RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   SLOBS DISS(The c-life response) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=144372)

RymheReaper 08-25-04 03:04 AM

gd stuff

Rymin4eva 08-25-04 05:20 AM

let him say and do anything that he wants to your not him deal with it!

50Cal. 08-25-04 06:48 PM

uppinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnn

50Cal. 08-26-04 11:25 PM

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppin

sinn 08-27-04 03:16 AM

quit uppppppp ppppppppppppp ure faggot ass flow u suck get a day job

50Cal. 08-27-04 09:08 PM

^even your quote sucks :laugh: your sooooooo lame uppppppppppppppppppppin

sinn 08-27-04 09:31 PM

hahaha naw son my sig is the truth, and y did u take the sig out of ure bout u and ure boyfriend...i mean....what is it....life partner? haha whos the fag son, u bout 90 percent fake, me im as trill as it comes

raw killa 08-28-04 05:22 AM

yo i dunno all these fake mutha fuckas is tlkn bout......em not sayin da n word in his raps he may not do it in his raps but him n dre call each other niggaz u fuckaz need 2 grow up n live in our world(2004)i kno plenty real ass niggaz dat got no problem me (bein white)callin dem my niggaz all dey do is call me dey nigga back...as far as crabs go...dont make me pull da net out n go fishin u fuckin pussies....u punk asses....1 of ur blue fakeness representers livin in hell/heaven w/e now cuz he raped my ex 3-4 yrs ago....blood in blood out dats da only way 2 live......fuckin pussies....n yo empire i dunno wut ur malfucntion is but like othas have said already u aint no ceo of fuckin aftermath or ruffryders or n e thing u aint shit so who da fuck r u 2 judge otha peeps music...u jus mad cuz every1 here betta than yo ass....u like a washed up milkbone or fuckin powder puff bitch(milkbone-death row)(powder puff or powder p-ruthless wit bone n mo thugs)shut da fuck up n get a life n real job u can do n r skilled at punk ass fuck crabs bloods 4 life nigga

50Cal. 08-29-04 01:47 AM

^im better then you though bitch and who says blood in blood out? :laugh: you dick when bloods in its blue you asshole dickface no real slob would say that and you aint never kill shit where you live at so i can have a homie get at you pussy

sinn 08-29-04 03:20 AM

hahahah did u jus say his dick fucks blue assholes?

50Cal. 08-29-04 07:34 PM

no i fuck your mom bitch

sinn 08-29-04 10:08 PM

........dog u jus so gay.... i aint even gon waste my time wit u no more, all i got to say is.....if i knew u, in person, u woulda been beat down....i dont care if it was wit fists bats knives or guns.....i woulda already got u, and thats the end of it ........ so try yo e-thuggin on some one else cuz dog.............u aint scarrin no one.....u aint fuckin intimadatin no one........yo rymes arent even that good....they dont got heart... and u dont got heart, thats y u neva gon be shit, so u can keep sayin yo gay lil lines, yo gay lil metaphors.....all yo gay shit, and jus remember, when u look in that mirror, u aint shit, u jus a bitch on a computer

50Cal. 08-29-04 11:24 PM

when i look in the mirror i see the man who can fuck your mother and sister and tell them about each other i see the man who will beat the shit out you when you look you see a bitch ass homo thats why you follow me around you like my style if you dont like me why follow me?good question huh ?you wouldnt do shit bitch your pussy as fuck and a groupie you been following my threads since you got here go away stan

sinn 08-29-04 11:36 PM

ooooooook e thug ure sucha bad ass yo and i mean....if u was fuckin my moms n shit, i woulda seen u, so i woulda been able to crack yo head open, now dident u jus read that shit, quit talkin shit, ure gay ure done

50Cal. 08-29-04 11:46 PM

now your gay get the fuck outta my thread what is you a homo?why you always posting in my thread?whos gay??!!nuff said you follow me must be a hommo go find a fag bitch