RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Rap Game (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414)
-   -   Miscellaneous predictons, breeze, and shit talking. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213347)

ILL GEE 11-04-05 12:56 AM

wow@get gully... nice sig..lol

ILL GEE 11-12-05 11:24 PM

i'm thinking that everyone is out for self from this point on... lots of bullshyt going on that i ain't gonna speak about... you all know who you are... trust me when i tell ya... the shyt has just about hit the fan for a lot of folks... and if we ain't been cool up to this point... consider yaself a target... get at me .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................the best way you know how

∆ P E X X 11-14-05 10:12 PM

Oh yeah, the next event drops tonight and will be due on Friday at 11:59.

ILL GEE 11-15-05 01:48 PM

check the event thread you made...ya dates are jacked up...lmao

DQ 11-15-05 01:52 PM

^Already told LF

Unless he's offering a time machine to go back *shrug*

Apexx is just a mess hehe...nah but I guess it'll be 4 days or so

ILL GEE 11-15-05 02:00 PM

Are we using the same exact beats from before?...lmao... i don't see no updates... if not we should get a days extension for this shyt... everything ain't sey up for us to start.... supoose i wanted to start recording in say... 5 minutes or so?.... what am i supposed to do about da beat... that shyt dictates my whole style on a track

∆ P E X X 11-15-05 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
check the event thread you made...ya dates are jacked up...lmao

Updated. And no it's not the same beats, this one's open beat choice and if I remember correctly it's the one round that has it.

Zone Out 11-15-05 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
i'm thinking that everyone is out for self from this point on... lots of bullshyt going on that i ain't gonna speak about... you all know who you are... trust me when i tell ya... the shyt has just about hit the fan for a lot of folks... and if we ain't been cool up to this point... consider yaself a target... get at me .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................the best way you know how

we still cool
*hugs*

right?

ILL GEE 11-15-05 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
we still cool
*hugs*

right?

lmao... we still cool man... and chill with that hug shyt...lol...you ever finish dat track so i can drop my verse on it again?

Zone Out 11-15-05 04:35 PM

you not on aim, NIGGA!

Ms. Get Gully 11-15-05 10:18 PM

yoo..if this shit is open beat choice imma kill it :)

Zone Out 11-17-05 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
each squad creates a track from the 4 prescribed beat choices that is submitted into the “Songs” Forum

^I dont understand that.
do we supposed to use any beat or do that you say in the quote?

∆ P E X X 11-17-05 03:08 PM

Quote:
^I dont understand that.
do we supposed to use any beat or do that you say in the quote?

its open.

Zone Out 11-17-05 03:24 PM

WORD!
That whats up.
its due monday, right?
and I hope there will be redemptions this round.

∆ P E X X 11-17-05 03:36 PM

Quote:
WORD!
That whats up.
its due monday, right?
and I hope there will be redemptions this round.

nah definitely not due monday haha. It's due saturday. Oh yes....there will be redemptions....