RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ZONE OUT - ShoW SoME ResPeCT ft. TOny Brown (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238424)

P To Tha R! 12-25-06 06:21 AM

Lol & im already signed b but it ain't finalized yet so we good and ill still do it then

Yvonne 12-25-06 11:02 AM

zone out i wasnt talking to u there!...and i'm not gonna trip on ur comparing me to paranoid..cos like i said 'i am still climbing the elevation mountain' ...i am ready to LEARN from whoeva minus you...

anyhow i dont have a shit to tell the both of you..i'm so not interessted in this joke..plus i dont believe in words but actions..
u both can continue ,for as long as u want i cud give a shit less,on whateva it is y'all wanna get from acting stupid over the net...gd luck on that!

J. Luth 12-25-06 12:02 PM

^says the crackwhore who posts STUPID unsexy ass grandma boob sagging pics OVER THE INTERNET. sureeeeeeeeeeeeee........ :rolleyes:

Wordz AhGod 12-25-06 01:30 PM

ok...this song is okay fam...your quality could be uppin'd a bit...you lyrics are a bit up and down...Flow is good. Hook should have way more excitement to it..2nd verse was a bit better, But do has some kind of crazy ass lisp or speach inpediment...have em work on that. His lyrics are more on point with the song.

Zone Out 12-25-06 02:06 PM

^Thats bullshit, nigga and you know it.

Wordz AhGod 12-25-06 02:34 PM

I'll give it a second listen in a minute fam...I rushed it a bit and I guess I didn't listen well...but if my opinion dont change then shut the fuck up and take the fact that life aint all good comments and lol's and shit fam...no hate...but give me a minute and I'll leave better feed back.

Wordz AhGod 12-25-06 02:55 PM

Ok...

Still dont like the Hook cos its night hype at all so it makes it not go to the hook in my opinion. Id like it a like more if dude got hype and just shouted the shit.

1st
Now, as far as creativity...this song lacks a topic to go to. Its just full of self glorifacation rhymes..."I dont gamble...but Im a morbid"? that line is just weird fam.
His flow is on point but his lyrics are too simplistic for what you guys were going for. "I earn greatness, I earn Curtains" what does that mean? 4.5/10

Hook
I like what dude says and all but, it just sounds like if he wasn't feeling it himself or like if he just couldn't get hype. Its catchy but it lacks what makes a hook sound good you know..just hypen dude up. 5/10

2nd
His lyrics and flow is better then the 1st cat. He's got a lisp still so that wont change anytime soon I guess. I like his verse coz its not lyrical but it has more hypeness and emotions then the first cat. A song doesn't have to be lyrical to be good but, it helps to tell the listeners that you put a lot of time and effort into this. I like his adlibs, and dubbs. Id like to see more from this cat then I would from the first dude. 6.5/10

Ok...now that I have listoned to this song like 6 times....I can stand by my opinions and judging more fermly...This song wasn't bad at all. Don't take what I say in offense, Im simply giving the point of view from a listeners perspective. Every song can always have something either added of taken away from it. In My opinion...your main focus should be your hook...Make it more hype because the instrumental goes up while the person who says the hook just stays in the same note. Hook is still catchy, just needs to be uppin to let niggaz know its the hook.

Creativity - 4/10
Flow - 6/10
Presentation - 3/10
Replayablity - 6.5/10
Overall Total - 19.5/40

TonyTone 12-25-06 06:50 PM

nigga your slow lol u dont know what an iron curtain is???!!!! pfffttt
and in case u didnt notice, THIS IS A SELF GLORY TRACK
oooomg, the morbid line. when u gamble u keep bidding more and more. morbid=more bid. and my lyrics are simplistic? c' mon now. maybe i should dumb down my lyrics from now on so the slow ppl will get it

Wordz AhGod 12-25-06 07:51 PM

what the fuck? relax...I aint like the track...I aint slow...I refuse to listen to it again...and it is what it is. My opinion does not count for shit if other people like. You wont satisfy every one no matter how much try dawg...if you like it...thats fine, I tossed my 2 cents in and thats that. No reason for you to get mad about it. If you get negative feed back...thats just part of putting your work up like this, you know. You cant/wont get 100% good feed fam...just like you wont get 100% bad feed. but I refuse TO BE TOLD what I should and shouldn't like. I didn't say the song was wak or garbage or anything disrespectful so quit tripping dawg. If you want..just delete my post if it bothers you so much and you can live in this world of perfect feed back fam. make no difference to me. pc

TonyTone 12-26-06 12:17 AM

lol idc if u liked it but, u said my lyrics were basic yet.....u didnt understand em =/

Zone Out 12-26-06 06:15 PM

Dont even get worked up over this clown, Tony.
I thought about arguing with him until I heard his track.
He's wack as hell, and its always the wack people that hate.
Brush ya shoulder off my nig

TonyTone 12-26-06 11:08 PM

true.... .

Phase.One 12-30-06 11:37 AM

im lovin this forreal. good shit man. tony is that dude. good shit man. an where did you get that beat.

Zone Out 12-30-06 12:09 PM

I forgot
but dont front like you never heard it..
lol

M Eazy 12-30-06 03:08 PM

Listening...
Lyrically simple! Flow on point, not really any energy on this track. You dont have a rapping voice, you should put more anger in it. You sound kinda soft. (whoever on first verse)
Second verse, a lil better, still kinda simple. Better than the first one tho. Flow is on point also, You held the track.

Beat choice is coo, a nice diss track. This diss or whatever aint all that. Hook is kinda wack in all honestly. Ok track. Nothin I would listen to, but still coo!