RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   ~~~RV Rap Idol...Rnd II. VOTING THREAD~~~~~ (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=212415)

Buck.Marley 10-23-05 02:18 PM

Oh an Q...Throw me in on the voting council for round 3 if thats aight?

K.ontroverz.Y 10-23-05 03:06 PM

hmm....im hungry......

Zone Out 10-23-05 03:51 PM

like I told q
I have only 1 opponents in this shit
Ike and Ranks
I've elevated SO much, cos the very FIRST person I battled when I had audio was Ranks, and he beat me 5-0
its funny how Im better than him now, YES I AM !
Lol, nah, just playin...
not really though...
sike

theblob 10-23-05 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
like I told q
Ike and Ranks
I've elevated SO much, cos the very FIRST person I battled when I had audio was Ranks, and he beat me 5-0
Lol, nah, just playin...
not really though...
sike

that would be 2 opponents

and META...yea...ur in the voting council for round 3...mos def...need the voice of the people

1 :thumbup:

K.ontroverz.Y 10-23-05 04:19 PM

will sun u..you accually think u can beat me...

ahha ok thats some funny shit....ill actually try now...watch my nexx track homie

Status 10-23-05 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon.Tay.Juz
status's intro was the stupidest fuckin shit i've ever heard in my life. you didn't even change your voice LOL

WTF i did change my vioce, LOL wtf are you talking about, LOL its hella noticable, duh

and i forgot about the intro so i did it real fast, damn yo stop with the hating

Pop Lotty 10-23-05 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
like I told q
Ike and Ranks
Lol, nah, just playin...
not really though...
sike

:laugh:

nah...j/p my nigga...

im actually :roll: 'n

K.ontroverz.Y 10-23-05 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
WTF i did change my vioce, LOL wtf are you talking about, LOL its hella noticable, duh

and i forgot about the intro so i did it real fast, damn yo stop with the hating

i aint hatin homie..you coo...but i didnt really trhink you did a good job on the voices

Young_law 10-23-05 04:33 PM

lmao at status dissin the person running the competition in his intro...thats gonna give you better chance of winnin :thumbsup:

theblob 10-23-05 04:54 PM

word...I just voted ......................................

L. Veracity 10-23-05 05:11 PM

hmmm ya'll are better than I thought you'd be...thought you'd all suck, especially UNF since he always says he sucks but ya'll are actually good for people new to rapping, you'll all rpogress nicely with the right guidance so whoever loses, don't get discouraged, keep it up...

that being said, I listened to UNF and ThatNigga each twice cuz I felt like they were the weakest 2...after diliberation, I must conclude that....

THAT NIGGA was the weakest as far as delivery...sounded a bit monotone throughough most of the verse eXcept where you chopped up your flow a bit, it was a nyce changed, but to me, not enough...should've done more inflection in your voice and what-not so work on that :thumbup:

P.S. UNF, you almost got the ax from me but your swagger was a bit above That Nigga's...

theblob 10-23-05 05:12 PM

I voted UNF the weakest due to inconsistencies

.Ike. 10-23-05 10:12 PM

Natural Killa.....always voting against me....lol

K.ontroverz.Y 10-23-05 10:21 PM

doesnt count i don't think

.Ike. 10-23-05 10:49 PM

nah it doesnt....but im just saying....every round...he will vote against me