalz...here's why

drama, i liked your emotion and story, but i felt it was severely hindered by your rhyme scheme you used...i felt like you didn't portray and express what you were doing to its maximum potential which that particular way of writing. overall, it was nice; a heartfilled, dramatic story, which is touching...but still seemed like this wasn't as good as it could have been, sorry.

mentalz, nice, didn't like your rhyme scheme at times, but i enjoyed the flow and your story a little more....plethora of images in my mind, descriptions were in depth, and passionate

well done to both, but i think this topic wasn't explored and exploited as well as it should've been, but good job to both, keep writing...

Magic5 12-04-05 12:52 AM

Yeah, keep voting. I need this battle to be closed and shit.

Mentalz 12-10-05 01:22 AM

Uppin' this old ass slept on battle. Will return the favor, so will DQ. Thanks in advance!

Mentalz 12-11-05 08:48 PM

Upping this again, would appreciate some votes or something. Will RTF honostly, thanks in advance.

Mentalz 12-18-05 01:14 PM

Uppin' the battle. Votes Please. will RTF.........

Wicked One 12-23-05 05:54 PM

Voted For: Drama Queen

Drama Queen- your verse was good i thought n all...Structure was good too...designed differently..but yet easy to read n all...wordplay was good i thought...Vocab was good too also...umm your flow was also good...but you stayed on flow..also had a nice storyline i thought too...and you stayed on topic overall i thought you just had a better piece, and better vocab... i thought...

Mentalz- verse was ehh pretty good...structure good n all...vocab was good but some just wasnt ya know...you had a nice flow to go along with the verse...wordplay was also good too i thought...you stayed on topic n all..and had a nice storyline with it...its just i liked Drama Queen's verse and piece better...

RTF..In My SIG against "Sobe"..Or vote will be removed(seriously)...

Mentalz 12-30-05 03:24 AM

Uppin' this old ass slept on battle. Will return the favor, so will DQ. Thanks in advance!

Mentalz 01-01-06 11:42 PM

Mentalz 01-07-06 11:17 PM

DQ 01-08-06 08:43 AM

^What he said...

Uppity Up Up Upppppppppppp

Mentalz 01-10-06 03:21 PM

Uppppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn nngggggggggg

Magic5 01-14-06 01:21 AM

Oh my God.. somebody just close this so I can edit the RV Awards thread.

Mentalz 01-23-06 12:01 AM

Uppppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn nngggggggggg

Mentalz 02-16-06 05:35 PM

up................................................ .