RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   who here can ACTUALLY freestyle??? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=222292)

-Substance- 02-15-06 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Wit It
It's not nice....... now stfu and get in line, biatch!

were you walking to me :huh:

Nynth Degree 02-15-06 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Me and compose the freestyle champions of rv :shoot: except 9th.

Why thank you. :)

-Substance- 02-15-06 11:26 AM

stfu 9th before i rock it like biblical punishment!

Fuck You Sean 02-15-06 11:26 AM

I can freestlye pretty good...

But I'm even better if I'm battling someone so I have shit to look at and whatnot. But still...I'm dope like whoa.

KnUcKeLs 02-15-06 11:29 AM

u don't have to believe me. i have nuthin to prove to a lil uk netcee. just cuz u can't do the shit, don't hate.

C.March 02-15-06 11:34 AM

I can kinda.. lately i've gotten a lot better than before... I dunno i jsut have a bunch of stuff in my head and I come up with a lot of shit easily now... but i still mess a lot and pause quite a bit.. .i just need to work more at it.

Young_law 02-15-06 11:40 AM

lmao i can joke freestyle, but i cant serious freestyle, iono y, prolly cuz its harder 2 rhyme, but my boyrob can freestyle

leady 02-15-06 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnUcKeLs
u don't have to believe me. i have nuthin to prove to a lil uk netcee. just cuz u can't do the shit, don't hate.

kid who u callin netcee??? your on the net, but i do my thing offline but nice try kidda.

KempoMRK 02-15-06 12:14 PM

I agree with whoever said about the beat thing, I tend to stumble and mumble so much when I have a beat on, yet when I'm doing it acapella I'm fine.

I'm pretty decent at freestyling, when a beat is on though I'm awful. When it's acapella I'm pretty good. Freestyling is fun, the rush you get when you start spitting some dope shit is great.

leady 02-15-06 12:44 PM

definately agree with the beat ting.... i spose its due to the fact ur restricted to structure of the beat and the tempo e.t.c as when ur acapella u have all the freedome for that so mistakes arent as noticeable in ur flow e.t.c

leady 02-15-06 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KempoMRK
I agree with whoever said about the beat thing, I tend to stumble and mumble so much when I have a beat on, yet when I'm doing it acapella I'm fine.

I'm pretty decent at freestyling, when a beat is on though I'm awful. When it's acapella I'm pretty good. Freestyling is fun, the rush you get when you start spitting some dope shit is great.

where in england u from btw?

Mc Wicked 02-15-06 12:54 PM

I can freestyle pretty good but when freestyling its not totaly freestyling because alot of times ill be going then hit a spot where I spit some lines that ive allready written. To be a good freestyler u need to be able to mix some of the shit uve allready wriiten with what uve come up with off the top

Like when I battle someone if im going to hit em with a hard punch its probably gonna be somthing that ive allready written or thought of

Freestyling isnt all about coming with shit off the top its about keeping ur mind going and at a rapid pace

*SmokeSomething* 02-15-06 02:39 PM

i can but i do it better when im high

BigTony.Self 02-15-06 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
TONY SELFF and TITO

I've heard CHO...he isn't bad

But, Tony selff is ridiculous

WORD up home skillet :thumbup: