RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   "My Little Insecurities" ft. OneStepBeyond (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=192345)

WhoAmI 05-29-05 11:00 AM

Yo dat was ill fo real.
Feelin both of you. theres some real talent there.
Flow was real tight.You two got some nice vocab.
Keep it goin people you two need to keep doin this for real.

Mentalz 05-29-05 02:08 PM

Dope. Keep reppin chryme, great peice!!!

KOOL COL-B 05-29-05 03:32 PM

not bad my spiccaz, but dayum, u wuz usin sum werds that KOOL COL-B iznt smart enuff 2 understand, lmao, but good shit anywayz, werd

~Sundance Kid~ 05-30-05 11:01 AM

(Atticus) this was a good topic very deep and creative of course. You use excellent vocab. My brother S.V. told me to keep an eye out for your work. From what i read im impressed with your writing. When i have time ill try to leave responces for your other open mics. (Onestep) nice struture, vocab and word-play. Your verse was entertaining to me as well.
8.5/10 Good collab and shit.

atti? 06-03-05 01:59 PM

I've Gotta Thanks Everyone For Showing Love...
And I Really Apologize That I Havent Returned The Favors Yet...
I've Been Really Buissy And Had The Flu So Shits Has Been Hectic...
But Im Gonna Reply To Something Of Everyone Who Has Posted...
I'll Prolly Be Done By Like Tomarrow But If Not Monday Definately...
Again I Apologize, Thanks For Your Pacients...
.One.

JRoy 06-03-05 03:14 PM

good drop fams...hook ran too long tho...isn't a hook sposed to be 4 lines?? ehh ooo well great vocab..and i was feelin the structure.....this would sound cool audio..what beats u had in mind? well good drop from both - Overall - 8/10

good shit
~1

PrahJect 06-03-05 03:16 PM

Yo this was real hot, u pm'ed me to look at it, I didnt know it would be this good. This should get OM of the month. Both of yall hit hard, great topic, great OM overall. I love the imagery i got from dis, yall should do dis again....hit up my battle wit murdz

Ghost 06-03-05 03:42 PM

LoL^ ANYWAYZ Atticuz N OSB!(Ummm) THAT SHYT WAS FCKIN DOPE!Dawg I Was Feelin every damn linez!
Atticus verse Was Really Dope N OSB was A Lil better!Shyt Was OFF DA HOOK!
rhyme Scheme=8/10
Wordplay=7/10
Stayin On Topic=8/10
Line VOCAB=7/10
Creativity=8/10!
Mayne no need no more to say!Shyt was Dope Mayne!Would prolly sound alot better on AUDIO!but HONESTLY this Collab Was hot!RTF on Ma OM!LoL!DEUCEZ!

Magic5 06-05-05 01:03 AM

Atticus is my favorite topical head on this site.

This OM was pretty sick.

The structure was good.. as was the flow.. which was expected..

It seemed like Atticus went for the more complex look and it turned out nicely. There was quite a bit of multis.. and the imagery was good. The emotion was also present.

I liked OneStepBeyond's verses too. His lines were worded dopely, and imagery and emotion were also there.

The hook was also very nice.

Just an overall dope track. For real..

B.I.G. 06-08-05 01:35 PM

Real Good..... The vocab was great nigga.... Verrgood topic, creativity n shit, both is good...
keep dropin like dat niggaz.... never missed flow, u good my nigga!!! keep up

RTF :thumbup: