RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   word to new rankings. #4 OU wordddd (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247746)

J. Luth 10-18-08 02:59 PM

word son. OU kansas somehow still 0-0. lol fucking freshman kicker is garbage. arghh

villagepimp 10-18-08 04:11 PM

21-10 Now, haha, fuck Reesing.

Nothing like eating Ramen, drinking a beer, watching the Gayhawks get sonned.

J. Luth 10-18-08 04:40 PM

24-17 at half. LOL @ already 413 yds of offense.

Bradford 313 yds passing ALREADY LOL

this dude going for 600. :evilgrin:

defense needs to step the fuck up tho

villagepimp 10-18-08 05:26 PM

Mangino & Stoops should've hit up wal-mart at half-time for some Defensive Backs lol

J. Luth 10-18-08 06:04 PM

LOL

ou got 635 yds offense and 12 mins left to play. rofl

Bradford 37-50, 435 yds, 3 Tds. HEISMAN SON!

villagepimp 10-18-08 06:48 PM

lol man, that game was so fucking long i feel asleep until a few minutes ago haha

Fuckin' Mizzou time! The only things in texas are queers and steers, and cattle don't play football.

.Ike. 10-18-08 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
oh and WORD To #9 BYU getting it's first loss. Who? to TCU

BYU avg what? 50 ppg?? And how many points did they score against TCU? Exactly. Overatted Defense my ass. Tack on some quality win pts for OU

hmm spully...now i believe you are cornered...doesnt this game play into my argument? Im glad youd take that A+ offense over the A+ defense.....because i'd win with my D...that game = proof.

And TCU's defense IS overrated...why? because its not the #1 D in the nation. Sure, theyre ranked 1st...but if you really think there isnt a single defense out there better than TCU's...something is wrong sir.

villagepimp 10-18-08 07:12 PM

offense wins games, defense wins championships.

...Voke... 10-18-08 07:28 PM

pshh, ok. thats why alabama almost lost today AGAIN...

wow at how EASY texas made that first scoring drive look....and lol at that texas comment
seems folks fail to realize Missouri's roster is full of texas players, like Chase Daniel for one...

villagepimp 10-18-08 08:00 PM

Oh Really? There's a few Texas players.. but starters from Missouri...
#62 OL Tim Barnes - Marshall, MO
#96 DL Jaron Baston - Blue Springs, MO
#61 OL Colin Brown - Braymer, MO
#34 LB Brock Christopher - Kearney, MO
#45 TE Chase Coffman - Peculiar, MO
#19 DB Carl Gettis - O'Fallon, MO
#78 OL Kurtis Gregory - Blackburn, MO
#33 LB Luke Lambert - Brookfield, MO
#9 WR Jeremy Maclin - Kirkwood, MO
#76 OL Ryan Madison - Bethany, MO
#1 DB William Moore - Hayti, MO
#84 WR Tommy Saunders - Kearney, MO
#24 HB Derrick Washington - Raymore, MO

and In Memory of #25 LB Aaron O'Neil who would be asenior this year from Creve Coeur, MO... Parkway North where Ca'lam went to HS

So give all the credit to the Texas players if you want, but know this team got where it is by ALOT of very talented MISSOURIANS.

villagepimp 10-18-08 08:09 PM

Oh, and just to let you know, there's 59 Players on the Missouri roster from Missouri, and 28 from Texas. And I'm sure if you look at the rosters of OU, OSU, KU, & K-State, that'll be a pretty consistent number across the board.

Anyways, the O-Line is just getting mauled. Chase & Co. can't get anything going!!!! It's like what happened against OU last year, but we were able to climb back into that game, so let's just see what we can do.

.Ike. 10-18-08 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Voke...
pshh, ok. thats why alabama almost lost today AGAIN...

wow at how EASY texas made that first scoring drive look....and lol at that texas comment
seems folks fail to realize Missouri's roster is full of texas players, like Chase Daniel for one...

good lord..you people are rediculous...

notice you said ALMOST. Does almost count?.....didnt think so.

villagepimp 10-18-08 08:26 PM

All that matters is the end result.

...Voke... 10-18-08 08:27 PM

in the rankings it might likely count, dont get me wrong i would love an a+ defense
but if you dont have an offense that can rise to the occasion when need be at times, well your just not a championship caliber team...and i'm not giving all the credit to the texas players, where did i say that, i said Mizz's roster is full of em 28 is quite a bit...

35-0 Longhorns, games pretty much over, mizz just cant stop texas offense...

J.Roy 10-18-08 08:31 PM

the rims look like coca cola