RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Oklahoma v.s. Florida- BCS National Championship, January 8th (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248247)

J. Luth 01-03-09 10:59 PM

dude, well it would be worth it instead of buying that horrible deal son!

TeamOne 01-08-09 07:11 PM

uppinnnnnnnnnnn

TeamOne 01-08-09 08:29 PM

OU's line is looking Really solid right now............

Phenom-in-all 01-08-09 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
OU's line is looking Really solid right now............

gangsta...... Chris Brown killin it

J. Luth 01-08-09 09:52 PM

wow tho.. OU got Florida's o's number. but wow I'm so fucking pissed. Last two times two stupid shits.

First time in goaline in 1. That 3rd down, or ONE of the downs should have been fucking PA. They had everyone there, you got a fucking 6'8" TE. USE HIM!

second time right before half. they get first. then the pass, for ONE if caught would have been inbound, and two, too tightly covered. arghh horrible decision.

2 blown opps inside the 10. that pisses me off. Sooner or later that shit will bite you in the ass.

arghh

disappointing first half for offense. Great for defense.

TeamOne 01-08-09 10:04 PM

yea surprisingly good game for such a low score.... both times i think it was boneheaded decisions... shouldve kicked the field goal or done play action, brown wasnt getting it down the field by running people over

and 2nd time they shouldve only thrown it IN the endzone or kicked a field goal....

J. Luth 01-08-09 10:11 PM

yea exactly man. I mean usually Brown is the bang a nig down RB. But not against how Florida was lining up man. They had everyone up there. PA had a better success chance.

and arghhh i just hate it. IF OU goes on to lose, those two possesions are gonna haunt me the rest of my life lol

at least the last two OU choke jobs they played shit and had no chance to win. This time, they actually outplaying florida, but not finishing.

Cola 01-09-09 12:08 AM

haHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

OU showed up in a huge way

.Ike. 01-09-09 12:21 AM

like i tried to tell you before...offense wins games..defense wins championships. And you didnt want to believe me spully...

SEC > Big 12.

Cola 01-09-09 12:23 AM

rofl

best game i've seen in a while

Bradford just threw for huge numbers

best play in the whole game was like, OU's fourth play...threw it down the field and that reciver just got fucking smashed

_Talksic_ 01-09-09 12:25 AM

from your cars to your teams,man..lol jk.

TeamOne 01-09-09 09:24 AM

Florida's defense in the first half was the definition of "bend but dont break"

second half was just smashing motha fuckas...

J. Luth 01-09-09 04:40 PM

Proud of OU's effort. The two best teams in the nation were on display. Good game.

Cola 01-09-09 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
Proud of OU's effort. The two best teams in the nation were on display. Good game.

rofl

thats it?

i waited all day...for that?

Magic5 01-10-09 02:33 AM

Tebow is a god amongst men.