RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Closed Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=395)
-   -   KORV3 Pre-game Mag. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=217460)

King Solo 12-19-05 08:30 AM

Word. I've got Mystic Chaos. But, I'll be sure to not take anyone lightly in this tournament. I don't want the same shit happening like what happened in the tag tourney semi's. :cussing:

Appocolyptik 12-19-05 08:39 AM

Fucking gay... I wanted to drop at least 20 on Past Tense.

Adam 12-19-05 08:45 AM

Why waste 10 lines on a herb?

MaRVJay 12-19-05 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
A fucking bye? I waited so long for this shit to start, and now I gotta wait even longer to battle, a fucking bye. :mad:

meh, sa'll good, :love:

ur sad dis is all u live 4 dogg lol

Appocolyptik 12-19-05 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
Why waste 10 lines on a herb?

Cause he's fat and ugly and has a mole on his chin.

Dervla 12-19-05 09:40 AM

O_o............G-luck.

hot 12-19-05 10:18 AM

* Waits For Tweet Kiss On Cheek*

GKillaz05 12-19-05 10:53 AM

LMAO, at 9th thinkin' Kool is goin to beat MarvJay. This is goin' to be a good tourney. Lets see some fire, good luck all.

Nynth Degree 12-19-05 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKillaz05
LMAO, at 9th thinkin' Kool is goin to beat MarvJay.

If Kool Col-B can drop something better than mom jokes, he's got it in the bag.

JTR 12-19-05 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRVOLOUSJay
ur sad dis is all u live 4 dogg lol

You don't read sarcasm well do you? Actually wait, you just don't read well at all.

Magic5 12-19-05 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withersman
why...?

and who is mim from RB?

Dude, quit fronting. Your act is horrible.

In your battle with Illist Haiku Sylablis accidentally voted on the battle. You too have the same IP. Also, you have the same IP as common.. who is Haiku Sylablis' alias.

I already know who you are. You can drop the act.

Magic5 12-19-05 02:12 PM

Oh, and plus the fact that you two type the exact same doesn't exactly work to your favor either.

Magic5 12-19-05 02:14 PM

Quote:
Yeah figured that out already... i remeber when he came here with his daedal name and peeps was clowing on him hard

LMFAO. Way to make shit up. I NEVER came to this site under Daedal. I started out with this name and have stayed with this name. Good to see your on a roll. Fake personals, fake act. All caught.

Good job.

Magic5 12-19-05 02:21 PM

Quote:
Good Luck Mem... never seen you before today... so i hope your good since you ranked 4th

Liar.

You type like common, you check in with the same IP as common, common's alias accidentally votes on your battle with the same IP as you. I'm seeing a common trend.

I'm expecting one of four things:

1. You bite, still thinking that I don't know who you are so you try to scheme it out like you just recycled. You lose the battle do to DQ because both are against the rules.

2. You log in onto your common account on another computer, claim it's all a coincidence. You make up some bullshit to cover up for the massive amount of proof piled against you. You realize that option # 1 will no longer work, so you post shitty because you suck and lose.

3. You admit that you are common, as you realize # 1 will not work, and # 2 will just make you look homo. You post shitty and lose.

4. Realizing that if you don't you'll be left choosing options #1-3, you get somebody to ghostwrite for you, post a good verse. I laugh. Whether or not I win or lose, everybody still knows you used a ghostwriter because your recent drops in PLL show that you aren't good at all. (Refer to PLL drops where he got caught biting, and then the ones where he was using links + statements + bullshit that everybody knows is garbage). I don't give a fuck. You move onto Round 2, and up getting beaten somewhere down the line because your ghostwriter gets sick of doing your shit.

Take a pick.

JTR 12-19-05 02:25 PM

LMFAO.......... detective Mime