RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Rap Superstar (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=401)
-   -   Pre-Season: Will S.Unyu Vs. Prah'Ject (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236926)

Mad Dog 11-14-06 08:48 AM

ANOTHER REFERENCE IN PRAH'S VERSE...

wow i hear 3 tracks and im in everyones mouth lol...

Zone Out 11-14-06 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Don_of_Mics
lol..i aint gonna vote...

but...really...when anyone gets a vote..the other complains...

i just read all your comments...this is really 2 funny..

Prah...you claim that this guy aint from the streets...but how you SOOOO gangsta..that you RAPPING on a computer....come on nicca...

REAL GANGSTAS aint: 1.) In Highschool 2.) Rappin on the Net 3.) Bittin other peoples RHYMES and styles....

so shush...

no actually, I think you should shush, because you obviously dont know what the fuck you're talking about.
Neither me or Prah Ject is complaining about votes. Troublesome06 dropped an obvious hate vote because me and him or beefin or whatever a niga wanna call it

and because you're rappin on a computer makes you not a gangsta? what sense does that make? How does rappin period makes you any less of a gangsta? Just because we rap, THEN put it on the internet dont have shit to do with anything at all

and you must dont know SHIT about real gangstas besides the shit you see on tv, Because I can bet you 10 times out of 10 you're some white suburban kid. Lol, your theories make absolutely no sense, gangstas arent in high school? WTF!?!? Are you serious? What the fuck does that have to do with anything, man? STFU!
Get some knowledge before you call yourself kickin some facts

and Mad Dog, why are you gettin so excited that niggas are mentioning your name? its not like we're sayin anything good about yo wack ass, stop tryina turn something negative into somethin positive

Mad Dog 11-14-06 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
Mad Dog, why are you gettin so excited that niggas are mentioning your name? its not like we're sayin anything good about yo wack ass, stop tryina turn something negative into somethin positive

what can i say...i'm optimistic...now shut up and lose like a good boy :thumbup:

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 11-14-06 03:47 PM

lets grudge battle^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:evilgrin:

Mad Dog 11-14-06 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublesome06
lets grudge battle^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:evilgrin:

let me sort my other tracks out then we'll set it up :thumbup:

PrahJect 11-15-06 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
no actually, I think you should shush, because you obviously dont know what the fuck you're talking about.
Neither me or Prah Ject is complaining about votes. Troublesome06 dropped an obvious hate vote because me and him or beefin or whatever a niga wanna call it

and because you're rappin on a computer makes you not a gangsta? what sense does that make? How does rappin period makes you any less of a gangsta? Just because we rap, THEN put it on the internet dont have shit to do with anything at all

and you must dont know SHIT about real gangstas besides the shit you see on tv, Because I can bet you 10 times out of 10 you're some white suburban kid. Lol, your theories make absolutely no sense, gangstas arent in high school? WTF!?!? Are you serious? What the fuck does that have to do with anything, man? STFU!
Get some knowledge before you call yourself kickin some facts

and Mad Dog, why are you gettin so excited that niggas are mentioning your name? its not like we're sayin anything good about yo wack ass, stop tryina turn something negative into somethin positive

exactly, why this lil fuck boy nukka wanna even talk shit..

like zone said, the vote troublesome made they got beef so it is what it is and i complained against implicit, actually i accepted and jus said he didnt get it all cos dude a lil slow....and fuck is u anyway, niggas dnt put shit on the internet?

cmon now...hiphop game, all these sites promote underground nukkas, and w/o the net 90 percent of the next generation gr8's wudnt even come..and gangstas dnt go to high school?..fuck is u talking about nukka...lol at zone i agree he prlly sum white suburban kid man...

PrahJect 11-15-06 04:47 AM

^^^^im talking to the don of mic there not zone...btw fuck is a name like that kid...tha don?..u a textee dawg

.TeamOne. 11-15-06 09:43 PM

merkin u was the biggest loss since gerald lavert died. wow hahahaha HAHAHAHAHA
props.

Cola 11-15-06 09:46 PM

lol...whatever continue you on...you guys are both whack...

n you both talk like your fucking idiots...

n "Prah'Ject"...kid...you like 16...so shut the fuck up..you barely legal fo ya b/f "Q"....

J. Luth 11-16-06 12:15 AM

^kid, please die. NOW

tight shit y'all. wordddd

Implicit 11-16-06 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrahJect
exactly, why this lil fuck boy nukka wanna even talk shit..

like zone said, the vote troublesome made they got beef so it is what it is and i complained against implicit, actually i accepted and jus said he didnt get it all cos dude a lil slow....and fuck is u anyway, niggas dnt put shit on the internet?

cmon now...hiphop game, all these sites promote underground nukkas, and w/o the net 90 percent of the next generation gr8's wudnt even come..and gangstas dnt go to high school?..fuck is u talking about nukka...lol at zone i agree he prlly sum white suburban kid man...

HEY!!! im not THAT slow

Zone Out 11-16-06 09:38 AM

Quote:

n "Prah'Ject"...kid...you like 16...so shut the fuck up..you barely legal fo ya b/f "Q"....

if i talk like an idiot then battle me

P To Tha R! 11-16-06 02:04 PM

Quote:

same shit battle me nigga, u a punk u aint even do audio

L.E 11-27-06 09:25 AM

The Judgement

The Judges' Verdict:

Punches: Zone Out

Flow: Both

Presence: Zone Out

Creativity: Zone Out

Entertainment: Zone Out

Winner: Zone Out

+2 Points to Zone Out.

NOTE: Both MCs came decent, but Zone came harder.

The Judges do not have to explain their judgements. All will be explained in the mag.