RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   For people who live in a hood (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232593)

La Cosa Nostra 07-31-06 03:14 AM

Batons hurt like a cunt.......

Indeph 07-31-06 03:15 AM

I found out that "cunt" is now officially the worst word you can say. I thought it was fuck.

∆ P E X X 07-31-06 03:16 AM

you asked me to not be sarcastic, and i wasn't, and now you're saying by doing that I was trying to back you into a corner......yeahh...

you're talkin in circles son. i asked you a clear question yet...you completely avoided it. You're smart enough to know what i was asking so i have to believe that you intentionally tried to avoid it.

just like you did whn you said it wasn't a topic.

anything else?

you stand no chance.

Indeph 07-31-06 03:18 AM

A CHANCE TO WHAT lmfao You did exactly what I did and thats analyze my intentions in my post. Except all you did was say exactly what I said. And I told you, that question is retarded. This isnt a life or death competition. I made a thread, you bitched about it. I bitched about u bitching. And u bitched at me for bitching about u bitching, but denied any bitching on your part to occur. Isn't this just a fun day.

-TeamOne- 07-31-06 03:19 AM

deph were u at the taste? and r u goin 2 the bud?

Indeph 07-31-06 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
deph were u at the taste? and r u goin 2 the bud?

DCFS won't let me leave the house unless it's still in this area.

Hard-Cor 07-31-06 03:25 AM

You know Apexx your a Hypocrit you know. Your complaining about him complaining but nothings wrong with a lil venting

SO leav indeph alone he had a bad day and if he want's to cry and get his keyboard all teary let him you have no business stoping him

∆ P E X X 07-31-06 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
A CHANCE TO WHAT lmfao You did exactly what I did and thats analyze my intentions in my post. Except all you did was say exactly what I said. And I told you, that question is retarded. This isnt a life or death competition. I made a thread, you bitched about it. I bitched about u bitching. And u bitched at me for bitching about u bitching, but denied any bitching on your part to occur. Isn't this just a fun day.

LMAO ok man. more of that typical circular yap that really says nothing.

don't you have some more of those sunsets at dawn to watch? lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard-Cor
You know Apexx your a Hypocrit you know. Your complaining about him complaining but nothings wrong with a lil venting

SO leav indeph alone he had a bad day and if he want's to cry and get his keyboard all teary let him you have no business stoping him

according to your own logic, you're complaing about me complaining, yet... you don't see nothin wrong with that? you're not a hpocrite? lol ok

chea

note to self, in the microscopic world of RV anyone telling a fairy to toughen up as stfu already is a hyporcite.

Indeph 07-31-06 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
LMAO ok man. more of that typical circular yap that really says nothing.

don't you have some more of those sunsets at dawn to watch? lmao

chea

Yeah I do. Don't you have more complaining to complain about?

∆ P E X X 07-31-06 03:32 AM

Quote:
Yeah I do. Don't you have more complaining to complain about?

aren't you complaining about complaining right now?

lmao, my fault i don't condone your oversensitivity. you're like a human clitoris.

yet somehow..more pussy!

Indeph 07-31-06 03:35 AM

Wait, let me get this straight..

You complained about my complaining, and I complained about complaining about you complaining. And yet, you're insulting ME for it, when you did it yourself, and before me. And now you find it funny that I made a notion of it, even if you did it. So instead of just admitting you're a know it all who doesn't know a little, you would rather throw tiny jabs at meaningless bullshit to continue looking smart. That's nice.

Ysdat 07-31-06 03:54 AM

I dont have coins to drop :cussing:

∆ P E X X 07-31-06 10:16 AM

Quote:
Wait, let me get this straight..

You complained about my complaining, and I complained about complaining about you complaining. And yet, you're insulting ME for it, when you did it yourself, and before me. And now you find it funny that I made a notion of it, even if you did it. So instead of just admitting you're a know it all who doesn't know a little, you would rather throw tiny jabs at meaningless bullshit to continue looking smart. That's nice.

eehhhh blah blah blah man more of that circle-talk man shut the hell up.

go drink some warm milk and cry in a pillow

Indeph 07-31-06 10:18 AM

Okay .

Logic The Goonie 07-31-06 02:34 PM

lmao, it's like your life is slowly turning into mine.