RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   why people think cam'ron is wack. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=241988)

07-07-07 05:41 PM

www.Urbandictionary.com

I dare you all to go look up what cam says, and bring back the info. Every slang word, including some made up words, are in there.

See if what cam says actually makes sense. lmao

07-07-07 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don cardyac
even cams so called "made up words" arent really made up by him but they are real hood terms like, hoody hoo "is new orleans slang for sayin' either squad up or callin' for drugs i forgot but its one of 'em. "dunny" is queens talk for son or friend. etc.they all mean something but if you aint from certain cities than you may not know what he's talking about but once you find out you'll be like "damn cam is sick".

but theres a message to this all cuz cam aint the only one cuz it happens to people like andre3000, jay-z, nas, redman, lil wayne, ugk, etc. fans waive 'em off as wack rappers just cuz there lines go over there heads, when in reality the rappers aint wack, but the fans are just too brainwashed by that boring dumbed down s*** that they hear on the radio to understand when a real emcee rips it.

'Hoody Hoo' According To Urban Dictionary:

1. the call for the killaz, usually yelled by players, pimps, and/or Master P

"HOODY HOO!!!!! That's the call for the killaz." -Master P

4. Used by roleplayers when excited or content/pleased

"I Did it! I slew the swack iron dragon! Hoody hoo!!"

___

'Dunny' According To Urban Dictionary:

1. Slang for "friend" or "homie"

"What up dunny? "

2. Australian term for any toilet.

"I need to go to the dunny."
"I jus' dropped a fat shit in the dunny."

Wow, cam's dope.

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-08-07 12:31 PM

^^ not as dope as u cuz appearantly u from MURDAVILLE

Cocaine 07-08-07 05:03 PM

Cam is fucking weak.. his flow is boring and repetative.. people talking like cam is a lyrical powerhouse when u could set him next to dudes like Chino or Sage Francis or something and he'd get destroyed

big daddy 07-23-07 11:28 PM

camrons cool if you want to listen to rap but he aint lyrical in any sense of the word. yes he uses lyrics but hes not lyrical. case closed

xCadaverx 08-01-07 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big daddy
yes he uses lyrics but hes not lyrical. case closed

Golly, you're so smart!

don cardyac 08-07-07 09:55 AM

cam got multi, worplay and punchlines all over his lyrics, and most of what'chall hate on him and dipset for making up is what most of y'all bammas be copyin', that pink shit was wild but then a whole lotta people started copyin' even hov... when jim started sportin' that rockstar s***, tru-life etc. we're talkin' down on him than that style caught on, the only thing that cam is flawed at is switching his flow, but dude already has 2 sick flows that he canfit those punches and multi's into so i dont really know how y'all hate the man. dipset got the best rap group of battle rappers u gone find. exept prolly d-block on a good day, check 40cal,jrwriter,hellrell,S.A.S,bezel, got the meanest bench in the game. can't nobody see dipset in a battle wit' punches multi's or trends and y'all know it so y'all is just dry hating with no evidence...

y'all just be like "cam is wack... with no supportive reasoning to ur statements...

xCadaverx 08-07-07 05:29 PM

"Got my frilly flack...............
On my billy back............
Cuz im blicky black............
Like the frilly snacks."

Thats what Cam sounds like to me, all-together. :thumbup:

La Cosa Nostra 08-08-07 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don cardyac
why people think cam'ron is wack?

Maybe they heard his music

xCadaverx 08-09-07 12:02 AM

It's not the music, its him.

The lyrics and flow and everything, really.

don cardyac 08-09-07 09:10 AM

like i said, he has a simple flow but his lyrics are crazy, y'all just aint break 'em down yet.

ThatsWhatSheSaid 08-16-07 08:30 PM

Fuck you all, when Cams album drops youll be all on his cock again so just stfu

Bangalore 08-16-07 11:26 PM

good smoking music leave it at that

08-17-07 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangalore
good smoking music leave it at that

I like Soldier Boy - Crank That

better.

Do the comparison.

xCadaverx 08-17-07 06:06 AM

I like that fuckin Magic Mushroom shit.

I listened to it with my friends and started hilucinating and shit, I had to stumble out of the room.