RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Finally RB relaunched has its own Identity.......Rapverse (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=137912)

Decree Wun 07-28-04 02:28 AM

anxiety no they wouldnt..they fuckin clowned us more then any site ive ever seen...they would of just clowned..and clowned...its a smart move we made...

Tempa 07-28-04 02:29 AM

it's here in lyricist lounge....i think it says "Thread #2..name change"......it's like 2 threads down from this one.......

Cprogress 07-28-04 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
couldn't come up with a better name than Rap Verse?

Sadly... nope. Raptalk.com dropped earlier this month, but someone grabbed it the instant it was available. We wanted something short, but easy to remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
Rhymebook.com - Taken
SpitThreads.com - Makes me think of a site that is forum only
KingofTheRing.com - Taken
Gripthemic.com

^ and thats just off the top....

Quote:
Originally Posted by :.anxiety.:
This is hilarious... No one could get on forever just so instead of RB Relaunched at the topleft we have RapVerse... <- Whack Name...

Actually, it involved more than just changing the name. The whole database was backed up and we then upgraded to the latest version of VB, along with changing of the current database structures for the new battle system hack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by State CapiTol
CHANGE THE NAME DAWG..rapverse..wtf duz that mean anyway..the words dont even go together....rapverse......maybe rapverses....shit....and..the structure.....i dont even care.......

We also own rapverses.com... however, the dns hasn't resolved yet to the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
fuck i guess we're no longer the little brother...i liked that...whatever...we should have a tight name something like...umm...raprevolutionz

I don't register domains with a Z substituted for the S, as it confuses type-in / word of mouth visitors.

Tempa 07-28-04 02:39 AM

^^^ Big Dawg in the house....i've never seen him post.....lol....:)...there are name suggestion in the thread titled...."Thread #2"

Terumoto 07-28-04 03:52 AM

i say word to the admin... anythin is better than rb relaunched...

anxiety 07-28-04 03:56 AM

Well it is official... CProgress has just made a post... *wipes tears from eyes*

Terumoto 07-28-04 03:57 AM

its blowin my mind just thinking where the other 271 could be?!?

Plutonium 07-28-04 05:09 AM

^^^didn't he made a new thread on the RV in the news section not long ago?

shadow 07-28-04 12:24 PM

i think it worked out actually good... a change for the better

Pop Lotty 07-28-04 12:32 PM

i hate it, the name sucks...and now the original vs relaunched rivalry is gone...RAPVERSE...shits wack

Can I be a Mod?
- Shabba

Keith Moon 07-28-04 12:58 PM

why dont we call this place Shabba land lmao.......hahahah

Keith Moon 07-28-04 12:59 PM

no im just playin...........holly shit a mod spoke we are amazed lol

For$akeN 07-28-04 01:02 PM

well this is much better our own site thats ill.....

:.Faceless.: 07-28-04 01:12 PM

This new shit sucks put it back to the old way plain and simple

Poppa Kap 07-28-04 01:16 PM

rapverse is decent. LIke universe & rap or rappin verse I dunno. Either way Rap Battles re launched was a temp name...u can only say something is relaunched for a temp amount of time....it wud sound weird 5 yeears down the line