RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Closed Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=315)
-   -   Si Mag (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=249717)

Burden. 03-18-09 07:24 AM

stop complaining about dude. he was good enough to fucking write you people a mag.

Wordz AhGod 03-18-09 10:06 AM

Burden only speaks truth...

King Solo 03-18-09 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod
hay nick, you want me to PM you your verse now or later for this week?

Friday is good. I'm thinking last minute drop this week. It's nice to have the option of dropping early again though. :thumbup:

Wordz AhGod 03-18-09 12:16 PM

word, that sounds like a plan.. me n Spul should have it done by then. It'll be fucking VOTW, maybe even RV HOF... thats the vision.

Civil. 03-18-09 12:56 PM

did i really just catch that.

*walks away*

King Solo 03-18-09 01:05 PM

So long as it gets me the win, I don't care how good it is. On the real though, you've been doing a great job so far.

Civil. 03-18-09 01:21 PM

*covers ears* :rolleyes:

King Solo 03-18-09 01:25 PM

My ghostwriters have put me at 3-0, so I'm rolling on a high right now.

Alphabetized 03-18-09 05:03 PM

Quote:
If it's written from a subjective stance wouldn't that leave it open for disagreement? If it was written objectively then there would be no possible way for a rational person to disagree. However, considering that's not the way a mag is written, I'm allowed to disagree with the dude who writes it. Especially since I think he sucks.

That's why I said subjective :thumbup:

Wordz AhGod 03-18-09 05:38 PM

we're working over time with little to no sleep, no union, and we're down to only 3 smoke breaks per job. We also do sigs, ghost audios, pay per concept, Gimmick matches and much much more. If any one would like to higher my company then we only ask for an upfront fee of 2,000 RV bucks with minimum payments of 50 RV bucks after that... n candy.

Wordz AhGod 03-18-09 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civil.
*covers ears to keep his little ass brain from falling out* :rolleyes:

Thats more like it. :thumbup:

Civil. 03-18-09 07:21 PM

if the doctor hadnt of dropped me...then i would still
have my whole brain.

momma told you not to make fun of me about it wordz
I'm tellin

Alphabetized 03-18-09 08:42 PM

Gay .

King Solo 03-18-09 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod
we're working over time with little to no sleep, no union, and we're down to only 3 smoke breaks per job. We also do sigs, ghost audios, pay per concept, Gimmick matches and much much more. If any one would like to higher my company then we only ask for an upfront fee of 2,000 RV bucks with minimum payments of 50 RV bucks after that... n candy.

Learn how to spell HIRE moron. :thumbup:

JTR 03-18-09 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
LMAO @ saying I'm overrated. Who the fuck are you dude? Seriously? You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Lol thats what Im talking bout

I've been pretty fucking humble this whole tournament so iunno what he's talking bout with the "shit talking", Jonathon posts ass on purpose to gimme a win cuz he doesn't care so I post trash back not to waste my time and get an easy win and then oneway comes saying im not consistent loollll

if you gimme consistent dudes then i'll be consistent

and I never over rated myself, you're the ones talking bout me