RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Rap Game (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414)
-   -   Track Submissions. Event: The Demo. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=212351)

Ms. Get Gully 10-25-05 10:09 PM

thats my nigga right there ^^^..good shit glad u got audios up

TeamOne 10-25-05 11:17 PM

http://www.soundclick.com/olascript...utmynamesgalant

name should be obvious..... my shit is "under review" for sum reason, so someone tell me if it worked alright..... and give some feed ;) ur at it

ILL GEE 10-25-05 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
thats my nigga right there ^^^..good shit glad u got audios up

no doubt... just like the title says on my joint... for most kats... it's TOO LATE!!! but yo... werd to my mother...lmao... there are some wack ass demos gettin put out there... no names..just keepin it real... i'm sure y'all done peeped some of them already... i'm only feeling like...hmmm..3-4 of them so far... and mine is one of them, of course....if all the tracks gon be like this then it's only gon be a select few that i have to worry about

ILL GEE 10-26-05 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
ok...done with mine...its all kind of a big joke...

www.soundclick.com/youngike

its called....Screw Your Prizes....

*gets cleared for 1st round*

damn you ike...lol... i got you though... good shyt :thumbup:

*lotta kats using the same beat....wtf... i ripped it though!*

Ms. Get Gully 10-26-05 01:48 AM

yea but i dont think anybody really put too much time and effort into it i mean this round is only for gettin ya spot in the tourney..and having the slackers no show so we can get things cut to a minimal with the participants..so im sure things will get alot better. i know i can do alot better.

ILL GEE 10-26-05 01:54 AM

me too... i just thought i'd give niggaz a look at what i'm comin' with lyrically... kats didn't know i could flip that "twist" like that..lol... Q shoulda been in here.. he prolly the only one who can match my versatility... *he'd kill my quality, though....fucka!*

∆ P E X X 10-26-05 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
me too... i just thought i'd give niggaz a look at what i'm comin' with lyrically... kats didn't know i could flip that "twist" like that..lol... Q shoulda been in here.. he prolly the only one who can match my versatility... *he'd kill my quality, though....fucka!*

Just by saying that, I guarantee you'll get nominated to go to the H2H by the third round. This game ain't like your regular tourney chief. I takes more than skill to win here sine your peers are the ones eliminating you, and just liek reality, none of em are pressed to provide a justified reason. Every single thing you do here will affect you and you never know what will come back to haunt you. Beyond a tourney, its an insiders perspective the Rap Game.

Ms. Get Gully 10-26-05 10:47 AM

The survivor of rv

L.E 10-26-05 03:25 PM

Word...

Looks like strategy is most definetly gonna come into this shit.

Dooms...you should called this Survivor: Rapverse.com "Outrap, Outrhyme, Outown"

:D

Zone Out 10-26-05 03:28 PM

^and they should call you "Limited Edition: Out of good idea names for the tournament"

L.E 10-26-05 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
^and they should call you "Limited Edition: Out of good idea names for the tournament"

Word.

Haha...

Zone Out 10-26-05 03:53 PM

^you coo peoples
you handled that situation nicely, cos it was a bait into beef and you laughed it off.
you cool with me!

L.E 10-26-05 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
^you coo peoples
you handled that situation nicely, cos it was a bait into beef and you laughed it off.
you cool with me!

Word...whats the point of beef..? I recognize your skill...it's called respect.

THAT's whats real.

ILL GEE 10-26-05 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Just by saying that, I guarantee you'll get nominated to go to the H2H by the third round. This game ain't like your regular tourney chief. I takes more than skill to win here sine your peers are the ones eliminating you, and just liek reality, none of em are pressed to provide a justified reason. Every single thing you do here will affect you and you never know what will come back to haunt you. Beyond a tourney, its an insiders perspective the Rap Game.

no doubt... looking forward to seeing how this ends up... win or lose!... Good luck folks!!!

∆ P E X X 10-26-05 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
The survivor of rv

Part Survivor, part Making The Band, part Fear Factor, and part Running Man. All reality. The Rap Game. AKA 'Saw'. You guys ain't seen NOTHIN' yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limited Edition
Word...

Looks like strategy is most definetly gonna come into this shit.

Dooms...you should called this Survivor: Rapverse.com "Outrap, Outrhyme, Outown"

:D

Not big on the name, but nice slogan, lol. The main problem with the name is that this isn't specific to RV. It's hosted here. There are people from 4 other boards (5 total) that are currently in this, thought the core of members are from RV. Take a look at how many members on the sign ups that you don't know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
no doubt... looking forward to seeing how this ends up... win or lose!... Good luck folks!!!

It'll definitely be intersting, lol. It'll be aparant what type of strategy is involved in the Rap Game when everyone sees the new GNS (graphical navigation screen).