RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Got Skillz - Summer 2005 (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=268)
-   -   No Showing Is Gay But Debit, BITCH! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=195050)

BlUnT-MC 06-14-05 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyVision
Cuz am a Gangsta Son... :thumbup:

jus now... hahaha... I'm sendin dizzle to fat cAmp this round..

WICKEDCLOVVN 06-14-05 02:49 PM

i love how half the people in this tourney ho showed but u made a thread about only debit... voke your turning into a little bitch. and letting Lawd have mercey and Diabolic advance even tho they lost there battles is the most fucked up shit... thats like a slap in the face to all who actualy dropped a verse because they both no showed... AND I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR EXCUSES...

20 GraND 06-14-05 03:19 PM

jea diobloic LOST, and LHM lost.. yet they advanced to round 2...
lame

LAWD HAVE MERCY 06-14-05 03:26 PM

my emergency was on some real shit..
my girl notified voke...
so don't talk so fast..secondly-voke has my track for you 20grand..

[.:D:.] 06-14-05 03:39 PM

lol..u fuckin losers...its not like i fuckin asked to be in the second round...on Saturday i was actually out wit my niggas...unlike u two clowns were prolly in the house tryin to record a track...plus...Voke knows the skill that i can bring...lol...faggots..

[.:D:.] 06-14-05 03:40 PM

oo yea...lol..i almost forgot bout my lil virus i got..where i cant upload tracks...thats y i didnt show for my 20 grand battle...but i got somebody that will upload my shit for me..

...Voke... 06-14-05 04:54 PM

^^exactly, i need stronger people in the tourney D aka Scruff was really
the only older head i could choose from and unless you want like 7 people in the finalround it needed be done, as far as wicked clown i'm not changing a tourney your not in and yes i do have LHM's verse......and these guys werent staring at a battle thread and online in a chatroom for hours and then didnt drop *cough* Debit * cough*dont come at me with that get a soundcard and audio ish, fix your carson jet sounding assthen holla.........I could of choosen my crew members to advance but i went fairly..with kats who AT LEAST Notified me...even though
i said so what..lmao

WICKEDCLOVVN 06-14-05 06:35 PM

u went fairly? your a fuckin assclown bitch... u took 2 people WHO DID NOT DROP and let them advance! AND I DONT GIVE A FLYING RATS ASS IF U HAVE THAT BITCHES VERSE OR NOT! your still a dumb shit who dosent know squat about running a tourney.. "we need better heads in the tourney" is the most fuckin assanine statement youve ever made! IF SOMEONE LOSES THEY ARE OUT YOU STUPID PEICE OF SHIT.... holey fuck your one retared fucker arent you voke? you need to fuckin get ya head outta your ass and do shit right bitch ... oh and u said " i wont fix i tourney your not in" well bitch i was in this tourney and u said before that "audio heads can vote even if they arent still in the tourney" so guess what sally may... nuff said

Key... 06-14-05 07:10 PM

Wuteva stop bullshittin every

and just drop yo audio's

Mad Dog 06-14-05 07:58 PM

Luckily i am in no need of worrying about no shows as i ACTUALLY BATTLED...:thumbup: 1 of only a select few though

Know-Gimix 06-14-05 08:18 PM

lol, shiit, fucka noshow- I already dropped for this round :thumbup:

Mad Dog 06-14-05 08:21 PM

im nearly done writing i gotta drop by wednesday coz im goin away on thursday and wont be back till monday

Mikez 06-14-05 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Voke...
fix your carson jet sounding assthen holla.........

roflflfmvfklvmrpboktbndlmaofmeolbmrpohnmtpojmnhrt' hmrbkgfpgbgobniftl;n

lmaoleollelolgmroehjmrt;kjhnythjnjniytknmty

OWNED......

and i;ll prolly drop 2morrow

WICKEDCLOVVN 06-14-05 09:07 PM

hey voke why dont u do audio if you know so much shit? you faggot... Game time bitch

V.E.N.D.E.T.T.A 06-14-05 09:20 PM

phenom is still on my dick...wow...i love groupies and voke u really need to stop trying to run tourney's and stick to ya jesus music faggot