RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Ghey Marriage (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184653)

High-Dro 04-04-05 08:44 PM

damn right, hillbilly

KOOL COL-B 04-04-05 08:46 PM

dont make my git ma pitch fork n roll up on u wif ma tractor, a hyik hyik (or h/e u make that bitch ass noise) go back 2 new germany hoe, werd

Nynth Degree 04-04-05 08:54 PM

You kids are retarded. Quit taking away from the point of this thread.

High-Dro 04-04-05 08:59 PM

yea, i was just thinking that we were kinda ruining the whole intellectual feel, also, dunno how colby was allowed in this forum..lol

Lyriclesolja 04-04-05 10:12 PM

personally i dont give a shit......it is a sin to be Gay........its wrong........but i dont swing that way so fuck it i dont care.....so let em marry and get fucked in the ass....peayces

B. Magik 04-17-05 02:33 AM

People need to accept the fact that people cannot help who they fall in love with, no matter race or sex. When it comes to gay marriages and gay couples, you have to think of it this way:

What if everyone else was gay and you were the only one who was straight? How would you feel being told that you cant marry or be with the person that you love for the simple fact that it's different? I think we should let everyone live their own lives and get off eachothers asses...

Zone Out 05-02-05 04:02 PM

gay marriages are wrong, not just morally, not just religiously, but physically. You are NOT SUPPOSED to be attracted to your same sex, you are SUPPOSED to be attracted to your opposite sex. There isnt anything wrong with the world for NOT being gay. there's something wrong with you for BEING gay. And its something wrong with everyone who think's its okay.
Gay marriages and interracial marriages are too TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS. We are different colors because of the different regions of the world we live in. We cant help the color we are, its not under our control, thus, makin it fine.
BUT HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE!?!? NO, no no no. if someone was to ask a gay person their sexual preference, they would say homosexual. but thats the keyword, "PREFERENCE" Thats what they "prefer" they "prefer" their same sex. They prefer something which a large amount of the world doesnt. They are going against a vast population of heterosexuals, so why should be bend the rules for a few confused and misguided people?
I rest my case.

Re~Verb 05-02-05 04:33 PM

It doesnt really bother me, ive got my own life to think about, i dont really worry about how others choose to live theirs unless it directly affects me.
and in this case it doesnt

Zone Out 05-02-05 08:50 PM

it may not directly affect you, but it will indirectly affect you much worse.

if gays are allowed to get married, then other amendments to the constitution will be changed. And some national policies will change.

For instance, you get into a fight with someone. you beat the crap out of them. its assualt and battery.
but, you get in a fight with a gay person, and you beat the shit out of them, it will be deemed much more than assualt and battery, and you might be named, by law, a person who beats homosexual people. Just like they do child predators.
trust me, its much much deeper than just allowing gay marriages, you cant just think of yourself when it comes to national matter slike this. thats just dumb and ignorant.

Cannibal Sativa 05-03-05 04:59 PM

it is obviously wrong to be gay and the act of homosexuality is unnatural but as it has been pointed out in this post the society we live in makes heroes out of weirdos........how the fuck did marylin manson make money? i personally am not going to be affected by gay marriage and it leaves more women out there for real men, so i could say im for it in some ways. i could also say im against it due to the fact that i dont believe people are born gay...it is an active decision made by a disturbed individual. should i support that? is it even my business? as far as love goes there are men that i love but not the way i love my girl....those are dudes id take a bullet for

M-Eazy 05-06-05 09:09 PM

I don't think gay people should marry. I just don't think it's right. Oh, yea, and it's gay!

Yung_Dragon 05-09-05 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
gay marriages are wrong, not just morally, not just religiously, but physically. You are NOT SUPPOSED to be attracted to your same sex, you are SUPPOSED to be attracted to your opposite sex. There isnt anything wrong with the world for NOT being gay. there's something wrong with you for BEING gay. And its something wrong with everyone who think's its okay.
Gay marriages and interracial marriages are too TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS. We are different colors because of the different regions of the world we live in. We cant help the color we are, its not under our control, thus, makin it fine.
BUT HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE!?!? NO, no no no. if someone was to ask a gay person their sexual preference, they would say homosexual. but thats the keyword, "PREFERENCE" Thats what they "prefer" they "prefer" their same sex. They prefer something which a large amount of the world doesnt. They are going against a vast population of heterosexuals, so why should be bend the rules for a few confused and misguided people?
I rest my case.

Damn, I couldn't agree with that more.