RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   P.Diddy Is back. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237229)

∆ P E X X 11-17-06 01:06 AM

lmao..awww thanks jc real
but you'd have to sign me as a ghost. i don't do record deals

dazy 11-17-06 01:12 AM

oh u can be my ghost writer (write me a song about rap and how it has changed) :)

Sean Gunner 11-17-06 01:35 AM

You know, ghostwriters are probably making the money now.

I mean, they don't have to deal with fame, they don't mess with royalties, they get paid and it's over.

And no one will expose them, cuz then the rapper exposes himself as a fraud.

∆ P E X X 11-17-06 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
oh u can be my ghost writer (write me a song about rap and how it has changed) :)

i'll write you a song about what ever you want chief. i'll make your every day life sound like a live action movie if you wanted. and it all revolves around money. i get paid to commit to a song, and i get paid upon completion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gunner
You know, ghostwriters are probably making the money now.

I mean, they don't have to deal with fame, they don't mess with royalties, they get paid and it's over.

And no one will expose them, cuz then the rapper exposes himself as a fraud.

yeah you're right, they get all the benefits without the downsides of the spotlight, not to mention ghosts make more than artists. but you're wrong about the roalties, ghost writers get royalties every time the song's played, except in cases like fat joes where he buys the copywrite outright. but any time you see a co-writer listed in the song credits that person (who's the actual writer) gets a check every time that song plays anywhere, on the radio, in a commercial, on an e-radio, anything.

and oh yeh, rappers don't expose ghostwriters, ghost writers expose rappers. but ghosts get blacklisted for shit like that, that's the first rule of ghostwriting b. never expose who you wrote for.

unless they dicked you outta money :)

Jay Rose 11-17-06 02:28 AM

word, im a ghostwriter for danity kane......haha lol but that muh fucker did no work n made a mill.....jerk

Mr.Christensen 11-17-06 12:32 PM

I ghost for Lil Flip...

my lyrical abilities are amazing like that

Compose 11-17-06 12:43 PM

diddy would step over a friend of his to get ahead in life imo, which is gay but its also the reason why hes almost untouchable

Dufflebag Boy 11-17-06 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serb
ROFL

your NOT GOOD AT RAPPPP

you SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

seriously, your not making no where, you suck balls. million ppl out their better than you.

and yet apexx is still better than you
and if you dont rap then u have no room ta talk at all

∆ P E X X 11-17-06 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
diddy would step over a friend of his to get ahead in life imo, which is gay but its also the reason why hes almost untouchable

diddy's far from untouchable man. his music career's hurt, but he's gotta keep reachin back to music to make sure his other ventures stay up. diddy knows there's no money in music. specially compared to the other shit he's doin. but he's gotta keep doin it. plus he's an attention whore.

"and it don't stop...cuz it's can't stop" - diddy.

Compose 11-17-06 01:46 PM

^yea i know, but as a person like his "stance" in the media etc. it makes it seem like hes powerful and shit so i meant untouchable like as if he had president security/money etc. that type of shit, i cant stand diddy though, its cool or w/e to capitalize off certain shit and make money become powerful but i can tell that he did mad people wrong to get where hes at and that shits gay, i dont know how many real heads can vouch for him as a good person but eh

Nynth Degree 11-17-06 03:14 PM

I wrote this track called "Fireman" for Gillie da Kid.

SerB 11-17-06 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
^^you think i suck??? really?!

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everything you say turns out to be mega wrong, so thanks man *sniff sniff* that's the kindest thing anyone's ever said to me!

well sorry kid. this Time I'm mega right.

beacause you honestly suck, you dont suck bad like the other kids here. but their is honestly 1 million better MC's than you.

p4ntzistheish 11-17-06 08:35 PM

There are a lot of McDonald's around.

∆ P E X X 11-18-06 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serb
well sorry kid. this Time I'm mega right.

beacause you honestly suck, you dont suck bad like the other kids here. but their is honestly 1 million better MC's than you.

hahhhaaa, yeah serbness you're right. i'm ass.

and that's why you'll be able to handle me in a battle right?

aaaaaahhhhahhaaa yo i can't even say it with a straight face kid.

you rollerblade around your block with no shirt on.

what could you tell me about hip hop..

SerB 11-18-06 03:56 AM

^ your a idiot.

Cool-b just made a joke about it, but obviously your taking it serious. from a homo who wears Lacoste.

you can't make a straight face, the site knows your gay.