RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   I know more about you than you do (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248284)

01-11-09 10:39 AM

well thats wonderful but luckily enough no one who has a brain really cares about that personal philosophy.

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-11-09 10:47 AM

so everyone with a brain must be a philosopher?lol

01-11-09 10:55 AM

Right on the money sweetheart.

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-11-09 11:12 AM

you truly are a retard.

Indeph 01-11-09 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nynth Degree
Utter fucking? Never, I have too much respect for cows.

Rofl once again, you ruin the serious tone

01-11-09 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
you truly are a retard.

and we've established that you're not a philosopher. Nor do you comprehend philosophy. You think I'm crazy. Lol.

You just fail to note what crazy really is. You don't think past that point, society has set your rules and you are hell-bent to follow them, that's all I'm saying, and that's what makes me crazy right?

*ahem*

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-11-09 11:33 AM

...so you don't believe a schizo is crazy?
cuz i would be willing to bet you hallucinate n hear voices

01-11-09 11:35 AM

and I'd bet against you.

then again you can argue that I would do so because I live within my own brain, in theory.

And following that, you couldn't make such claims unless you were an educated psychologist.

What IS your ultimate goal here? To pester me? Baphomet does that without trying but now I'm beginning to see why you and aphillyate can sit online for so long talking bullshit at each other, you simply try to be annoying and I can see that.

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-11-09 11:42 AM

no idea who aphilly is...are they going by another name?
i guess i'm probably annoying you cuz ppl don't really question you about your retardedness
perhaps u believe if you bring your mumbo jumbo to other ppl they ignore you or they don't know what the fuck you are talkin about so they leave u the fuck alone....i think u can't handle it when someone who is a lot more intelligent then yourself calls you on ur bs

La Cosa Nostra 01-11-09 12:21 PM

LK: Dont waste your time with this one.

hes a fucking stooge.. type of guy who thinks he knows it all..

2v: when you realise you cant twist words and sentences into meaningless spirals of rhetorical bullshit you'll snap out of this stage your in. its called growing up.

i'd advise you not to attempt writing a book on philosophy aswell. i highly doubt your immature ramblings are going to get you any acclaim or attention. and a drop out in grade 9? your credentials arnt even poor... their abysmal in the world of academia.

youve probably read a book somewhere along the line and this is your personal aftermath, crisis of intellect vs. naievity in a grey area of low level understanding.

and any half whit can see you call me stupid as a defence mechanism because i make you look stupid. try not to be so transparent ok?

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-11-09 05:48 PM

..no i'm actually having a little fun...he reminds me of Q for some reason rofl

Zone Out 01-11-09 06:01 PM

Shit, how bout you tell me what you think you know about me and I'll tell you how close you are.

Adam 01-11-09 06:18 PM

Enlighten me.

Nynth Degree 01-11-09 06:26 PM

Me too. Go ahead and ponder it, I'll be back in a week *goes on vacation*.

JTR 01-11-09 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
Shit, how bout you tell me what you think you know about me and I'll tell you how close you are.

lol, you're a G

I'm good huh?