RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crhyme Sindicate (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   New Rule - Will be stickied shortly (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246825)

In-Vision 07-02-08 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
seriously, gentlemen...please...

...the super, c.s. life

sv...i respect where your coming from...but i'm not going to bite my tongue for some dude who claims what I'm doing is stupid(whether it's his opinion or not)...when he clearly doesn't even understand what's going on well enough to come to such a conclusion.

Nitrogen 07-02-08 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Evolution
lmao...you are retarded bruh....here is why

go back and read my WHOLE fucking post, before you even consider responding to me.

THAT is the exact kind of nonsense i'm talking about.

how about you stop arguing...and start paying attention...all of this would have been avoided had you payed the fuck attention in the first place.

i still wanted a clarification on your entire fuckin post. i read the whole thing. i knew you siad youd have a new rule, but by you not posting it, i thought you was talking bout the first rule and i got confused. this couldve all been avoided if you wouldve been a crew leader and explained shit instead of actin like a dictator. i asked a question and the response i was given was basically shut up and follow orders

In-Vision 07-02-08 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Evolution

and don't even think about PMing s.v. to find out what this is all about...he doesn't know...and he is also the only one who is safe from it.

and this^^^ didn't tell you that you wern't going to know untill everyone else did?

SUPERVILLAIN 07-02-08 09:51 PM

r-ev...

...from what i see, in his own way, nitro is agreeing with you. initially, he was just confused in regards to what you were asking of us bruh. that is all. i know that neither of you will stand down...so lets do this: agree to temporarily disagree on this issue. regardless of that though, he said that he is game with whatever you throw his way. he's a crhyme rider. so as of right now fam....IT'S BUSINESS USUAL IN 'SIN CITY'. word.

lets shake hands battlecats.

s.v.

SUPERVILLAIN 07-02-08 09:52 PM

a group hug is in order.

*cough.*

s.v. loveable

Nitrogen 07-02-08 09:54 PM

Quote:
r-ev...

...from what i see, in his own way, nitro is agreeing with you. initially, he was just confused in regards to what you were asking of us bruh. that is all. i know that neither of you will stand down...so lets do this: agree to temporarily disagree on this issue. regardless of that though, he said that he is game with whatever you throw his way. he's a crhyme rider. so as of right now fam....IT'S BUSINESS USUAL IN 'SIN CITY'. word.

lets shake hands battlecats.

s.v.

i dont shake hands. i touch gloves then throw haymakers wit the right analog stick

In-Vision 07-02-08 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrogen
i still wanted a clarification on your entire fuckin post. i read the whole thing. i knew you siad youd have a new rule, but by you not posting it, i thought you was talking bout the first rule and i got confused. this couldve all been avoided if you wouldve been a crew leader and explained shit instead of actin like a dictator. i asked a question and the response i was given was basically shut up and follow orders

had you of payed attention the first time through...i wouldn't need to clarify shit....the response you were given was exactly what it looked like.......and if you would have payed attention...and not been the only to be confused due to your lack of attention to detail...you never would have questioned the shit in the first place.

SUPERVILLAIN 07-02-08 09:58 PM

^^^lol. fool.

soooooo wheres my hug fellas??? if i don't get my hug...WE ARE ALL SPOONING FOR A MONTH. don't tempt me. i'll gather you fucks up in a beater van and drive you to a remote forest location with only one sleeping bag and a handful of got souls cookies. test me....TEST ME!!!

s.v.

Nitrogen 07-02-08 09:58 PM

well thank you for clearing it up for us stupid po folk sir. i's sorry. ill make sure to never look you in the eye again masa

In-Vision 07-02-08 09:59 PM

Quote:
^^^lol. fool.

soooooo wheres my hug fellas??? if i don't get my hug...WE ARE ALL SPOONING FOR A MONTH. don't tempt me. i'll gather you fucks up in a beater van and drive you to a remote forest location with only one sleeping bag and a handful of got souls cookies. test me....TEST ME!!!

s.v.

don't make promises you can't keep...

Nitrogen 07-02-08 10:00 PM

Quote:
^^^lol. fool.

s.v.

i wont be in any kinda trouble. there is no forest i cant navigate. after all i am 21% bigfoot on my fathers side

SUPERVILLAIN 07-02-08 10:02 PM

pack your pillows. i'll be there shortly. you guys are really, really lucky. i spoon in the nude. :evilgrin:

s.v.

In-Vision 07-02-08 10:03 PM

Quote:
a group hug is in order.

*cough.*

s.v. loveable

why do you keep coughing? did you make a trip up north to pick up some of oregons finest?

how dare you preach this non-violence shit...and not share any of your stash.

the beach is dryer than a mofo..i had to drive to portland earlier.

Nitrogen 07-02-08 10:04 PM

well what you an REV do in yall spare time is none of my business but i'll be hitch hiking home when all of the male bonding is going on

*cough* Faggots *cough*

In-Vision 07-02-08 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrogen
well what you an REV do in yall spare time is none of my business but i'll be hitch hiking home when all of the male bonding is going on

*cough* Faggots *cough*

we will make it your business...you're better off believing that than you are believing in God.