RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   I havent been on because Ive joined the ARMY...I look sexy in my BDU's too..haha...! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=180412)

Germ 03-06-05 01:30 PM

ahhhhh....gotta love hot chicks :thumbup:......usually all the nerdy/unattractive girls join the army.....haha keep it up...whird?

Magic5 03-06-05 01:41 PM

Good for you for joining the Army.

In 2 years i plan to join the Marines.

But you're cute.. The type of girl i would date..

Good luck with everything in the military.

Where are you stationed at now?

B-MAC 03-06-05 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
I wonder after viewing the pics, if there'll be lines of RV'ers at the army recuiter's Monday morning :thumbup:

hahahhaa.. wouldnt doubt it

~Sonofisis~ 03-06-05 01:47 PM

I'd bang her..... :evilgrin:

**GHOSTE** 03-06-05 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
I wonder after viewing the pics, if there'll be lines of RV'ers at the army recuiter's Monday morning :thumbup:

:) i quoted strobe :)

and IQ...did u get my pm yet?...

Kawn Flixx 03-06-05 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idyllic Queen
[i][b]^LMAO!!!!!

fine girls ey?? (hehe...so minnesotan) haha jp...There are...theyre surrounding by you...I know this...Im in your closet right now..bwhahahahah!!

I checked my closet girl....you weren't there :(

*turns off Slow jams*

Recluse 03-06-05 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idyllic Queen
Whatsup everyone,

Recently I've joined the Army and Im a Light-weight mechanic and I havent smoked pot for like 5 months so wooohooo! :thumbup: Yeah, Im going to come back here, whether or not ya'll remember me...so...check out my poetry cause Ill be posting some now and then <3

And I got a new tat :)

^baby you gotta give us new pics of that booty..please :thumbup:...or u can AIM me them :thumbup:..

50Cal. 03-06-05 07:34 PM

ill own you at poetry undefeated in the legue your no challenge ive read your work so all you gotta do is say the word and ill whup you

Kawn Flixx 03-06-05 07:39 PM

LOL@ Poetry braggin.
"My imagary and insight owns yours!"

Kirk 03-06-05 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
LOL@ Poetry braggin.
"My imagary and insight owns yours!"

hahaha thats goin in my sig. no doubt

Magic5 03-06-05 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
ill own you at poetry undefeated in the legue your no challenge ive read your work so all you gotta do is say the word and ill whup you

Wow.. You're quite the ladies man..

I must say..

Idyllic Queen 03-06-05 09:01 PM

LOL@Cali...seems to me your title suits you...funny shit though...lmao, sorry...I just think people like you are hilarious.

Indeph...my bad...I had to run to the pisser, lmao, check now :)

Ghost -- I just got it I think, lol, Ill check it out after this post...

Mimesis -- Im stationed in Grand Rapids right now, Im just working on the HV's right now, Im the only female that is there too, lol, its a big sausage fest but its fun stuff...Id recommend it. <3

Enygma 03-06-05 09:02 PM

Where you stationed at? I'm at Fort Sill right now :thumbup:

Nevermind.....I just read your previous post.....

Idyllic Queen 03-06-05 09:05 PM

Ill be leaving to Fort Jackson in like a month...which should just be great...Im kinda nervous...

Enygma 03-06-05 09:06 PM

It's alright there.....that's where i went to Basic at, but that was about 5-6 years ago. God damn I'm old.....lol. Anyway, what's your rank? I'm an E-5 :thumbup: