RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   together as one... U.K heads stand up!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=192070)

Acuity 05-24-05 12:53 PM

meh....no such thing as a friendly battle...

do u play football?or bball?...jus like that in actuality thers no such thing as afriendly match...cos u cant elimnate the natural sense of competition..at the end of the day this is a rapboard get me bre...not therapy clas

i sympathise bout ur loss bre, shit i lost family bout 4months ago, so im dere wid u......but if u were pissed off then diss his ass back n cuss his family 10fold what he did,dats how it all works,"fuk wid me"-well ill fuk wid u type ting... or cuss his ugly ass face or sumin (sorry EC lol)...u hear me :thumbup:

Daubs 05-24-05 12:55 PM

lol i feel....

but we coo now so its ight.

E.C 05-24-05 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
meh....no such thing as a friendly battle...

do u play football?or bball?...jus like that in actuality thers no such thing as afriendly match...cos u cant elimnate the natural sense of competition..at the end of the day this is a rapboard get me bre...not therapy clas

i sympathise bout ur loss bre, shit i lost family bout 4months ago, so im dere wid u......but if u were pissed off then diss his ass back n cuss his family 10fold what he did,dats how it all works,"fuk wid me"-well ill fuk wid u type ting... or cuss his ugly ass face or sumin (sorry EC lol)...u hear me :thumbup:

no need to be sorry u'll just regret it :D lol na i get what ya sayin though

Ghost 05-24-05 03:14 PM

Nice shyt Mayne!shyt was hot i was feelin that shyt!i was readin n had me likw whoa!Overall 9/10!keep that hot shyt up in OM!

E.C 05-25-05 11:09 AM

thnx for the feed its appriciated man... uppinnnnnnnnnnnn

archieDX 05-26-05 05:10 AM

word it was a mistake, no internal beef between tha UK hedz, all is well once more.
Daubs on a level dont let it phase ya and EC you did the big step, hold your hedz high.
check me soundin like th moral at the end of transformerz orr some shit,
but basically
THUG LUV goin out to all us UK mo fuckaz tryna prove ourselves up in this bitch

E.C 05-26-05 07:21 AM

lol thnx for the feed man upin for more feed yo

E.C 05-27-05 01:37 PM

uppinnnnnnnnnnnnn

E.C 05-27-05 05:41 PM

up up and away!!

archieDX 05-28-05 04:58 PM

vats wit all the uppin

E.C 05-28-05 05:34 PM

coz i want feed on my OM thats whats with the uppinn

archieDX 05-28-05 05:51 PM

exellente, when in rome.....

uuppinnnnn.....

upppinnn.....

uppinnn..

M&rk 05-28-05 07:55 PM

musta been a good battle if u got so personal u wanna apologize... props for the battle even though i haven't read it but his thing is gay cuz apoligizing for a battle doesn't make sence and your drop was wickes simple... did u even have worplay?

E.C 05-29-05 07:01 AM

^^ what u on bout... its what i said in the battle fucka wordplay