RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Drakel vs artística~Mente (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=193141)

DQ 06-17-05 08:12 AM

Voted For: artÃ-stica~Mente

Drakel[b]: beautiful and touching piece right here, may not have been the most original one but the emotion simply poured out. You kept the vocab rather simple but that gave it a serene vibe. Imagery was there but not that much, it's more an emotional piece. I was feeling the flow, had some multis and similar sound expressions which improved it.

[b]Tweety
: wonderful piece in my opinion, the emotion was so strong and pure, it poured out of every line. Like how your story developed, especially the last part was good storywise. You managed to combine both imagery and emotion, flow was off here and there but overall it was okay. Vocab was nice

Vote goes to Tweety because of the stronger combination of imagery and emotion, no hate though Drakel

Dervla 06-17-05 08:18 AM

Thanx hun uppin this...............................

Dervla 06-17-05 04:01 PM

.................................................. .........................................

Germ 06-21-05 07:49 PM

bump..............................................

Dervla 06-26-05 01:02 PM

Bumpity Bump Bump.........................................

Germ 06-26-05 01:37 PM

how gay is that -_-............................................

Dervla 06-28-05 11:39 AM

.................................................. .....

Germ 07-02-05 04:12 PM

bump.............................................. ..............

Dervla 07-04-05 12:37 PM

.................................................. .....

Dervla 07-06-05 03:10 PM

.................................................. .......

Dervla 07-09-05 12:46 AM

.................................................. ..........

Dervla 07-09-05 11:36 AM

Someone vote............................................

Restricted 07-10-05 02:40 PM

Voted For: artÃ-stica~Mente

Drakel:

Your Verse Had Some Originality In That Topical Piece. I Was Feeling The Direction You Took and How In Your Lines You Had Inner-Concepts Connecting Together. Was Pretty Decent. Your Structure Was Nice and Your Emotion Was Good. Overall Pretty Decent Drop.

Tweety:

Your First Paragraph of Scripture Was Medicore...Your Emotion Wasn't Really Pushed Through Too Much, but I Felt Your Direction and Delivery of This Piece Was Hot. As Your Second Paragraph Kicked In, It Started Grabbing My Attention More and Had Me Wanting To Read The Rest. Your Emotion Starting Coming Forth and I Just Felt This Was The Highlight of Your Piece.

Vote - Tweety...I Felt Your Piece More Than Drakels, It Just Stuck Out To Me More and I Related To It More.

~R~

Germ 07-10-05 02:43 PM

^ you vote against me in everything....starting to get annoying dude

Restricted 07-10-05 03:29 PM

^I Voted Honestly..

But You Vote Against Me In Everything As Well....Guess We Just Don't Like Each Others Styles :-/

~R~