RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   part two (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250791)

Adam 06-23-09 01:44 AM

Lol @ me being upset because you're ugly. If my memory serves me right, which it does because I can just scroll up, all I said was you're ugly and you went and dug up a picture and made like 4 posts against my comment.

I think you're the one who is "butt hurt" girl, probably because you're a dirty slut who digs the DAP.

It's funny that out of all people you think I give a fuck about what you think about me? All you do is hate on people because it makes you feel better for the pathetic loser that you are.

I wouldn't fuck you blindfolded for thousand dollars.

Ysdat 06-23-09 06:19 AM

^nail on the head.

We say

'your ugly'

she goes on some wild monkey rampage, searching pics, typing multiple posts and then claims 'we give a fuck'

lol

keep trying fatty, you only make yaself look more rediculous.

J Summers 06-23-09 08:33 AM

i'd fuck her unblinfolded on a bed that has a thousand dollars rained all over it....tryna make that pussy purrrrr

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-23-09 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Lol @ me being upset because you're ugly. If my memory serves me right, which it does because I can just scroll up, all I said was you're ugly and you went and dug up a picture and made like 4 posts against my comment.

I think you're the one who is "butt hurt" girl, probably because you're a dirty slut who digs the DAP.

It's funny that out of all people you think I give a fuck about what you think about me? All you do is hate on people because it makes you feel better for the pathetic loser that you are.

I wouldn't fuck you blindfolded for thousand dollars.

rofl@comin to the conclusion that the ONLY "girls" adam's found attractive so far were that cockeyed manly beast unfulfilled who looks like a damn tranny

n soul's seinfield chick....

i thank god i'm not on ur "attractive" list..rofl

stick to ur leage of chicks son

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-23-09 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
^nail on the head.

We say

'your ugly'

she goes on some wild monkey rampage, searching pics, typing multiple posts and then claims 'we give a fuck'

lol

keep trying fatty, you only make yaself look more rediculous.

u're hidious..n u're datin seinfield...nuff said rofl

Ysdat 06-28-09 12:45 AM

my nose comes from a line of kings, your fat comes from you eating the wrong things.

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-28-09 08:45 PM

Quote:
my nose comes from a line of kings, your fat comes from you eating the wrong things.

n ur girl's face comes from a popular sitcom...a jewish one at that,might i add

...now if u could only tell us where the fuck ur lips went rofl

.Judicial. 06-30-09 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
for jetty....

*licks lips* dayumm...dont know about yall but i would LOVE a mouth full

Ysdat 07-01-09 06:00 PM

lol @ fatty still going on abut a pic from 4 years ago, of a girl, that isnt and never was my girl.

keep making yaself look stupid.

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-01-09 07:23 PM

Quote:
lol @ fatty still going on abut a pic from 4 years ago, of a girl, that isnt and never was my girl.

keep making yaself look stupid.

rofl@denyin ur own girl cuz she's ugly as shit.

an u must be even uglier if u gotta be takin jerry out on the town rrrrrooofffll

frontin ass ugly fag hahahahah

.Judicial. 07-01-09 08:36 PM

yo LK i think we need you to go on and do a full photo shoot, fuck the bullshit

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-01-09 08:38 PM

rofl how much money we talkin

.Judicial. 07-01-09 08:45 PM

shit my rv money is on deck lol. . .we can make this a personal spread, you know the aim lolzers

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-01-09 09:09 PM

*checks my rv dollars*

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-01-09 09:10 PM

wtf i only got $435???? rofl