RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Featured Audios (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=310)
-   -   FEATURED TRACK 1/21-28/06 3.T.E. Presents: "Smoke to this Rmx" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221743)

Tha Q. 12-15-05 10:22 PM

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer up

∆ P E X X 12-16-05 06:59 PM

Requested feedback:

Intro was a nice touch. First verse: It don't hurt tht I'm high as hell listening to this. First verse, the flow is nice. Different for a change and I still like it. Told a micro-story in the verse. Hook was cool.

Second verse, comin in WAY too high energy for a high track man. That thta coke shit or something. Flow works well and the delivery's good. Nice multies and fade out into the hook. Cooled down from that high speed shit at the intro which was just not the right place.

third verse, mic has a ratty sound to it. Nice flow. Voice reminds me a little bit of my boy Mobb. Nice juggling and multies through out and nice ender. The hook has a rush delivery on "fire like" at the very end of it. Pretty good track overall. There's tracks like this on the radio already, so why not?

TitoBronsky 12-17-05 10:09 AM

good lookin on the feed doggs

Tha Q. 12-18-05 04:59 AM

eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr up

BigTony.Self 12-18-05 07:25 PM

Last time for me .............................

TitoBronsky 12-19-05 06:07 AM

Last ups for me

Memphis 12-19-05 12:19 PM

hell yea...this was dope...tha only thing wrong was on tha first verse is tha over-dub was higher than him but that happens to me too so its all good....tha song still hot regardless,sound like somethin i would smoke and nod my head too

Angry MoFo 12-19-05 12:24 PM

A good way to fix the over dub.....wait, I should post that on another thread concerning that subject. lol. Overall I like the track I will have to agree with APEXX on the third verse having a poor quality sound. A few tweeks and this is a bumpable track.

L. Veracity 12-19-05 01:32 PM

definetly liking tito's flow on here, I like how you drag out certain words N shit, hawt West Coast shit my nigga...lyrics are tyte

Q kiLLed this shit lyric-wise and I like that quick flow, multies were hawt...lmao @ "meow, we wow..." that was funny as hell jo...keep this shit up my nigga, you sound so much better flowing fast to me, it makes the most of your voice and style

Tony your lyrics are fine but I'm not feelin' how you chopped your flow, it'd have been better if you made the words longer instead of pausing like that at certain points, but definetly liking your shit other than that

oh the hook and beat were both kew I would definetly use this beat yo, give it to me!! lol

Tha Q. 12-19-05 04:25 PM

preciate da feed

Ebircs 12-19-05 05:04 PM

Cho Kahn MiWang: ok
Cho Kahn MiWang: here we go..
Cho Kahn MiWang: 1st dude
Cho Kahn MiWang: NICE flow...
Cho Kahn MiWang: LOVE the adlibs
Cho Kahn MiWang: lyrics r OK
Cho Kahn MiWang: ...fits welll w it
Cho Kahn MiWang: man..i could jerk off to this beat yo
Cho Kahn MiWang: hmmm
Cho Kahn MiWang: *thinks about it*

Cho Kahn MiWang: ok ok..
Cho Kahn MiWang: hook it here
Cho Kahn MiWang: hook is nice....but not grea.
Cho Kahn MiWang: ok Q
Cho Kahn MiWang: man..flow is PIMP
Cho Kahn MiWang: shit man..hol up..i gota rewind..
Cho Kahn MiWang: lol DOA me
Cho Kahn MiWang: break knees nucca do it !!
Cho Kahn MiWang: aww man..
Cho Kahn MiWang: u r pimp..
Cho Kahn MiWang: MEOW LOL
Cho Kahn MiWang: man man man
Cho Kahn MiWang: colombian keys
Cho Kahn MiWang: lol
Cho Kahn MiWang: action jackson
Cho Kahn MiWang: word ^
Cho Kahn MiWang: hook ..ehhh
Cho Kahn MiWang: 3rd dude...
Cho Kahn MiWang: ehh
Cho Kahn MiWang: idk know man..
Cho Kahn MiWang: who is this again ?
Cho Kahn MiWang: lol
Cho Kahn MiWang: he is OK but...
Cho Kahn MiWang: idk yo..not feelin it..might b the presentation
Cho Kahn MiWang: he has wordplay but...
Cho Kahn MiWang: ehh..idk yo...im not their w him
Cho Kahn MiWang: ok im done

done im AIM so...yea

Excetera 12-19-05 05:16 PM

1st cat...flow and delivery was aight...it fit the beat pretty good...lyrics were pretty nice...2nd cat came in with a pretty nice hype flow...delivery was nice...lyrics were str8 had some nice lines...3rd cat had a aight aight flow delivery was aight...lyrics were str8...over-all coo ish keep it up.

-uNo-

Tha Q. 12-19-05 05:48 PM

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer uppin maybe one more time

Tha Q. 12-21-05 09:12 AM

Last time uppin

BigTony.Self 12-29-05 02:20 PM

^^^was that the last time? lol