RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Tag Team Tournament III (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=254)
-   -   Automatic & $pitacular vs JTR & SPuL (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231794)

J. Luth 07-22-06 04:17 PM

^exactly. now stfu you sore loser. you suck. go back to RB faggot

Automatic 07-22-06 04:18 PM

wtf are u retarded. the joke is already worded into a punch. u changed 1 fuckin word. stfu biter. omgz im gonna go watch yo momma so i can get dope punches to win in the online tag tourny!!!1!!!

J. Luth 07-22-06 04:19 PM

na na na naa, na na na naaaa, HEY HEY HEY!!!!! GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!! :D

Automatic 07-22-06 04:22 PM

kemp if u let this go through u are seriously a horrible mod.

lmao at biting from a joke site. what a fuckin loser.

thats not feeding, im showing a bite, which isnt considered a feed. therefore im up 1-0 cuz that voter voted for me initially until he changed it because of the feed rule. thats a bit controversial but if u can get away with biting, then i can get away with that.

1-0 me and spit are up.

J. Luth 07-22-06 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatic
kemp if u let this go through u are seriously a horrible mod.

lmao at biting from a joke site. what a fuckin loser.

thats not feeding, im showing a bite, which isnt considered a feed. therefore im up 1-0 cuz that voter voted for me initially until he changed it because of the feed rule. thats a bit controversial but if u can get away with biting, then i can get away with that.

1-0 me and spit are up.

lmao no. at first he voted a TIE. dumbass....... it was tied quotables. and yea, like I said. PM strobe, THIS issue has been brought up before, and he's said it's not biting. stfu... you verse was wack. and you used a line about something i did in MY verse which DOES equal a feed. so yes, that is feeding.

and lmao @ you thinkin' you can change sik wit it's vote.

2-0 us. face it. you suck. go back to RV. you been on my dick for awhile. I remember that fuckin' thread you made in LL about the sig I had. lmao wow get a life kid

Automatic 07-22-06 04:27 PM

omgz go bite a joke.

Texxus 07-22-06 04:45 PM

spul sucks always has always will, he has d/r on rv thats why he's never successful in other sites cuz he has no d/r there. `pz

King Solo 07-22-06 04:51 PM

^ Really. Why don't you go take a look on RM before you spout off about some bullshit like that again? You fucking idiot.

Method 07-22-06 07:40 PM

This is RV for ya.

Automatic 07-22-06 09:38 PM

yaaaaaaaa... =/

J. Luth 07-22-06 11:16 PM

^oh shit, automatic and his d/r suspicious!! OH SHIT SON!!! :hump:

Texxus 07-23-06 12:47 AM

actin like you dont have d/r spul? stfu and jump off a cliff

SerB 07-23-06 02:19 AM

V/auto.

for a better verse.

both where crappy verses, but auto key'd his and came better.

JTR 07-23-06 02:27 AM

nice vote....... lol.

Wtv, spit didn't show anyways, and he's not going too, so why are people voting?

Brandon. 07-23-06 03:56 AM

RB owned RV....nuff said