RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Petition To Ban Doomsday!sign!!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=193465)

the omen 06-01-05 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsgay
BTW, I haven't been here longer than you, nor did I ever say that

Quote:
As for my own track, I've been leaving feedback for a long span of time and long before you got active here and anyone in the audio section knows that.

quoted bitch...
next

Quote:
I've been working on my album, the one that's following it, and 2 mixtapes, so I don't have time to be giving feedback liek I used to

hmmmm
Quote:
I've got feedback on close to 20 posts and only posted like 6 of my own

hmmm, you must be working very quickly you down sydrome muthafucka.... you dumb as fuck... you seem to contradict yourself quite alot now dontcha? outta here with that gay shit, every1 knows u aint shit... psss b gone!

J. Luth 06-01-05 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
quoted bitch...
next

hmmmm

hmmm, you must be working very quickly you down sydrome muthafucka.... you dumb as fuck... you seem to contradict yourself quite alot now dontcha? outta here with that gay shit, every1 knows u aint shit... psss b gone!

oh damn, owned....... wack ass :shoot:

∆ P E X X 06-02-05 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL aka Reckless
nah, I posted that 7 times, cuz you kept deleting it after I posted within' the rules.

and get this, I got banned for voting for myself, right?

well so did Decree, your homie. lmao... he got banned for same exact thing.

so if I'm banned, you gonna ban virtue too? He did same shit dumbass. lmao....

It's news to me that any one of thme got banned, but if they did, then yes, I would. Plain and simple. I'm not a loser liek you ohmos and I don't spend 18 hrs a day on a rap board to surf around to see who did what and who didn't. If I catch it, then I catch it, if I don't, thne I don't. Cry about it.

Quote:
whatever fuck you conqlusion..go suck a dick....this muthafucka doomsday has ta fuckin go he should be baneed from the whole entire muthafickin site....1: if he so fuckin professional why did he never reopened my song even though i fuckin sent him two links for it ta make up for my bad...the muthafucka never opened it and i put it back out wit 2 links this time and he closes it and banns me from the fuckin song forum just so i dont talk shit bout him....he a fuckin 23 year old pussy...2: i emailed him 13 fuckin times after patiently waiting for him ta respond he never he never even typed one thang back to me....3: so i tried fuckin straightnin shit out wit him over AIM but naw he a fuckin soft lil pussy cuz befoore i could type my second thang to him he went off line...he a fuckin ducka that plays unfair wit the fuckin rules....his ass should be banned without doubt..this shouldnt even be a debate

1: Nope. wrong. I still got the PM's. You PM me like "yo motherfucker, open my shit right now!!" makin all sorts of crazy-ass demands and shit like you own the board so I'm like fuck this clown. He can wait. Now you will. I wanna see anyone in my whoes do differently.
2: nope. wrong again. 6 times, only one of them got read. I'm not in a rush to read some more jackass demands form someoen who was talking all wreckless like I'm some bitch. Fuck I'm supposed to do, jump whne you say jump? You'll wait till I get the time to do it. Funny shit is that it'd take less time if I didn't respond to bullshit liek this.
3: Surprise! Wrong agian. I didn't sign off of jack shit. Ask anyone who was talkign to me online yesterday. You just got blocked. Loser.

Quote:
Quote:
BTW, I haven't been here longer than you, nor did I ever say that

Quote:
As for my own track, I've been leaving feedback for a long span of time and long before you got active here and anyone in the audio section knows that.

quoted bitch...

How the hell does that contradict?? I said I've been leaving feedbakc for a long span of time and long before you got active. How does that say I was here first?? No wonder you mad you got booted from songs. You can't even read!!

Quote:
next

Quote:
I've been working on my album, the one that's following it, and 2 mixtapes, so I don't have time to be giving feedback liek I used to

hmmmm
Quote:
I've got feedback on close to 20 posts and only posted like 6 of my own

Again, how does that contradict?? My feedbakc is like a month or two old, soooooo WTF are you talking about??? You smoke crack often holmes? Dumbass.

Quote:

Man, you have tapped the outer limits of retardo. Learn to read.

Ysdat 06-02-05 12:22 AM

If you seriously think he is abusing his powers then post link and actual facts in the mod complaints forum backstage.