RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Audio Debut.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=90390)

Syntax Mastery 11-08-03 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 13th Disciple

keep those comments to urself bitches.....

don't fuckin post then.

and i will

13th Disciple 11-08-03 08:15 PM

^i said bitches....automatically u and alcatraz knew who i was
talkin about.....

13th Disciple 11-08-03 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AlcaTrakz
[B

learn to spit and then talk shit

1 [/B]

kid...everytime i say ur name......

i talk shit....

The End 11-08-03 08:39 PM

Thanks for all the comments.

I'm going to be re-doing this track incorperating some opinions I got from people.. (hopefully it works.) So, I'm going to want the same HARSH honesty when I drop here again.

13th, why let negative opinions affect you? I WANTED negative feedback. This is my first audio, and it's not like I'm releasing a CD. I want to know every criticism, founded or not, so that I can improve on my weaknesses. I've always liked writing, it's been a hobby for some time, but I've gotten to a point where I'm kind of bored of just writing. So I plan on start dropping audios every now and then for fun. Afterall, this isn't a career for me.. it's a hobby that I am currently enjoying.

^ Longest Post By Me In Weeks..

Aisle Phive 11-08-03 08:44 PM

Bizzy Bone Is An Admin On RB.... :confused:

Syntax Mastery 11-08-03 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 13th Disciple
^i said bitches....automatically u and alcatraz knew who i was
talkin about.....

im the bitch your talkin about...yes

if im a bitch for not liking your song...to the Nth degree...and telling ou EXACTLY how i felt when i clicked on it...then so be it...

Syntax Mastery 11-08-03 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The End

13th, why let negative opinions affect you? I WANTED negative feedback. This is my first audio, and it's not like I'm releasing a CD. I want to know every criticism, founded or not, so that I can improve on my weaknesses. I've always liked writing, it's been a hobby for some time, but I've gotten to a point where I'm kind of bored of just writing. So I plan on start dropping audios every now and then for fun. Afterall, this isn't a career for me.. it's a hobby that I am currently enjoying.

thats good shit man.

i didnt mean for my feedback to be negative in your eyes.... i just wanted to be honest as possible. If it came off wrong, then thats how i felt at that time. When people can't take criticism, cuz they think they dont need improvement... they're doomed... alot of people online need to realize that...

cuz alot of people online want to be crowned with some crown... that doesnt exist... if someone aint feelin you... take that in stride and keep movin... if they mention what they aint feelin... consider if thats somethin you need to change... or if its trivial and not a serious problem....

and move on

and thats real

13th Disciple 11-08-03 09:46 PM

u don't know what ur talking about...cuz i know i need ALOT of
work on audio....when i say haters...i mean the whole...'android
netcee' shit...or cats sayin sumthin smart like 'give up on audio'
or sumthin like that....as far as negative criticism...i enjoy it...so
i can work on my shit...which is why u see i didn't go off on the
whole...'my flow was off' thing and whatnot...becuz thats sumthin
i can fix....so before u start talkin about some crown and blah
blah blah....realize what ur saying....i enjoy constructive criticism..
not gettin put down....thats all

PostMan 11-08-03 09:55 PM

thats great...................................... can it end now..... so my audio can stay on top... LOL

13th Disciple 11-08-03 10:01 PM

no

Avalon 11-08-03 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AlcaTrakz
i thought bone thugz and harmony "wanna beeing" went out 4 years ago

hmmmm

that's was pretty fuckin funny... LMAO

Yo... I'll tell you honestly... no hating or anything... this was not good at all... I'm sorry... *shakes head*

Twizted Ayngel 11-08-03 11:26 PM

The variation in their styles of rapping was a good thing, so stop hating on whether or not he sounded like someone from BoneThugs or not. The only problem with this song was the quality, and the fact that the vocals sounded drowned out by the beat. The lyrics were there, and there was some emotion that was audible. I thought it was a good song..

..ohh look. I replied.

AlcaTrakz 11-09-03 04:15 AM

^oh look no one gives a fuck

lol

no more posting in this thread from me...

The End 11-09-03 10:16 AM

^ I care damn you. Trying to sway people to your thread, while freeposting.. I see what your doing.. :mad:

Anyways, thanks for the feedback (except for that attention whore Djx :p )